ZaYa :'It seems I breathed after Ages' *VM included*

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So Hello Peeps ! πŸ˜ƒ Hope U dont forgets me πŸ˜† I came back again with ZaYa Face Off *I wont say Its a Reunion,Its jst a Face off , or Now Zain FINALLY find Right Place to do something ,till Now He ws jst wasting his Force ! Now Direction is in front of him & He also knows its going to be diffucult*

What a Beautifull Scene or Face off It was ❀️ ❀️ I have No Words to describe it . So damn Real Man ! HarshIka nailed it πŸ‘ They looked so real *Three Cheers to Profesionalism πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†*

As ZaYa First it ws a sight of a delight , A Moment to breath , For few Seconds Zain forgets after How much struggles He reached here & For few seconds Alya also allows her tears to shed 😭 She speaks through her eyes tht *PLEASE !! SAY Something* These two Lovers behind tht Dupatta & Under the Cover of Duppatta
FINALLY Breathed πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜”

Thn Zain Spoke his Heart off ! How He passed the Past Year ! *In Searching , Praying & LOVING her evn more * Alya is hearing all this *her mind still didnt win frm her heart *
But When Zain remind abt Hotel !! How cn She Left *Unknowingly He again puts a blame on Alya abt leaving him ! * & Here Mind Wins Over Broken Heart of Alya & She showed Zain the Reality of them being separated 😭 😭 !! She distant herself frm him , She free herself frm Zain wrapped Arms *This ws 😭 Do U guys rem the scene Whn this same Alya came in a room & saw her hubby lying on Sofa , She also adjust herself in tht small cosy place & wrapped herself in his arms & slept calmly !! *& Now Look where time & Destiny take thm πŸ’” πŸ’” !!

So Now ZaYa Love is Forbidden Love ! Really want to ignore Rehan for me he dnt evn exist , yest epi was the first Epi tht I watched complete , Before tht I watched ZaYa dream sequence *So Right Now I m acting like Zain , He also want to get Alya & He also knows tht there are complications in getting her back *I think* Still he is saying Come back to me ! So Again I m in fr the show till the day Zain try to manofy her & hopefully theres some way left to get her back *Bt I know they have to go through Rehan 🀬 Door to get eachother back , & whn they ll pass tht Door I ll again quit the Show & Come back with ZaYa reaching their own World πŸ˜‰ !!

PS ! I made a video on ZaYa yest epi scene on a Song Saans Reprise !! Will share soon !!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x257fc1_zaya-meet-again-saans-reprise-vm_creation

Watch it ASAP coz they ll delete it πŸ˜”
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
ZaYa VM on Saans Reprise

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x257fc1_zaya-meet-again-saans-reprise-vm_creation
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

BeautifulAnalysis:)

Thnks ! 😊 It ws Beautifull Scene thts why u r liking things written on it πŸ˜ƒ
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post!
I saw the Vm Twice!! The song really suits! Good Job πŸ‘
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post dear!
And the song selection is perfect for the situatuion!
Loved it!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear, even I'm back with sterdays episode
It's a treat to watch it, I jus loved it completely
I could feel the.pain of both of them😭😭 Poor pure souls have to go through this much bcz of Their own unworthy family members
Apni zain sey bath nay karegi... Aww that squeezed my heart, very true harshad nailed it perfectly
Zain is such an awesome soul that he still treats rehen as his brother
I donno y after sterdays episode I started hating fahad, my hatred for him more when compared to rehen
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
@all thnks fr liking Video
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis and video...😊