Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Lovely post Pri as always πŸ‘ thank's for the pm

BI was love story of zain & aaliya , it is love story , and it will be forever their story. ❀️

Thank you n no worries regarding the pm
n yes Beintehaa is all about Zaya n will beπŸ˜ƒ
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful review πŸ‘
Yesterday episode was very touching 😳
Looking forward for upcoming episode
How Zain will able to get her Aaliya back and yes this journey will be awesome
Hope cv do not disappoint us
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Beautiful review πŸ‘
Yesterday episode was very touching 😳
Looking forward for upcoming episode
How Zain will able to get her Aaliya back and yes this journey will be awesome
Hope cv do not disappoint us

Thank you n hoping for the sameπŸ˜ƒ
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And i love you for this love station dear! πŸ€—
Beautiful it is and so was epi and so was our Zaya!
Thumbs up for this one πŸ‘πŸΌ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

And i love you for this love station dear! πŸ€—

Beautiful it is and so was epi and so was our Zaya!
Thumbs up for this one πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post there... Although this is the first time I'm commenting on your post, lemme tell you that I'm absolutely in love with your love stations..

I agree to what you have said.. They have met but the MILAN is far way off and the road ahead to their unity is definitely not gonna be easy..

Agreed the episode was beautiful... Zain protecting Aaliya from bulldozer, the beautiful dupatta scene, their disbelief at being in each others' arms, Zain's happiness, Aaliya's subsequent withdrawal, him calling Aaliya not for justifying himself but to protect her from lascivious eyes by wrapping the dupatta around her, Zain's conversation with his father and his ferocious determination to keep his MEZ safe and then him convincing and later befriending the workers of dhaba... all was breathtakingly beautiful.. Preetika was perfect to the T but the episode definitely belonged to Harshad..

But what really stood out for me in yesterday's episode ( after that forget worthy episode the day before) was Zain's happiness.. He has been a walking, talking and breathing zombie for last one year... Yesterday his smile returned and oh my!! what an awesome comeback that was... It reached his eyes and reached our hearts... Then to see him in his playful and jovial avatar was another treat...

Hope the future track unfolds with minimum collateral damage -- that is if it is necessary at the first place.. Hope CVs handle the story henceforth with required sensitivity and maturity without tainting Zain's integrity not to mention a tremendous growth as a character and Aaliya's dignity..
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Lovely post there... Although this is the first time I'm commenting on your post, lemme tell you that I'm absolutely in love with your love stations..

I agree to what you have said.. They have met but the MILAN is far way off and the road ahead to their unity is definitely not gonna be easy..

Agreed the episode was beautiful... Zain protecting Aaliya from bulldozer, the beautiful dupatta scene, their disbelief at being in each others' arms, Zain's happiness, Aaliya's subsequent withdrawal, him calling Aaliya not for justifying himself but to protect her from lascivious eyes by wrapping the dupatta around her, Zain's conversation with his father and his ferocious determination to keep his MEZ safe and then him convincing and later befriending the workers of dhaba... all was breathtakingly beautiful.. Preetika was perfect to the T but the episode definitely belonged to Harshad..

But what really stood out for me in yesterday's episode ( after that forget worthy episode the day before) was Zain's happiness.. He has been a walking, talking and breathing zombie for last one year... Yesterday his smile returned and oh my!! what an awesome comeback that was... It reached his eyes and reached our hearts... Then to see him in his playful and jovial avatar was another treat...

Hope the future track unfolds with minimum collateral damage -- that is if it is necessary at the first place.. Hope CVs handle the story henceforth with required sensitivity and maturity without tainting Zain's integrity not to mention a tremendous growth as a character and Aaliya's dignity..

How sweet thank you n I loved your feedback πŸ˜ƒ
n completely agree with what you have said n yes really hope cvc's take it properly without hurting us n ruining the track which can be very beautiful.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome station...
Even I was expecting something totally different but as usual BI surprised us.. It was a fantastic episode... Zain's journey in bringing back his aaliya...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Awesome station...

Even I was expecting something totally different but as usual BI surprised us.. It was a fantastic episode... Zain's journey in bringing back his aaliya...

Thank you Pie n yes the track is thereπŸ˜ƒ