Phew. The Aliya-Rehan marriage is definitely off

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys,
I had take a short break to visit my mother and I see I luckily missed the worst episode in the planet the day before. Sorry to all of you who had to watch it. Even reading the update made me sick. 🤢

But yesterday's episode was so.. So.. Amazing! ⭐️ That I'm so happy!!!

Anyway, apart from the extremely yummy steamy reunion, what made me breathe a sigh of relief was Rehan watching it all. Now he knows that Aliya is still in love with Zain, but still angry as well. So remarriage is define telly off the charts. We all know that marrying someone simply to make them legal to their first husband is VERY VERY WRONG in Islam, so I don't think they can do this. And there's no chance of Aliya marrying Rehan with a full intention of being a good wife.. As she still loves Zain. And Rehan also knows this, so yay!

So excited to see further episodes now.. Melt her gently Zain my boy.. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope its true bt still keeping my expectations low thy cn do anything to fit their pillar...who is nowhere needed in zaya story
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post! 👏
Rehaan Ij Just To Bring ZaYa back together!This is just a phase of ZaYa's story and is temporary!Now,Mamu is also not there.So there is need of a person to at least make them realize indirectly,Nothing Else! So stop panicking.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol i skipped that episode as the written update put me off as well. so the promo and this episode was quite a nice surprise. hopefully the CVs keep treading on the right path like this and do not make Rehan marry Aaliya for the sake of drama and spice. :/
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Hope its true bt still keeping my expectations low thy cn do anything to fit their pillar...who is nowhere needed in zaya story

They'll be screwed if they still go through it. That's kicking religious sentiments in the teeth so badly.. I don't think they'll do something so suicidal.. Just wish Rehan does something super positive today and most importantly.. TELLS HIS AWFUL KIDS TO LEAVE THEIR 'AMMI' ALONE!!!! And stop calling her that!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

They'll be screwed if they still go through it. That's kicking religious sentiments in the teeth so badly.. I don't think they'll do something so suicidal.. Just wish Rehan does something super positive today and most importantly.. TELLS HIS AWFUL KIDS TO LEAVE THEIR 'AMMI' ALONE!!!! And stop calling her that!

After mamu's death n zaya divorce its hard to trust the cv's n rehan character completely luks forcible to me frm day 1 as if thy r purposely shwing him all goody goody to mk him the hero which he is nt thy fail to execute his character properly...
n his kids thy r annoying lk their father more than rehan I fear these kids will create trouble for zaya why dn't thy understand aliya is nt their ammi n cn never be...aliya love all the kids equally thy r nt sumone spl she even tk care of fahad kids also lk ths even when their own moms r there with them bt tat doesn't mean everyone start calling her ammi...tat right only her own kids will hv which she hv with zain.
N Halala is a sin if thy tk tat route then thy will shw their own religion in a bad way I pray thy won't do it ...n find sum other way for zaya reunion...which audience cn accept n it doesn't hurt any religious sentiments also.