The Wait Seems Like Forever...A ZAYA OS

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This OS is dedicated to simran422..thanks fr giving me this idea..nd sorry if it does not meet all of urs expectations!Happy Reading!

She was sitting there amidst the exuberant and pulsating female members of her family ,who were excitedly talking about the upcoming wedding preparations..her wedding..and she felt completely left out..they had just aplied the turmeric and sandalwood paste on her arms and cheeks...and even though the chattering of the guests was all that could be heard ,but still all that she could think about was Zain Abdullah..She blushed at the thought of 'him'-Zain was somewhere in the house...
"Aree..Shabana-OSman Bhaijaan ne jo Aaliya ke liye kangan diye the Manjha ke rasam ke liye...woh tumne Aaliya beti ko nahi pehnaya.."
Yes! Aaliya her hand in air-in her mind ofcourse!"YA ALLAH!Main toh bhul hi gayi-hum abhi leke aate henge" Shabana was about to get up when she interjected"Aree Ammi app baithiye na-main leke aati hoon.." But even before anyone could voice their protests,Aaliya Ghulam HAider quickly made her way out of the room,ran up the stairs and into her room...She closed the door behind her and gasped to cathch her breath."ya Aalah-yeh KitKit ke liye kitna kuch kadna padta hai." Aaliya muttered under her breath before turning right to look for the bangles in the chest of drawers,when she hit a hard surface..she must have collided with the wall...but only if it was a wall..she was about to fall when he caught her with one hand and she landed right against his chest-his bare chest."ALLAH TAUBA!"Aaliya shreiked as soon as she saw the view in front of her and pressing her eeys shut she turned around ..her breath was caught in her throat...
"Mamu Ki Bhanji..yeh Allah tauba -Aalha tauba kya kar rahi ho..isse pehle bhi to tum mujhe shirtless bauhat baar dekh chulki ho...jab bhi tum Mumbai mei aati thi ,toh tum mujhe ghoorti thi,jab main swimming karne jaata tha..."Zain Abdullah stated in a matter-of fact tone..Aaliya turned around her, face flushed red in embarassment at being caught in the act..
"Aur ab tum-" Zain stopped midsentence,to tuck teh strand of hair falling in front of her eeys,behind her ear.Aaliya shivered as his hands lingered and his fingertips gingerly grazed the sensitive spot right below her ear.."Zain..."A blush crept up her neck and spred into her face."MKB tum unn 50's ki heroine ki tarha sharma kyun rahi ho?Pehli baar dekh rahe ho kya mujhe?"He teased her,pressing his body closer to her,tightening his grrip on her back...she tightened her grip on his shoulder,his face was mere inches away from her..it was as if he was giving her time to soak in his proximity...a soft moan escaped her lips,as his lips missed hers and landed instead on the cove of her neck...Her chest was rising against his..his ragged breath fanning her skin..as he left a wet trail of kisses from her cheeks to her neck..his lips teased the corner of her lips..everytime mising it by a few millimeters..her thoughts were going all fuzzy as she could think nothing except of the images of them lying naked under the sheets,of her body writhing in pleasure under him..of madly making love to each other..Zain groaned as his fingertips touched the fabric over her chest..but he had no intentions to stop..he parted the slit in front of her anarkali and traced her flat stomach with the tip of his nose..his lips kissed the sides of her navel..he bit the soft skin..sending her into a frenzy...He was back again in front of her..his lips inches away from hers.Her eeys were tightly shut as she anticipated his lips on hers..GOD! how long would she have to wait to kiss him...why couldn't he just kiss her and get done with it...her body was buzzing with pleasure..the paloable electricity humming between them...She waited but nothing came..when she opened her eeys..she noticed the glint of mischief in his eyes and a smirk playing across his lips...Zain Abdullah had won the challenge!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked it.
Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Please comment becuase your feedback is necessary.
Thanks!

From
Ann๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res!:-)

------------

Unress.

First of I am so sorry Ann, I am not being able to comment on your works. But believe me, I am reading and of course liking, each one of them.

I happened to be at the forum when you wrote this. Its awesome! I was literally blushing when the thoughts of Aaliya... uhhh...

Keep writing dear!
And if I don't comment next time pls don't feel down. I am reading your works but sadly not being able to comment. Hope you don't mind.

P.S.- No comments on my OS? Why?

Lots of love,
-Tanya.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and romantic one.
if possible then continue it with other hot and romantic part.thanks for pm.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unressed!:-)
Yaayyy I was first!
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Ann so today the forum is gutter minds
Morning it a mast then woh raat and them u love it man
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya you can continue with sangeet and also u know the special night uknw what I mean
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
superb
beautifully penned down
plz continue it
thanks for pm
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya ann continue it this part is really awsome i would love to read more