Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

What an episode we got tonight, I seriously was not expecting the promo to play out this early. I was convinced the next few days would be fillers but I was so wrong! What an awesome episode tonight!

Tell me about it! :D Colors and the makers are smart, they released a promo to let people know that they are getting what they have been waiting for πŸ˜† Otherwise after yesterday's episode no one would have watched and we would be sad to know what we've missed. It's good to see that they are showing some care towards the trp of our show. I hope they keep this up now.

And TOTALLY!! Tonight's epi was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S

So as speculated what stops Zain from leaving is the legal notice sent by Rehan, he finally puts all the pieces together and realizes Aaliya is in Hyderabad and it was her eatery facing eviction. I love how he rushed back to the scene forgetting everything and saved Aaliya from the bulldozer. Their scenes were magical, their BGM, the long stares its as if time stood still. I always wondered how Aaliya would react to seeing Zain after all this time and her reaction was quite different from what I expected but in a good way. Aaliya still loves Zain with all her heart and she heard him out but then those flashbacks of divorce, I felt for her there. I don't blame Aaliya for being hurt and angry, as much as I love Zain whatever he put her through was painful. Aaliya is one character who has proven while she forgave Zain, she has not forgotten anything.

I am glad that they showed this. This was the final piece in the puzzle that connected everything. lol Rehan in an indirect way united Zaya so I'm grateful toward him a little bit for that.πŸ˜† That reunion scene was so beautiful and I am so so so glad the makers were smart enough to use BI's title song rather than a bollywood song because NOTHING could made this moment more magical Zain kept touching her cheeks as if checking if it's really her, and Aaliya she was so dazed and she kept looking at him..it's like she couldn't believe that it was him either. Some people were complaining that Aaliya wasn't shown missing Zain..well today the tears, the pain and the love in Aaliya's eyes showed how much she still yearns for him. Only she can't overlook what has happened in the past.

So where do Zain and Aaliya go from here? Will he believe that she has moved on or will he know that Aaliya wouldn't remarry so soon no matter what? Though the precap was confusing it is known from the promo that Rehan will try to make the impossible possible by reuniting Zain and Aaliya so what route will the CVs go to make that happen? Will it be cliched or will it be unique?

We are edging closer and closer to the dreaded track..honestly if Rehan has plans to reunite zaya, then his first step should be to make it clear to his kids not call Aaliya Ammi because she is not their mother and that she belongs to Zain! That's what he has to do before anything else! Because Zain can slowly get rid of Aaliya's anger and warm her heart again no problem! It's those kids that i feel Rehan needs to take care of!

One thing I know for sure is that I was very happy with tonight's episode, finally the waiting is over and no secrets. Zain has found his love, he got a chance to speak his mind but its going to take more than that to get his love back. I really hope tomorrow he is shown blasting Fahad and Bilal, its time he fight back and see his brother's true colors!

Fahad only ever turned good when Aaliya after he had suffered that incident with the don and Aaliya saved him..it seems over time his personality keeps shifting. Mandy I am too waiting for the day that Fahad finds out that it was Nafeesa who did all this. I do not think that Zain will do anything against Fahad yet but if Fahad keeps doing useless and stupid things like he just did today then the day is not far when Zain will blast at him and I am so waiting for that too!

i decided to make another comment instead of unresπŸ˜†
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy i want to hear your thoughts in your words. so my question is when zain stopped aaliya , she stopped right away n zain came with her dupata n kept on her shoulders and aaliya took one side of her dupata with right hand and touches her heart and cried in love state. can u explain more beautify what will it be signify in future ?

Usually a scene like that has to do with protecting one's honor and it goes with Zain's dialogues about keeping Aaliya safe. Zain is not going to let her go, he is already aware of how stubborn she can be but he's no less and Zain has learned from his mistakes. Zain knows he wronged Aaliya in the past for not misjudging her, I can't see him making the same mistake. So if she even dares to try the marrying Rehan nonsense, Zain will put a stop to it.

Originally posted by: rajpreeto

I did not see spoilers as they spoil the fun and so today's episode for me was a sweet surprise ..I thought they will play this hit and miss for some more time but glad that Zains search was fruitful.

