Yeh Ishq Hai .. Harshika shine yet again!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode we got tonight, I seriously was not expecting the promo to play out this early. I was convinced the next few days would be fillers but I was so wrong! What an awesome episode tonight!

So as speculated what stops Zain from leaving is the legal notice sent by Rehan, he finally puts all the pieces together and realizes Aaliya is in Hyderabad and it was her eatery facing eviction. I love how he rushed back to the scene forgetting everything and saved Aaliya from the bulldozer. Their scenes were magical, their BGM, the long stares its as if time stood still. I always wondered how Aaliya would react to seeing Zain after all this time and her reaction was quite different from what I expected but in a good way. Aaliya still loves Zain with all her heart and she heard him out but then those flashbacks of divorce, I felt for her there. I don't blame Aaliya for being hurt and angry, as much as I love Zain whatever he put her through was painful. Aaliya is one character who has proven while she forgave Zain, she has not forgotten anything.

So where do Zain and Aaliya go from here? Will he believe that she has moved on or will he know that Aaliya wouldn't remarry so soon no matter what? Though the precap was confusing it is known from the promo that Rehan will try to make the impossible possible by reuniting Zain and Aaliya so what route will the CVs go to make that happen? Will it be cliched or will it be unique?

One thing I know for sure is that I was very happy with tonight's episode, finally the waiting is over and no secrets. Zain has found his love, he got a chance to speak his mind but its going to take more than that to get his love back. I really hope tomorrow he is shown blasting Fahad and Bilal, its time he fight back and see his brother's true colors!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will be honest.. I laughed so hard when I saw Zain running. Bhai car se aa jaate it would have been so much faster πŸ˜†

Loved the eye lock and Zain's direct dil se talk. Aaliya's stepping back was expected but her first reaction to Zain was beautifully done ⭐️
I have stayed away from promos and spoilers so don't really know what is coming next.. hopefully something interesting 😊
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.Poor Aaliya,I always feel for her.She's in d most difficult state.Still luvs Zainnbut knws she can't get back 2 him.Talaaq us such a big blow dat she'll never forget.Poor Zain.Full of guilt.Pawn of all his closed ones.Lost his dad & now his only luv.My poor Zaya.

I so wish tomoro Zain actually punches Fahad hard.

For Rehan,No comments.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Mandy !! Awesome Post as always πŸ‘. Great episode tonight . ❀️
promo just came few hours ago before the episode airs. never in my dream thinking that it could play so early. but yeah its good. i saw your reply on my post , thank's for replying mandy was at work that moment. sory for delay.

first time in history i think colors gave us a positive promo lol . O man !! what an episode tonight . zain dint wait more , he immediately put all pieces together that yes his aaliya is in hyderabad , really loved zain's running as always ❀️ . really really loved the scene where zain saves aaliya , their eye locks their very first moments after one year , creatives did it beautifully . loved their BGM Ishq ka jazba and tera sukoon , really loved it . zain coming in dahaba twisting ears of rafeeq and sarju , what not to loved in tonight episode .zain stopped aaliya and put her dupata on her, very beautifully done , Zain thanking the guys that they kept her safe and sound when he was not there. folding hands in front of them , literally teard that moment , was expected that aaliya will behave that way n yes she is right at the moment. she love zain with all her heart , she will knew afterwards it was not zain who send legal notice , she know she loves him but 3 words D this thing is stopping her that now its impossible to go back. rehaan again will be well wisher as it seems.

New love Saga begin again for our ZAYA . destiny wants them to be together cus they are just perfect . read fusion article about promo. o man i loved their articles mandy. they are to the point. i loved this line that rehaan is lawer in the show which will help zaya to unite. and he will be again well wisher for zaya.

Mandy its high time zain needs to burst on fahad and bilal , spineless creature fahad daamn .

Lastly now zain will be over-protective. over obsessive to aaliya . he will keep faith in his love his life and he will not let aaliya married to someone else , now i get it something from today's epside. remember mandy when zain was in jail , policeman was like to zain, tumhaari biwii tumhaare saath mehfooz nahi hai and after that when they both were in matheran zain was remembering that words and spoke to aaliya about that , now today in same way he is saying dad mai aaliya ko itna mehfooz rakhuga ki wo mujhe kabhi shod ke ni jaaygi or na sochegi .zain will prove to world that only i can kept my princess safe and he will fulfill wishes of his dad that yes we are together now , really want a scene after all that , zain aaliya will visit graveyard and saying lo dad mai aapki bhaanji ko le aya hoon. i really tighten my hope today for zain he will keep her safe this very line from zain. zain will fight with customs rituals in diff way and rehaan as a well wisher will help them and remember mandy in zubu track rehaan was like sache pyaaar ki ifhaazat kaarna har ek insaan ka dharam hotaa hai something like that. so yes in good way rehaan will help them
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res😊 I am so glad my hibernation was only for a day πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

promo just came few hours ago before the episode airs. never in my dream thinking that it could play so early. but yeah its good. i saw your reply on my post , thank's for replying mandy was at work that moment. sory for delay.

first time in history i think colors gave us a positive promo lol . O man !! what an episode tonight . zain dint wait more , he immediately put all pieces together that yes his aaliya is in hyderabad , really loved zain's running as always ❀️ really really loved the scene where zain saves aaliya , their eye locks their very first moments after one year , creatives did it beautifully . loved their BGM Ishq ka jazba and tera sukoon , really loved it . zain coming in dahaba twisting ears of rafeeq and sarju , OMG MANDY I LOVED WHEN HE FOLD HANDS IN FRONT OF both guys , I LITERALY TEARD , THIS MOMENT WAS CHERRY ON CAKE .and another one when aaliya was leaving zain stopped her and put her dupata , was honor , what a gentleman he is, by keeping dupata on her he assures everyone who were looking at them , he shows from now on he will honor her in every way. what not to loved in tonight episode .was expected that aaliya will behave that way n yes she is right at the moment. she love zain with all her heart , she will knew afterwards it was not zain who send legal notice , she know she loves him but 3 words D this thing is stopping her that now its impossible to go back. rehaan again will be well wisher as it seems.

