i had an awesome idea!!

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, had! So I had this idea and got all excited, came to the forum to write about it, but then the excitement wore off, I thought clearly and remembered k 1 saal hogya, ab kuch nhi ho skta.

Well the thought was that when a girl is pregnant, iddat lasts until the baby is born, tou agar aaliya ka koi baby ho jisko nhi dikhaya ho ab tk tou kuch hoskta hai, but then like I said the excitement wore off, and i realized agar koi bacha hoga bhi tou isska matlab yeh hua k ab woh pregnant nhi hai, leading to the second realization k talaaq hogayi ab, ab kuch nhi ho skta.

But u guys in logo nay ab tk konsa shariah law follow kiya hai talaaq k maamlay may jo ab karein, so i think there still is some hope for zaya. Rehan bhi hai, aaliya say pyaar bhi krta hai, tou oski entry ka bhi koi tou maqsad hoga na, ab agar aaliya ka nikah ossay hogya tou woh aaliya ko mur jaayega but talaaq nhi dega, at least that's what i think, tou mujhay lagta hai woh mar jaayega... not that i want that to happen, but zain deserves to be punished for divorcing aaliya without looking into the matter and making sure if she is the actual culprit, or rehan saab bun gaye bali ka bakra because we all ship zaya, well most of us do (including me :p)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for sharing your thoughts with us 😛