Love Station: Aaliya aur Zain kabhi Alag nahi ho sakte

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready for the love station yes on tuesday there wasn't any love station but I think we all know the reason as there wasn't any Zaya specified scene😊 Today was the start of the track we are looking forward to so lets take a look at my review then we will move on to the love station.

The review won't be very long but I don't mind that because the episode belonged to Zain & Aaliya😃

So Bilal is very cunning and is very much interested in creating a rift between Zain and his selfish manipulated family. He is doing everything according to his plan and off course we know he can be successful because Suraiya and Fahad are the most easy people to be manipulated😊

Fahad is really a confused man because at one point we see the brother in him but then again the jealous arose. Like when Zain & Aaliya meet he is staring with tears in his eyes and in the precap he seems upset with Zain for mentioning Aaliya again and again. I really feel this whole side track is leading to something where Zain would agree to leave his family like how Aaliya did during the divorce track so maybe history would repeat in Zain's life.

Zain and Fahad are for sure heading towards a heated face off which is very much needed because I don't understand Fahad as I understand he is still in the misunderstanding but that does not mean you are going to let the worst happen. Looking forward to this face off tonight😊

Rehan and family are really getting on our nerves these days... okay I would say that I hated what the kids said "he is here to take our mom away" like really ? I know they are kids but I think I could not take it this time as I love Zain too much in this sense😳 he is not a monster and Aaliya was always Zain's n will be but he has never forced Aaliya for something so please stop kids and please don't be another barrier for Aaliya meeting Zain.

Over all it was a beautiful episode because of Zaya n there wasn't much any filler scenes😃So now lets look at my love station.

Milan abhi adha adhura hai😳
(Zain is ready to leave the city when he receives the email from Rehan@Khan and that is when he joins all the clues together n YES he knows it's his Aaliya n that was all to make him run towards his life. He reaches the Dhaba where Aaliya is fighting for her Dhaba in front of the bulldozer...he holds her tight and roll on the side. Under that dupatta both are lost n once that dupatta is off Zain caress her face to just make himself believe that she is really with him in his arms. This scene really reminded me of Bhopal when Aaliya was assuming him to be Zeeshan and the dupatta scene where she imagines Zain😳 Both get up but off course they are Zaya don't leave each other😉Finally after some time they know it's reality and that is when Zain speaks his heart out😭 He tells her how he has been trying to find her in one year either by looking in cities or praying to meet her during Ramzan. Aaliya is lost her self and is listening to him with all the love in her eyes but when he mentions about the hotel killed her once again. She asks him to remember why she had left him... She asks him if he is still not satisfied with destroying her life😭 Aaliya is misunderstanding Zain to be someone who is going to destory her Dhaba but what I loved here was that Zain just listened to her instead of justifying because he himself needs the answers. When Aaliya pulls her self remembering the reason of their distance was really heart wrenching but hats off to Preetika she really nailed that scene but yes Harshad stole the episode👏
Aaliya sort of busts her anger out regarding the actions she believes Zain is responsible and is leaving and Zain stops her not to plead but to wrap her dupatta around😃 Love it and it was a very important scene regarding how protective Zain has always been about Aaliya like even before their nikah.

Now yes they have met but Milan abhi adha adhura hai par yeh safar bauth khoobsurat hoga agar cvc's sahi chale😃)

Shezadi aur Apsara hai😊
(As soon as Aaliya and others leave Zain starts putting things together for the Dhaba. He meets the employees in the Dhaba and very beautifully makes them believe that he is not responsible for what has happend. I am loving how cvc's are showing Zain in these scene as he is not pleading anyone to believe him instead just convincing them so beautifully. He thanks the staff to be standing by Aaliya when he wasn't there. Zain is very sure about Aaliya being someone who helps others and would never hurt anyone😊Aaliya always said that her shauhar is the best and here Zain is saying similar. Haha love how takes the class of the employees who called her chudail/dayan😆
Mamu was right Zain is a man of his words he has always fulfilled the promises he has made for example to save his mother from the pain he did what he could to the best of his ability and then the promise he has made to his father has always been his first priority which he has fulfilled. He has found MKB and promises to keep her safe😃)

Now the episode was just beautiful I cannot deny the episode really belonged to Zain who is very determined to keep Aaliya save nothing more than that which is what I loved. It's nothing like he is pleading for her to be back in his life and start fresh all he wants at this point is to keep her safe which he could not earlier. Aaliya's safety has always been a huge factor in the show and as Zain said that if she is not safe with him then she is not safe with anyone else which is very much true😃 As I said Zain has always been protective about Aaliya even before their nikah because I remember when she was being married to Zeeshan he had said that why would you ruin your life! then Mamu asked Zain to always look after Aaliya which I personally believe he has always done no matter what stage their relationship is at.

So as I said I believe that the real track starts from today because the face off has happend and now it is all about how will it come together and what would Zain do and how Aaliya's family would react. I really wish that this time Ghulam and Shabana are showed more mature for the best *fingers crossed* .

I think this all I can remember😆I hope you all like the post n you all know I am looking forward to the feedback love you all❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post.. As always! Yes my favourite part after the Zaya scene in this episode was Zain convincing Aliya's employees.. It was so sweet of him! I hope we have a positive episode today so badly!
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Loved your post.. As always! Yes my favourite part after the Zaya scene in this episode was Zain convincing Aliya's employees.. It was so sweet of him! I hope we have a positive episode today so badly!

Thank you n yes it was very sweet of him , I saw the old Zain glimse in that scene😃
I am wishing we have positive episodes tonight n friday because last three was just filler.
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post😊
best episode since the divorce😆
zain stole the show yesterday with his dialogue's and their birthdays are proving to be really lucky😆
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

lovely post😊
best episode since the divorce😆
zain stole the show yesterday with his dialogue's and their birthdays are proving to be really lucky😆

Thank you n yes it was the best episode ever since divorce
n yes the bday did turn out to be lucky like pree's bday was when they were drowned in love😃
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post👍🏼
It was completely UNEXPECTED...and was harshad episode full on...

I really was lost in the scene thinking has this really happened...

Then again what is BI without BI misunderstandings...

Worried about the PRECAP...REHAN ok ...ZABIR???
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post👍🏼

It was completely UNEXPECTED...and was harshad episode full on...

I really was lost in the scene thinking has this really happened...

Then again what is BI without BI misunderstandings...

Worried about the PRECAP...REHAN ok ...ZABIR???

Thank you n yes it was unexpected for the promo to play out soo soon but all guds😃
n yes the precap was like umm okay
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
bang on title
yes Milan abhi adha adhura hai
really fabulous
beautiful caps
hate these children n rehaan
so annoying
three monsters always behind our zaya
beintehaa intezaar rahega humein tumhara agle love station ka
loads of hugs to u priyanka from ur phanka
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Pri as always 👏 thank's for the pm
BI was love story of zain & aaliya , it is love story , and it will be forever their story. ❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

awesome post
bang on title
yes Milan abhi adha adhura hai
really fabulous
beautiful caps
hate these children n rehaan
so annoying
three monsters always behind our zaya
beintehaa intezaar rahega humein tumhara agle love station ka
loads of hugs to u priyanka from ur phanka

Hayee Phanka humensan mera dil chura leti ho😃
n thank you yaar n yes the three are getting on our nerves but that is the test of our beintehaa love for Beintehaa.
n lots of love to you too.