Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hehehe she'd scream at her loudest if someone'd touch her except her parents πŸ˜† i found that annoying about her.. but she was much younger at that time πŸ˜†

haan hassan k paas chali jayegi agr barkha hassan ne new show saath me kia πŸ˜ƒ adat o jayegi meira ko hassan ki πŸ˜†
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Masu show ended...m feeling like crying...was so much attached with this show...especially the bond mariyam n imran shared...m gonna miss it badly...very badly...hope u ll continue visiting this cc...as i love talking to u masu...
It was amazing epi...though not much satisfied with ending..as i wanyed to see the reaction of society...but they ended show in such a hurry..that cud not evn watch their romance...huh
Masu aj bcl mein chd cubs ka match hau
I wanna see hasan n barkha doing some new show together...if that news is true...thn m so xcited abt it...will wait for it eagerly...their chemistry is amazing...n hasan is really amazing in delivering those perfect xpressions...
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
awww the show ended 😭
u knw its just been a few months but i too was so attached to show... --------watching it early in the morning before going to univ.
-taking my lappy to univ. if i missed to watch it in morning
-downloading epi in cell to watch it on my way to univ.

awww im gonna miss all this 😭
this show was jaan ❀️
didnt watch last epi yet but feeling so sad

yeah hope we get to see them together again ...

and definitely i'd visit here as far as the forum is open πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Masu evn m gonna miss it hel out
This was the only show i was watching these dayz
And cud never afford to miss it..but now m gonna miss it badly...
Masu chd cubs lost yday n that too very badly
Barkha was crying so badly
The other team was so weird
Evn ladiea were giving gallis n all
Sari team gaali deti hai vo
All are so cheap
Evn rajiv thakur said
Hmne bot mehnat ki hai..n jb interveiwer n poocha kya sirf apne mehnat ki hai...to bola agr unhone b mehnat kki hoti to shorts pehne ki kya zroort thi..hmari ldkiyon k tra lower pehnt
How cheap his thinking is...huh
Hasan was not there ysay too
I guess apne sasural gya hoga...rofl..rofl
Hasan ki wife austarian hai na...lol...itni door sasural
Barkha ki beti kl b i thi
Commentator bola jitna buea indraneil khel rhe hain une apna naam andaneil kr lena chahiye
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Masu evn m gonna miss it hel out

This was the only show i was watching these dayz
And cud never afford to miss it..but now m gonna miss it badly...
Masu chd cubs lost yday n that too very badly
Barkha was crying so badly
The other team was so weird
Evn ladiea were giving gallis n all
Sari team gaali deti hai vo
All are so cheap
Evn rajiv thakur said
Hmne bot mehnat ki hai..n jb interveiwer n poocha kya sirf apne mehnat ki hai...to bola agr unhone b mehnat kki hoti to shorts pehne ki kya zroort thi..hmari ldkiyon k tra lower pehnt
How cheap his thinking is...huh
Hasan was not there ysay too
I guess apne sasural gya hoga...rofl..rofl
Hasan ki wife austarian hai na...lol...itni door sasural
Barkha ki beti kl b i thi
Commentator bola jitna buea indraneil khel rhe hain une apna naam andaneil kr lena chahiye

oh my GOD this is actually very cheap of the other team as well as commentator 😲
what if i say "jitni buri commentary ye kr rha he iska naam commentator nahi kuttatator hona chahye"

n dont tell me if the other team was having sarah khan πŸ€ͺ] they people are weird.. also ejaz khan people...

thats why i dont watch BCL 🀒 cant boil my blood... no entertainment.. free ka BP high

and waqai hassan married he? 😲 lol mujhe to pta bhi ni tha πŸ˜† and yeah sasural hi gaya hoga πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

oh my GOD this is actually very cheap of the other team as well as commentator 😲
what if i say "jitni buri commentary ye kr rha he iska naam commentator nahi kuttatator hona chahye"

n dont tell me if the other team was having sarah khan πŸ€ͺ] they people are weird.. also ejaz khan people...

thats why i dont watch BCL 🀒 cant boil my blood... no entertainment.. free ka BP high

and waqai hassan married he? 😲 lol mujhe to pta bhi ni tha πŸ˜† and yeah sasural hi gaya hoga πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wow...kuttatator..amazing..he isπŸ˜†
na na...it was karan kamya n all...yeh hain mohabtein wale all were their in the team..it is jaipur raj josheeley...all are sick🀒...i watch bcl cos of hasan n barkha...n other matches coz i love all the fuss they createπŸ˜†

yeah sara khan team is weird too..vese all teams are weird...except chd cubs...in this team all ppl are sensible n sophisticated😳

πŸ˜†hasan married hain...n i guess its been 5 yrs that he is married..n even has a daughter tooπŸ˜†who wud be a yr n somthing oldπŸ˜†
NGO wali se pyaar hua or fr shaadi b krli...πŸ˜†...i dun like his wife...coz i love himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dekho google kiya mene..hasan ne muje kuj nai btayaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
chkd yor comment on that article of tellybuzz..that flop...evn gave a tight one to them..loosers...
dun evn know what to say n how to say...
Masu happy new year...hugs..
May u hv a grt yr ahead
May our frnship grows stronger than before
May we get to see hasan n barkha again as a couple soon
May this yr brings lots of prosperity to all

Ameen
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
happy new year babbar sher πŸ€— πŸ€—

yayyy i too hope to see them onscreen again ❀️

yeah i read that article 🀒 losers... i also commented on it.. one of the very first comments πŸ˜›