The way he protected her, Zain telling how much he searched for her and Aaliya shocked and happy to see Zain but also hurt as she was reminded of her painful divorce was shown brilliantly.

Zain is more than determined to keep Aaliya safe and I can't wait to see how this track plays out.

So true, although this time around spoilers couldn't be more wrong about when Zain and Aaliya meet. It really is good to stay away from them, it makes the episodes much more enjoyable!

Their scenes played out way better than I ever thought it would. The emotions, the intensity it was too good!!

Same here! Its the start of a new journey for Zain and Aaliya and I want to see how the CVs play things out.

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mandy always lookforward to ur post ...ur post describes epi in a short and crisp way and puts me onto thinking mode ...of course ur choice of words has always been hightlight for me...
coming to union epi I would like to say cvs great job...epi was just the way I wanted it be...short crisp and to the point...I liked the way zain expressed his joy finding his aliya and aliya unconsciously gave in but soon she woke up and gathered herself walked away ...cvs thumps for up for keeping it simple and no nagging and endless cribbing scenes...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
coming toreahn I am sure he will reamin protector of zaya love...
for me zain wrapping dupatta around aliya scene was symbolic which went on to give message that her protector has comeback...
zains convo with the dhaba boys I felt DIL THOBACCHA HAI JI feeling for zain...for me zains character has always been baccha type...like a an adult with kids heart and mind...he was so happy to find aliya but still he is blissfully unaware that he has a long way to go to get her back in his life...
all in all iam looking forward to watch aliya-suri faceoff with some good dialogue baazi ...aliya sticking to her stand that she cannot get back to zain...and zain just pursuing her slowly and smartly taking her in his mehfuz arms against all odds...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve :- Too busy in AD and didn't even catch the promo even once and it seems the promo played out in the episode yesterday. Hmm for once I am not too sad on that.
Finally I am happy that the whole thing is out - Zain found out Aliyah, Aliyah heard what Zain had to say and Fahad was there when bilal tried to destroy the eatery. I was thinking that they will give filler episodes but I was so happy when the story moved. And about time too.

Though the run and the save was overly dramatic, I was very happy to hear the original BI tune play out. Whoever has sung the female version - wow the tune has soul and I was so happy to hear it play out once again.

And for once I am really happy that there was no Suriyaa or Shazia drama in between. The whole episode was concentrated on Zaya and that was what was needed. So now Rehan also knows Zain is searching for Aliyah and loves Aliyah - will he be honorable enough to step away from Aliyah or will he pursue Aliyah for the sake of his kids. Need to see what the creatives have planned out for ZaYa milan. And yes I too am waiting for Zain - Fahad outburst. The pressure has been building up for way too long.

And anyone knows the new timeslot for BI? I saw the BB8 promo come when BI was airing and it was starting from Sept 21st 9PM so BI would get a new time slot. I am hoping it is 6:30 or 10:30 slot as 11PM would be too late for me. Anyone have any idea ?
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aah It was perfect :)
Loved how it played it out with Zaya n lets see how it goes from there regarding Rehan , kids , family and Fahad all these headaches.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i decided to make another comment instead of unresπŸ˜†

LOL I tend to do the same. I'm glad Colors released a promo, though it came late it was much needed considering how many of us were ready to take a temporary break. I also liked that the CEO of Colors was promoting it this morning, the channel is actually interested in the show at least for now, lets hope it continues!

I was fully expecting a filler episode with hardly any Zain but I was so wrong, he was on throughout and what an episode this was! Saheba had they used a Bollywood number instead of the title song, I would have been so disappointed. Its like during their confession, we got a Bollywood number which got old fast so I'm glad history didn't repeat itself. The BGM was just perfect for this scene!!

