Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Last nite epi was good.
One of the spoiler said nafeek will nt allow ZaYa to be together nd he will hve tiff with Aalia but seeing last nite epi he seems to be +ve.
He did nt go to mumbai coz of the Legal notice sent by Rehan.Then Zain too was reollecting , he saw his Dad's photo and the msg Aalia sent, his Dad's word was used., nd in da nikah , he said Aalia beti did everything, he felt this is his Aalia.
How da kids landed in hotel, i thought Zara bad but Kabir too is equally bad.
I wanted Zain to save her it happened.Aalia is nt hating Zain otherwise, she would nt hve allowed him to touch her she will nt go so close to him.
As Zain had FB of wat happened to his mom in police station nd his fathers last breath in his arm , da same way she is hving FB of how he gave T to her.
Now we hve to see wat Rehan has in his mind,How he will solve dis?
Acc to Aalia everything is over between dem.We hve to wtt. nd C how dis will unfold.
Precap-Der will be tiff between Fahad nd Zain nd Fahad nd Bilal.
Promo has given us +ve vibes
Why suri nd Zarina has gone to meet Shalam?
I thought Zain or Fahad will tell her dat he has nt send Legal notice nd the bulldozer but no one said anything.
Fahad knows all dis r done by Bilal.
Hopefully dis seperation track may get over by next week

I didn't read about that spoiler but I do remember reading his character is supposed to be negative, however I don't see it. Rafeek has so far been positive and I can't see him crossing someone like Zain or Aaliya for that matter. I hope they keep him positive, ZaYa have enough people in their lives that want to destroy them

I'm so glad Zain put the pieces together right away, it would have been illogical to drag this further.

I feel the same about Zara and Kabir, I thought out of the two Kabir was more sensible but sadly he has followed in his sister's footsteps. I do not like them referring to Zain as the monster uncle, it is that same monster who saved Kabir from those kidnappers. I know they've grown attached to Aaliya but this is too much

In the promo it didn't show Suraiya and Zarina meeting with Shalam but yes the promo indicated these four will be the ones trying to keep ZaYa apart. Some family they are! Zarina I can understand but their own parents, talk about selfish!

As for Zain not clearing the MU with Aaliya, I get it since he himself does not know who is behind this. Then there is Fahad who is more interested in saving himself than his brother. I really want Zain to find out the truth, hoping he puts the pieces together soon.

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

wow wow wow harshika nailed it yesterday especially zain d way he ws touching her caressing her it ws his emotions his live fr aliya which ws bottled up since 1 year he spoke his heart out to his beloved d way he potrayed pain,nd love at d same tym dat ws commendable nw coming to aliya she ws happy to see zain aftr long tym his touch after 1 year bt she cnnot frgt d pain she hs gone through she requested zain nt to give her divorce bt he did d insult she went thru will nt go away or will nt fade easily ..dey bth nailed it d epi ws dhamekedar bt i seriously wnt fahad to knw dat it ws nt aliya bt his wife who did all dis deeds nd coz of her zaya is suffering i wnt fahad to go through dat pain which zain is gng thru ..nd d title track uff it made d scene more real nd fantastic 👏

I hope Zain lets Fahad know that Nafeesa was behind all of this, lets see what he would do if he were in Zain's position. It would be hypocritical of him to give Nafeesa a free pass when he has been so hard on Aaliya

Originally posted by: psarada

Oh shoot they got the 11PM slot. Then I really hope BI holds on to the audience it has because housewives and college going kids wouldn't be staying awake so late in night to catch the show on time. I don't know why the channel head didn't give the 6:30PM time slot. Well then it would be record and watch the next day for me then. I can't stay that late in night especially when I have to get up early in morning to make kids lunch and pack them off to school.

That's the concern, yes fans are happy that BI is staying on air and being given a chance but the time slot is concerning because not many can watch at that time. I can only hope things work out for BI because the show is really good and I would hate to see the time slot affect BI in a negative way.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey mandy, when did suri and zari go and meet shalam... Is that a new promo cos I have not seen it...😊