farhaad will not forgive himself

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
once he finds out the truth that it was Nafessa who did everything now he has also hurt Aliya, he will be in so much pain. i would love to see Nafessa just tell everyone it was her no Aliya and the truth comes out or what will happen Rehaan has not promised not to tell but will do when he gets angry with Farhad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anyways truth will cum out fahad loves aaliya more cz he was with her even wen zain opposed her...so his redemption will be worse than zain😕
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah he better repent hard!...he not only wronged Aliya( who once taught him to live rightfully) but also his brother.
And once the truth about Nafeesa is out, it will just add to his guilt. I wonder what will become of his relation with Nafeesa then.
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i really want Fahad to know the truth as Aliya has been wronged and also it is the only way for Fahad to accept Aliya back.. He has wronged Aliya and Zain and must repent for it.. But, I also feel for and like Nafeesa and don't want her and Fahad to separate... If anyone should go, I wish it is Shazia (i don't like her a bit.. nd she is better with Bilal!)..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LivingforAR

i really want Fahad to know the truth as Aliya has been wronged and also it is the only way for Fahad to accept Aliya back.. He has wronged Aliya and Zain and must repent for it.. But, I also feel for and like Nafeesa and don't want her and Fahad to separate... If anyone should go, I wish it is Shazia (i don't like her a bit.. nd she is better with Bilal!)..

i think fahaad needs to know the extent that suriaya went to for nafessa to feel this way she was a pawn puppet in suriyas hand, he needs to know how much he hurt nafessa for marrying shazia she was wronged by him