You're still the one I love - 9/3

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I am BACKK⭐️ and what an episode to be back on..
Watching the promo, I had no idea that they would meet today.. and what an episode it was!

Things I loved.

1. BI music is back. I love that strong dramatic music and I loved seeing Zain run😆

2. Zain saves Aliya and the beautiful song plays in the background, the happiness on his face when he finally finds her, the way he is holding her face, those silent tears flowing out of his eyes, him touching her to believe that it's her after all, the way she is in his arms, the happiness on their faces, as tera sukoon plays , it was a beautiful moment captured with the music and Harshad and Preetika nailed it! It proved to us, that true love never dies. There was so much happiness in her eyes and the small hug was amazing! Harshad was OUTSTANDING! Preetika was no less, but Harshad was brilliant!

3. Zain talking about their love was such a sweet scene. The way he asked her about where she was, her eyes and her tears explaining a different story. Aliya has not forgetten it, but at that point, none of that matters. She wanted to just simply stay in that moment but at the same time, we can see that the betrayal has hurt Aliya so much because she's still frozen in that time. If Harshad was brilliant in the previous scene, Preetika was flawless in that scene! That way she was silent was brilliant.

4. Zain asking Aliya to forgive her, and she can't and she won.t The hurt and pain he has caused her is too much. He can't expect her to forgive him because he has caused her more pain than anyone else in this world. The way she moved away from him was a brilliant stroke! I loved loved that entire scene!! Of course, there is a MU thanks to Bilal, but Aliya is in too much pain to see the facts. Same with zain, she has to misunderstand him for the story to move ahead and I loved that dramatic music, did I tell you, I am sucker for those types?

5. LOVED how Zain gave back Aliya her duptaa, he covered her up, and what a symbolism that was , he will always be there to protect her. He knows she's upset, angry and in pain, but she can't run away. She can try and try but Zain's love is so powerful that she will come back into his arms..

6. Rehaan - Zain scene was nice to see. but because Rehaan walked away, there is more to this , then it seems like.

7. Zain puts back her dhabba was a beautiful beautiful scene. Bilal and Fahad are pretty spineless.

8. Zain talking to Osman's photo was a beautiful scene! I loved also how he hugged those two out and apologized like his dad would have. The line he says, was beautiful. But that is going to put him aganist Fahad, and that's gonna be good to watch.

Precap: Zain promising to take care of Aliya while Rehaan is doing that. Ermm, let's avoid the precap.

Harshad was BRILLIANT. It's his bday but he ended up giving his gift to us. Pree was flawless!

Moral of the story; WATCH THE EPISODE. don't miss it.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jenny!!!! yayy you are back!! though I already know your views ROFLL
I am reserving! Will post when i go home!
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
UnRESD 😉

Okay this is the first post of Jen in IF where I am commenting and what a post to start with ;)

Yesterday's reunion episode had so much symbolism that I could feel my heart burst out loud ! Aliya was in danger , there were 2 men running to save her, Rehaan from one side and Zain from the other,

The moment when Zain flashes by and pulls her to the ground ! that moment was suspended in time, while Rehaan could only stand and watch ! yes and thats how it will be, Aliya's protection is Zain's responsibility, yes he failed her horribly but that doesn't mean a third person can step into his shoes ! it will always be Zain, I will not justify Zain's past actions, he deserves to go through hell for what he did BUT that doesn't mean, a third person angle is necessary, ZaYa's battle is theirs to fight and there is no place for Ghulams or Abdullahs or Khans or XYZZZ and definitely a BIG NO to pesky little kids.

I swear I have never ever disliked kids ever in my life but after yest I simple cannot stand Rehaan's kids, simply annoying little brats. On what context did Zain become monster uncle for them ? now don't tell me the family discussed Zain Aliya divorce in front of the kids coz they don't seem to know that Zaya aren't married as of now. Whatever crap reason it is, am seriously sick of their Ammi nonsense.

But coming back to Zaya, that freaking scene, the Beintehaa background music ! everything was nailed down to perfection ! but CVs one request, on such scenes please keep the focus ONLY on Zaya and don't waste it on giving us a glimpse of the shocked expressions of the various EXTRAS onscreen !

The red dupatta covering them, no matter what the past did to them, that moment was only about ZaYa and the love that brought them together. Zain's every word, yes he was an asshole but his every word came from his heart, you can feel that his life is returning back to him after having Aliya in his arms, his tears, his fingers caressing her face, that moment is so bloody intimate !

Aliya on her part will take ages to forgive Zain but in that single moment, only he mattered, she just wanted to forget everything that happened and be with him. Yes she did walk away and I wouldn't have expected anything less from her, but again that moment where he covered her up, it was just absolutely divine !

I don't understand Rehaan character, first a year ago he gives proof of Aliya's innocence to Zain but then just disappears at a time knowing that Zain needs him, he and his family are with with Aliya for over a year but didnt it ever occur to him that Zain could be looking for Aliya ? he calls Zain his brother and yet he nurses feelings for Aliya knowing that Zain still loves her and wants her back. After a year they meet, Rehaan hugs Aliya but leaves without saying a word ! I mean W*F is your problem dude ? Rehaan is such a bipolar character ! one request to CVs, pls don't turn Rehaan GREY because that would SOOO EXPECTED and BORING to watch. Don't drag him for the sake of TRP drama coz the third person angle has been so many times thats its become boring now !

After Aliya leaves, when you see Zain putting the dhaba back together, hugging the 2 people who have been with Aliya all this while, the smile on his face reflects his heart which is finally beating again !

Yep thats it for now , cant wait to see how this track goes ahead BUT pls CVs just keep the kids out ... just CANT stand them after yesterday ! specially the daughter .. she is downright annoying. !

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Jenny you are back! I remember when I first started visiting this section I saw your posts then no more reviews :( Off to read this one :)
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jenny you r back 😃 happy to see you here i always loved your post.welcome back jenny🤗
tonights episode was amazing as usual your post also amazing👏
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a matured actng done by harshad i'm impressed evry emotions n dialogues were so deep n tht i connected n i was cryng , loved zaya scene ..
i was singng the song lol whn it was played n bg..

evry thng tht happened n 2n8 epi minus random ppl was so beautiful tht i'm gonna watch it again>2 ,plus ths will remain as memorable moments of zaya meet aftr so long tym..

n i loved tht dhaba scene whr he thnked d 2guys as u said the way he apoligised, i loved it ,how much he loved her n so happy 2 her back..

thnku so much 4 explng dupatta symbolism, i actully dnt 😕understood intially why was tht done but now i knw..

n i'm so excited 2 c wht will happen 2mmrw whn zain cones 2 knw fahad -bilal dng..upset abt suspense of rehan - aliya's promo..

today'was deffo special epi for all d zaya fans.as treat !!!

p.s; good 2 c ur post back .😃
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice to see you back Jenny..
A beautiful post again. ❤️
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode too!! It was just awesome
Wonderful review!!