Do you think Aliya is being difficult?

Poll

Do you think Aliya is being too difficult with Zain?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What do you think? I think yes she is being difficult. Because Zain has suffered enough. He didnt even have anyone to support him, Aliya atleast had those kiddos and her parents. I think Zain has been through enough.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think yes!
Its not that aliya hasnt suffered she has but poor zain didnt have anyone!
He was all alone!
And yes as you said Aliya did have the supoort of her parents and of that PILLAR and his annoying kids but poor zain he dint have anyone!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Really confused to answer...though I go with option 2 coz I think ALIYA did her bit to prevent TALAAQ from happening and she even warned him he will regret it...
But ZAIN was a bit too late to realise the truth...coz of CVS..😡...hence we had to see him suffer...

ZAIN must try to win her back then only ALIYA can change her thoughts on ZAIN...he has suffered enough...but he should have realised her pleas once before thinking...

Yes he had no one to support him...and still no one will except MAMU who is still the CONNECTOR of ZAYA...
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but they just met for the 1st time after 1 year... how can we say now that aaliya is being difficult.😕..
i mean they r meeting for the 1st time and i dont think in the 1st meeting she should acknowledge.. let her show her pain also.. may be after several meet and alll she should accept,,😳
but as per their religion or custom even if she wants she cant be her wife.. so she knows it will be difficult for them to get together
Edited by adinats07 - 10 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes she is agree with ur point she has so many ppl around her to support her in ths bad time bt zain he is all alone instead of hving a family he is all alone fighting with his lf nt a single person is there to support him...feeling so bad for him...all Abdullah's r evil.
He has suffered a lot a whole one year he has spend in searching aliya pauses his lf for her didn't move on waiting for his MEZ to come back
I dn't want to see him in anymore pain nw ya he has hurt aliya bt for tat he got the punishment also n I think tatz enuf his mistake is nt tat big tat he cn never get her back in his lf n for tat he has to see her marrying with sumone else...n he hasn't divorce her frm his own will its the circumstances n obviously the ppl around him who made him do so otherwise he loves aliya a lot we knw tat.
Aliya's behavior is correct at d moment as she also got hurt bt I dn't want her to repeat the same mistake which zain has done by MU her n tking harsh decision of divorcing her without even luking into the matter
...nw aliya is doing sumhow same lk yesterday she doubt zain tat he has done all ths sending legal notice n all I wish it get cleared soon n aliya nt to tk any such decision for which she is going to regret later on lk zain did.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Zain has suffered enough at some extent more than Aliya,Though Aliya walking away from Zain yesterday was understandable but if she carries on being heartless towards Zain then that wont be right especially if she is influenced by Rehan.
But I didnt like that she thinks Zain could stoop so low to try to damage her dhaba,She knows Zain more than anyone so that I didn't like.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Think yes
The score is 50-50 now
Now its only ZaYa reunion which can ,ake both at 100 score
-Arsal- thumbnail
No, she is right.She cried, told him not to do it, told him that she loves and that he will regret it later.But no, he was on his high ego didn't give a damn then.

Zain suffered and he deserved all of it.You don't go around giving divorces and when the truth dawns on you, go back to that person expect her to be all happy and act as nothing had happened.

Put yourself in her shoes.If something like that had happened to you, would you have forgotten everything that happened, just because the person showed up at your door after a year.No nah, they why expect/want something different from her.

She should IMO move on from Zain.Yeah it will take time and that is what she is doing for that one year.She is such a wonderful person, so full of life and she is moving on in life, finding happiness again because if anyone deserves it, its her.

As for Zain, I loved him too, he is great human being and their relationship while it lasted was beatiful but he made a huge mistake and mistakes have consequences.Why he went to such an extreme step, I still can't figure it out.Divorce?? I mean, really??As a result both suffered.Now he knows the whole truth, knows he was wrong and wants her back.I am sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

He knew deep down that Aaliya was right still took that extreme step.Didn't care what will happen to her so why should Aaliya??She is definitely right in this and if Rehaan is the one who she finds happiness with, then I will be glad for.She should definitely consider that and do think that the show is head that way.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope that answers your question.