The best of best.........

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends!😊

Our journey through Beintehaa was a mixture of many feelings...Each episode had it's own flavour...these episodes of Beintehaa have made us roll on the floor laughing😆, made us to ask more👏, made us go aww😳, made us love so many people😛...They've made us angry😡,confused😕 , irritated🤢, worried and made us cry😭...However for each of you there does exist a most favourite episode...For me there are crores of such episodes...I loved many many episodes of Beintehaa..but I like the Picnic wala episode the most...What do you guys love? Confession, second Nikkah, Don party, Zain getting Aliya from station or anything else...Do tell me...I know its very difficult to give a single episode...still I want you guys to give me only one episode...

Edited by Zaya.hp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SR episode all the way<3 though after that, I think when Suraiya kicked aliya from Barkat villa and Zain went all against her, and then confession epi
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One is really difficult to say...but I will go with ZAYA confession...it had all emotions anger, sadness, happiness and of course ZAYA romance😳...

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm it's extremely hard but I would say confession episode would no.1 n second for sure would be suhagraat second because we had the second half of the epi with Suraiya n all :)
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Confession episode n s sr were s best!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its hard but I would say confession episode would be no.1 & second for sure would be suhagraat