Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SethuParvathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was a great start dear!!! Continue soon!!!
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb i can already imagine the chaos plz do continue soon
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

U have well described Panchali's insecurities with Arjun's other Co-wives.

I can imagine that Arjun is going to have hard time with all his wives together under one roof in his janamteethi that too when all his 4 wives has tendency of thinking & doing things in all 4 directions.😆 😆

Do pm me ur next update. 😊

When r u going to post ur next chappy 😊
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"whole apartment will glow as sunlight" as usual Draupadi started with her peculiar obsession with sunshine. "from gate to inside all the corridor will covered by gold thread stitched carpet, every room will be decorated with a different color, whole mahal will be lightened by million lamps even garden will be lightened. Arya's room will be decorated with every valuable stones available in universe, curtains will be made of finest silk, garden will be covered with softest velvet, every tree will be decorated with bright stones. So that even in moonlight whole place shines as daylight. No one would have been seen such gorgeousness ever. It will seem like the Sun has risen at night."
"can we think anything else than diamonds, golds and most importantly Surya Devta?" Chitrangada was feeling uncomfortable with Panchali's plan of such royal celebration. She is a free spirit of mountain valley, even royal palace of Manipur is situated in nature's arm, she is regarded a princess of nature. Indraprastha's grandeur was never much soothing for her. She feels like a free bird has been imprisoned in golden cage. It was obvious Panchali's plan was suffocating her. Moreover Indraprastha's climate lacks the chilliness of Manipur with which she is accustomed. So Draupadi's repeatative reference of Sun making Chitra feeling more hot that compelled her to talk at last.
Draupadi frowned but soon composed herself, how can she forget Chitra has every right to put her opinion. "So what do you suggest, Manipur princess?" she asked calmly.
"Aryaputra is nature lover, so why don't we design in a full natural way? Why not to make a garden palace using all natural elements and decorated with flowers? Arya would love it , in Manipur too he preferred to live in a wooden palace in mountainous forest in stead of royal palace. We can make a small canal where colourful fishes will play and also a pool over it, garden will be decorated with all types of flowers that can be found in universe. Every kind of birds will chirp that would soothe Arya's ears, he loves music, what can be best for him than this natural music? Fireflies will lighten the surrounding . That will be a perfect natural atmosphere."
Chitrangada's obsession with natural beauty confused other three princesses of possibility to materialize such plan.
"flowers and birds are not as valuable stones, how are we going bring those birds and to plant those trees which don't belong to Indraprastha that too in such a short span?" asked Panchali being sure of impossibility of it.
"leave it on me, what my archery skill is for? While in Manipur arya gave me lesson of bringing things from anywhere else by using arrows. So I will easily bring all the required ingredients." Chitrangada started for looking her bow, warrior princess needs just a chance to go back to her weaponries.
Chitrangada had attitude because of her warrior self that made her different from others and caused her being self absorbed, but she was not at all proud which was wrongly assumed because of her reserved nature. In reality she was most innocent of any princess of her age. She was unaware of complexities of human nature, her martial skill, responsibilities to her subject and mountainous nature that was her world, she was oblivious to everything else. For that Arjun had to make hardest effort to aquire her because she was simply unknown to feelings called love. It took a lot of time for Arjun to make her accepting her love to him. She was one of the toughest challenge of Arjun's life, that's why she seems so irresistible to him. So now Chitrangada couldn't sense her words pierced Panchali with the realization that Arjun had spent quite good time in Manipur being away from her. It pinched her that Chitra reminded her how nature lover Arjun is. It increased insecurity within her that not only she as wife understands Arjun alone. She remembered that whenever she had wanted to learn archery from Arjun he avoided saying she has other responsibilities so won't be able to give all concentration in taking lesson and such lessons need a devoted learner. And now hearing Arjun taught advanced archery knowledge to Chitrangada thought occurred to Panchali that Arjun found Manipur princess more capable learner than her. To her Chitra was looking like a female version of Arjun, she remained silent.
"its okay Chitra, we have full faith on your skill, so please relax." Subhadra held Chitra's hand and made her sit down. She was being tired of such discussion of extreme showing off either grandeur or natural beauty. She was not understanding what is the need of such expensive arrangement. "But what is the necessity of such huge decorations?" she started with her sweet innocent question and all three pair of eyes turned towards her silently awaiting for her suggestion."Arya preferred calm peaceful simple atmosphere, while in Dwarka we used to live in a small house near sea shore. So we can make a small hut decorated by our own hand with local handicrafts. we can paint on walls of that by ourselves can stich curtains and sheets, also we will lightened the hut with earthen lamp instead of golden ones that too with own hand, that will surely bring smile on Arya's lips." Subhadra stopped with her sweet smile.
Subhadra's words brought the realization to Panchali why Arjun calls Subhadra peace of his life. Why he is so open and free with her, her soft personality soothes him. Obviously that irked Draupadi thinking that Arjun never plays around with her as he does with Subhadra. That includes his effort of teaching Subhadra archery which provides fun for him and frighten Subhadra to core who by then starts looking for Panchali didi in her rescue. Panchali remained lost in her thoughts so didn't respond to the ideas.
Uloopi was till now quietly listening to all. Now she too couldn't hold herself from contributing for beloved. "why not adding some magical effect?" as usual Uloopi started with she is best at which. I can create a marble fountain which will change colours and will keep white crystal boll over fountain so that it will reflect colorful light to all over the place and the apartment will look like a dreamland."
Panchali has had enough now. She was silently listening to Chitrangada and Subhadra because she knew that they are occupying important place in Arjun's heart, so she had a respect for Arjun's love towards them. But Uloopi has no such importance for him. What Arjun has for her is only a physical attraction, so Uloopi for Panchali is a forceful intruder in Arjun's life who increased distance of Arjun and Panchali by breaking his vow. Uloopi's suggestion reminded her that it was same illusion of her by which she abducted Arjun who was till then only of Panchali. The painful reminiscence made her losing her patience at last.
anshikashaheer thumbnail
its really amazing aru di👏😳heheee😆loved the way arjuns wives are quarreling over the decorations🤣drau wants expensive decor...😆..chitra wants natural beauty😳😆loved the description of the passionate romantic times of her and arya#ArChi❤️☺️..and subhadreee😆😆poor ulupi...drau lost patience😲 wen she spoke!😆
simply hilarious and beautifully written di😃
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Chitrangada's idea is very nice and subhi's idea is so realistic now waiting for paanchali to shout at uloopi Conti soon dear
...Hemangi thumbnail
Oh God all Arjun's wives giving their different suggestions & dissatisfied with others 😆. Panchali is having hard time keeping her cool.

What I felt while reading that it will be Panchali versus Chitrangada. Well other two has chances too so cant say exactly. Lets see who wins the bout 😆

Lets hope they all arrive to a solution & implement it before their Aarya's janamteethi.

.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chitra you are making me fall head over heels again and again.I love ArChiAnd I loved her idea so much.And my cute Subhi awww love you cutie🤗And I si loved the mention of ArChi and ArSu moments.Also felt bad for Panchali.It hurts when you cant fully get the only thing you crave for.And finally poor Ulupi.She is gonna receive a good amount of tongue lash it seems😆I so badly want to see Arjun in trouble "lovely troubles"😆and the ever charming saviour to enter
Lovely os draupadi is sure to give a good time to ulupi
Subhadra is so cute and chitra full of innocence
Will they ever reach to a conclusion or a arya will have to sort things out with Gopal. ... and dance like a naag to win princesses heart again
;* angrani

Mehak02 thumbnail
I luv it...it is very cute and thanks for the pm