Yes, there was a lot of criticism about Aaliya but this episode cleared it all. Aaliya still loves Zain, she didn't want to let go but once those flashbacks hit so did the pain. I felt so bad for her there and then my sympathy went to Zain as well as Aaliya accused him of something he had no knowledge of

I'm preparing myself for the worse, I do not want Rehan and Aaliya to marry but I'm not going to turn a blind eye to what could be the worst case scenario for this upcoming track. We will have to wait and see where CVs go but yes I totally agree about Rehan needing to deal with his kids. Zain is not a monster and Aaliya is not their Ammi. Rehan needs to be firm with them

I have to agree about Fahad, maybe Zain won't blast him right away since in the precap it seems he is still unaware of his brother's involvement. I can't wait for the day Zain sees Fahad's true colors and reveals what Nafeesa did, hope CVs don't disappoint there!!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve :- Too busy in AD and didn't even catch the promo even once and it seems the promo played out in the episode yesterday. Hmm for once I am not too sad on that.

Finally I am happy that the whole thing is out - Zain found out Aliyah, Aliyah heard what Zain had to say and Fahad was there when bilal tried to destroy the eatery. I was thinking that they will give filler episodes but I was so happy when the story moved. And about time too.

Though the run and the save was overly dramatic, I was very happy to hear the original BI tune play out. Whoever has sung the female version - wow the tune has soul and I was so happy to hear it play out once again.

And for once I am really happy that there was no Suriyaa or Shazia drama in between. The whole episode was concentrated on Zaya and that was what was needed. So now Rehan also knows Zain is searching for Aliyah and loves Aliyah - will he be honorable enough to step away from Aliyah or will he pursue Aliyah for the sake of his kids. Need to see what the creatives have planned out for ZaYa milan. And yes I too am waiting for Zain - Fahad outburst. The pressure has been building up for way too long.

And anyone knows the new timeslot for BI? I saw the BB8 promo come when BI was airing and it was starting from Sept 21st 9PM so BI would get a new time slot. I am hoping it is 6:30 or 10:30 slot as 11PM would be too late for me. Anyone have any idea ?

Hey Sarada-ve, had I not logged onto I-F or social networking sites I would have had no clue about the new promo because where I live it has yet to air! Like you, I'm glad that the story moved forward because it was starting to drag which I didn't like so this move happened at the right time.

The run seemed forever but in the end it was so worth it! I loved the scenes that followed while the BI BGM played, it was just beautiful!!! Add to that the way Zain and Aaliya were lost in a trance wondering if this moment was real was too good

Tell me about it, I would have hated had they inserted Suraiya and Zarina scenes in an episode that was highly awaited by fans. The focus was right where it should have been, on the leads.

I really hope Rehan does the honorable thing and helps them, the promo seemed to imply that but conflicting spoilers and the precap have many worried about what Rehan may do.

Fahad and Zain confrontation needs to happen soon, Zain has to learn soon that it is Fahad who is behind all this. Bilal deserves Zain's wrath too but Fahad deserves it more because he should know better instead he is just going along with whatever Bilal does.

Regarding BI's timeslot, its been confirmed that they got 11PM timeslot. Neel (Bilal) tweeted about the time slot change as well as Seema, there was also an article about it. Lots of fans are upset because its too late but the decision has been made, I just hope it works in BI's favor. I don't want the show to suffer due to the time slot change.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What an episode we got tonight, I seriously was not expecting the promo to play out this early. I was convinced the next few days would be fillers but I was so wrong! What an awesome episode tonight!

So as speculated what stops Zain from leaving is the legal notice sent by Rehan, he finally puts all the pieces together and realizes Aaliya is in Hyderabad and it was her eatery facing eviction. I love how he rushed back to the scene forgetting everything and saved Aaliya from the bulldozer. Their scenes were magical, their BGM, the long stares its as if time stood still. I always wondered how Aaliya would react to seeing Zain after all this time and her reaction was quite different from what I expected but in a good way. Aaliya still loves Zain with all her heart and she heard him out but then those flashbacks of divorce, I felt for her there. I don't blame Aaliya for being hurt and angry, as much as I love Zain whatever he put her through was painful. Aaliya is one character who has proven while she forgave Zain, she has not forgotten anything.

So where do Zain and Aaliya go from here? Will he believe that she has moved on or will he know that Aaliya wouldn't remarry so soon no matter what? Though the precap was confusing it is known from the promo that Rehan will try to make the impossible possible by reuniting Zain and Aaliya so what route will the CVs go to make that happen? Will it be cliched or will it be unique?

