unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
sorry for double post.
Edited by unishaz - 9 years ago
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun wives k chakravyuh me fas gaya.. .Haha poor him.. Keep updating Aru di.. Love it.. πŸ‘ and thanks for pm :)
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely Update Di ! I Almost Died Laughing !!! So, Let The Saviour Enter Soon, Please Arudi !!
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Parth.. Surrounded by all his wives.. Each with different characters.. Waiting to know wht happens next.. Update soon please..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha...AruDi,super update...πŸ‘

Chitra n Arjun's scene...cute...πŸ˜†

Paarth...poor Him...caught in chakrabyuha??...Oh...God...i cant control my Laughter...🀣🀣

Thanks for the pm
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it. It was funny the person who can create and break chakrvuew is caught in his beloved one'sπŸ˜† bechara parthπŸ˜† Now for sure only madhav can save him from this angry wife's who has done his haranπŸ˜‰ continue soonπŸ‘
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nice πŸ˜† thanks for PM. im sure madhav is going to come into the picture soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"When did you come here Arya?" although Panchali's voice was calm but her eyes were scrutinizing Arjun. She didn't like the fact that Arjun didn't announce his arrival through maids and she lost the chance of welcoming her beloved who came to his mahal after 3-4 days.
"and what were you doing behind the tree?" Chitrangada was still glaring at her Arya sharply. From her past experience she was suspecting her husband is again upto some mischief.
"What were you doing for past few days arya that you didn't get time to come to your own apartment?" asked Subhadra sweetly. She knows Arjun was busy in arrangement for royal guests but those complaint was her mode of talking such cuteness was always loved by Arjun.
"missed you Aarya" said Uloopi slowly. She meant it. after reaching Indraprastha she didnt get to see her beloved much.She was waiting him to come.
"I missed you all too. until I came here." whispered Arjun under his breath. Its true he was counting moments in his busy schedule when he will be free from his duties and get a chance to spend time with these four amazing women. He saying that to Krishna and so Madhav took the responsibilities over himself and on Satyaki and made brother Yudhisthir to give Parth a much desired break. Now Arjun knows why Krishna had a smirk on lips when Arjun happily stepped towards his apartment.
"Madhav you guessed it all but didn't utter a word to me." pouted Arjun thinking of mischievous face of his sakha.
"what are you thinking Aryaputra?" increasing Arjun's palpitation Yagyaseni stepped closer to him. She didn't move her eyes from his for a moment. Such closeness of this dark flame always is desired but now in this situation it only caused Arjun's nervousness. Because Panchali's face was quite grave. Surely something had happened with her co-wives which made her unhappy. Arjun gasped.
"nothing I mean, I just ..." Arjun's voice was sinking looking at sharp glances. No suitable lie was coming into his head. But he cant say that he was being scared of his wives. The truth at the same time will upset them and on the other hand will hurt his ego.
"Aarya we have a problem here." Subhadra went to main point guessing the increasing tension.
"What is it?" Arjun was thankful to Madhav's sister for changing the topic. But his relief was not long lasting.
"What do you like Aarya?" as usual straightforward question came from Chitra that only made Arjun more confused."Yes that's what we were discussing" says Uloopi seeing Arjun's confusion. But that was not of much help for Arjun.
"can you all please elaborate?" asked Arjun at last being impatient over the tensions. But in very next moment he had to curse himself for asking that. Because all the four ladies had obeyed their husband's order in the same time and started describing the problem together. And not a single word was understandable any more.
"Silence" a sudden roar broke out from the lion among men that brought a sudden end to the musical chaos. Due to exhaustion,tension,nervousness,annoyance and moreover having warrior's ego at a stake Arjun was becoming restless, hence he sounded quite rude and his voice was louder than necessary. That trembled Subhadra, shocked Uloopi, surprised Panchali and confused Chitrangada that why Arya became angry. But they all stopped talking together.
"Aarya, you scared me" complained Subhadra with usual sweet tone. she cant bear her husband's anger.
"No Bhadra, I didn't mean to scare you" Arjun touched her lotus like face to console, but she gently pushed his hand down from her cheek that showed how upset she became with that roar from beloved.
"You are in your own apartment not in battlefield, neither we are enemies here, hope you remember that we are your wives, does any royal kshatriya warrior shout on his wives like these Arya?" taunted daughter of fire sharply. Draupadi was not ready to accept such harshness from dearest husband so she got back to her fiery nature again.
"Krishnaa I didn't mean to hurt you."Arjun was cursing himself again under the breath for that uncontrolled shout. So he called Panchali with the name he addresses her in alone moment usually, the name that connects him to her, he wanted to hold her arms but before that she moved away that indicated she is not going to be appeased easily.
"Arya do you expect we will keep quite being scared of your scream?" frowned Chitrangada. Arjun gasped, Chitra doesn't even take even her dear ones to shout on her.
"No Chitra how can I even dare to think so?" Arjun hurriedly touched her shoulder to calm her down. But with a jerk Chitra removed his hand from hers. Arjun's effort went in vein.
"Aarya you were not needed to shout, we all would have stopped even if you had said calmly." says Uloopi. She was not less hurt too.
"Uloopi I didn't mean to shout" says Arjun helplessly "I only asked to talk one by one. Otherwise I will have difficulties to understand." sighs Arjun.
"then who is going to talk first Aarya?" asked Subhadra nervously. She guessed this question also can create trouble.
"Yes Aaryaputra, you decide whom you will listen to first." says Panchali gravely, that shivered Arjun in the thought that how can he select one of them above others to talk first. He for a while couldn't answer.
"Aarya, we are waiting for your decision." says Chitrangada impatiently. Arjun didn't dare to answer her anymore.
"Aarya how long will you take to think" even Uloopi was tired awaiting Arjun's words.
Arjun hurriedly had a glance on four of them. He was sensing that any wrong move from him can only bring big trouble to him. Its not his job to deal with them when they all are tempered at a time and Arjun is running out of energy. Exhaustion and tensions had drained out his thinking power too. So he took the final decision. If he stays any longer here he will be trapped in a bigger problem. So he must leave right now.
Arjun had already seen there was a gap between Panchali and Chitrangada, the weak point of the chakravyuha. So he casually walked out through the gap. Being confused his wives followed him.
"I decided I must consult someone before I make any choice." says Arjun slowly as he reached near the gate."And so I am going to ask" before his wives could understood anything Arjun turned away and started running with such a speed he never had in his entire life.
"Aaryaaa" four musical voice ranged in high tone but by then their Aarya crossed the boundary of their mahal.

Krishna was just thinking of having a round of Indraprastha with his chariot, although he has Daruka but he likes to drive his cart himself and these four high speed superior qualities horses who are pulling his chariot are only can be controlled by him. So he enjoys driving his favorite chariot own. He just took the chariot out of the palace and suddenly it got dis balanced on someone's weight that all the horses got restless and panicked that even surprised Krishna for a moment. Controlling the horses he turned back to the person who jumped on the chariot. And the sight made even Madhav to have supreme control to manage his laughter. Because his Parth was heaving endlessly and wiping his sweat by the white Uttariya while leaning himself straightly over the chariot seat, and time and again was looking back as if a ferocious tiger was following him
No he did slight mistake in assuming thinks Krishna. its not tiger but tigress, and not one but four in number.
Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehe.. Poor arjun.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..