Do you think NAFEESA will be exposed?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I do not want to play spoil sport to a happy ZAYA reunion...
But FAHAD is acting really weird...

See in yesterday's episode and the PRECAP...FAHAD is completely not happy that ALIYA is back in zain's life...

ZAIN is ready to do anything to get her back and will take any step to do so...BUT does this mean he will tell NAFEESA's truth...

I doubt it...if it was that easy the track would not be dragged till here...

Even if she is...SURAIYA also might get exposed easily which I think won't happen so soon...

Yes FAHAD needs to know...but I think ZAIN would not do that as he knows it will affect both his brothers and kids life...

But if NAFEESA herself will accept the guilt...than I think it is more than enough...

What's your view??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think the awkwardness and tension will rise between brothers until the truth comes out. Like a rubber band until you pull it past its stretching point. I mean Fahad still holds Aliyah responsible for Usman's death so I don't think he will just be able to move on a forgive her for "what she has done".
If not then maybe the track will focus on Zarina and Bilal and have the children (including a reunited Zaya) fight against her if she succeeds in stealing their wealth then maybe Suri will accept Aliyah...but that's just wishful thinking.