One thing I know for sure is that I was very happy with tonight's episode, finally the waiting is over and no secrets. Zain has found his love, he got a chance to speak his mind but its going to take more than that to get his love back. I really hope tomorrow he is shown blasting Fahad and Bilal, its time he fight back and see his brother's true colors!
Last nite epi was good.
One of the spoiler said nafeek will nt allow ZaYa to be together nd he will hve tiff with Aalia but seeing last nite epi he seems to be +ve.
He did nt go to mumbai coz of the Legal notice sent by Rehan.Then Zain too was reollecting , he saw his Dad's photo and the msg Aalia sent, his Dad's word was used., nd in da nikah , he said Aalia beti did everything, he felt this is his Aalia.
How da kids landed in hotel, i thought Zara bad but Kabir too is equally bad.
I wanted Zain to save her it happened.Aalia is nt hating Zain otherwise, she would nt hve allowed him to touch her she will nt go so close to him.
As Zain had FB of wat happened to his mom in police station nd his fathers last breath in his arm , da same way she is hving FB of how he gave T to her.
Now we hve to see wat Rehan has in his mind,How he will solve dis?
Acc to Aalia everything is over between dem.We hve to wtt. nd C how dis will unfold.
Precap-Der will be tiff between Fahad nd Zain nd Fahad nd Bilal.
Promo has given us +ve vibes
Why suri nd Zarina has gone to meet Shalam?
I thought Zain or Fahad will tell her dat he has nt send Legal notice nd the bulldozer but no one said anything.
Fahad knows all dis r done by Bilal.
Hopefully dis seperation track may get over by next week
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow wow wow harshika nailed it yesterday especially zain d way he ws touching her caressing her it ws his emotions his live fr aliya which ws bottled up since 1 year he spoke his heart out to his beloved d way he potrayed pain,nd love at d same tym dat ws commendable nw coming to aliya she ws happy to see zain aftr long tym his touch after 1 year bt she cnnot frgt d pain she hs gone through she requested zain nt to give her divorce bt he did d insult she went thru will nt go away or will nt fade easily ..dey bth nailed it d epi ws dhamekedar bt i seriously wnt fahad to knw dat it ws nt aliya bt his wife who did all dis deeds nd coz of her zaya is suffering i wnt fahad to go through dat pain which zain is gng thru ..nd d title track uff it made d scene more real nd fantastic πŸ‘
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Sarada-ve, had I not logged onto I-F or social networking sites I would have had no clue about the new promo because where I live it has yet to air! Like you, I'm glad that the story moved forward because it was starting to drag which I didn't like so this move happened at the right time.

The run seemed forever but in the end it was so worth it! I loved the scenes that followed while the BI BGM played, it was just beautiful!!! Add to that the way Zain and Aaliya were lost in a trance wondering if this moment was real was too good

Tell me about it, I would have hated had they inserted Suraiya and Zarina scenes in an episode that was highly awaited by fans. The focus was right where it should have been, on the leads.

I really hope Rehan does the honorable thing and helps them, the promo seemed to imply that but conflicting spoilers and the precap have many worried about what Rehan may do.

Fahad and Zain confrontation needs to happen soon, Zain has to learn soon that it is Fahad who is behind all this. Bilal deserves Zain's wrath too but Fahad deserves it more because he should know better instead he is just going along with whatever Bilal does.

Regarding BI's timeslot, its been confirmed that they got 11PM timeslot. Neel (Bilal) tweeted about the time slot change as well as Seema, there was also an article about it. Lots of fans are upset because its too late but the decision has been made, I just hope it works in BI's favor. I don't want the show to suffer due to the time slot change.

Oh shoot they got the 11PM slot. Then I really hope BI holds on to the audience it has because housewives and college going kids wouldn't be staying awake so late in night to catch the show on time. I don't know why the channel head didn't give the 6:30PM time slot. Well then it would be record and watch the next day for me then. I can't stay that late in night especially when I have to get up early in morning to make kids lunch and pack them off to school.