New love Saga begin again for our ZAYA . destiny wants them to be together cus they are just perfect . read fusion article about promo. o man i loved their articles mandy. they are to the point. i loved this line that rehaan is lawer in the show which will help zaya to unite. and he will be again well wisher for zaya.

Mandy its high time zain needs to burst on fahad and bilal , spineless creature fahad daamn .

Lastly now zain will be over-protective. over obsessive to aaliya . he will keep faith in his love his life and he will not let aaliya married to someone else , now i get it something from today's epside. remember mandy when zain was in jail , policeman was like to zain, tumhaari biwii tumhaare saath mehfooz nahi hai and after that when they both were in matheran zain was remembering that words and spoke to aaliya about that , now today in same way he is saying dad mai aaliya ko itna mehfooz rakhuga ki wo mujhe kabhi shod ke ni jaaygi or na sochegi .zain will prove to world that only i can kept my princess safe and he will fulfill wishes of his dad that yes we are together now , really want a scene after all that , zain aaliya will visit graveyard and saying lo dad mai aapki bhaanji ko le aya hoon. i really tighten my hope today for zain he will keep her safe this very line from zain. zain will fight with customs rituals in diff way and rehaan as a well wisher will help them and remember mandy in zubu track rehaan was like sache pyaaar ki ifhaazat kaarna har ek insaan ka dharam hotaa hai something like that. so yes in good way rehaan will help them

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

I will be honest.. I laughed so hard when I saw Zain running. Bhai car se aa jaate it would have been so much faster πŸ˜†

Loved the eye lock and Zain's direct dil se talk. Aaliya's stepping back was expected but her first reaction to Zain was beautifully done ⭐️
I have stayed away from promos and spoilers so don't really know what is coming next.. hopefully something interesting 😊

LOL Heinken, even Pri got a laugh but it was a good episode and I'm glad Zain saved Aaliya and not Rehan one hero moment was enough for viewers to cringe.

I loved her reaction to seeing Zain after all this time, the way their eyes never left each other, the tears and how Aaliya didn't let go of him until she remembered the talaaq. It really was beautifully done.

I'd rather not believe the spoilers floating around because there are too many conflicting ones of late, like Bilal and Shazia never went on a date and Aaliya never went on a hunger strike.

As for the promo, well that just started airing which is why I was shocked to see it play out in this episode. I expected some more time, the channel should have released it earlier but it was a nice surprise to tune in and see something completely unexpected. I'm hoping Rehan does stay positive like the promo indicated and not negative, its too cliched and not needed especially since the promo already showed those who are against them.

Originally posted by: richmich

Nice post.Poor Aaliya,I always feel for her.She's in d most difficult state.Still luvs Zainnbut knws she can't get back 2 him.Talaaq us such a big blow dat she'll never forget.Poor Zain.Full of guilt.Pawn of all his closed ones.Lost his dad & now his only luv.My poor Zaya.

I so wish tomoro Zain actually punches Fahad hard.

For Rehan,No comments.

I know both are going through so much pain yet today I saw Zain smile, for the first time since his father's death I saw this look of peace on his face when he was hugging those guys who work for Aaliya.

Same here! I seriously want to see Zain let Fahad have it as now he's witnessed for himself the damage Fahad did. If Zain did not reach in time what would have happened to Aaliya? It is going to infuriate Zain more, he will take a stand against a brother.

Rehan, ditto! No comments

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

res😊 I am so glad my hibernation was only for a day πŸ˜†

Tell me about it! πŸ˜† I thought we would all be taking a break like Aashima and then that promo comes out, fans get all excited and get an episode that shocked us all!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Thank you for posting the promo! I logged in this morning and it really was a great way to start the day!!

first time in history i think colors gave us a positive promo lol . O man !! what an episode tonight . zain dint wait more , he immediately put all pieces together that yes his aaliya is in hyderabad , really loved zain's running as always ❀️ . really really loved the scene where zain saves aaliya , their eye locks their very first moments after one year , creatives did it beautifully . loved their BGM Ishq ka jazba and tera sukoon , really loved it . zain coming in dahaba twisting ears of rafeeq and sarju , what not to loved in tonight episode .zain stopped aaliya and put her dupata on her, very beautifully done , Zain thanking the guys that they kept her safe and sound when he was not there. folding hands in front of them , literally teard that moment , was expected that aaliya will behave that way n yes she is right at the moment. she love zain with all her heart , she will knew afterwards it was not zain who send legal notice , she know she loves him but 3 words D this thing is stopping her that now its impossible to go back. rehaan again will be well wisher as it seems.

I am so glad BI used their own BGM, I mean we know there are plenty of songs that fit ZaYa but this is one scene where I really wanted to see their own BGM used and it was beautiful! Not only did I hear Ishq Ka Jazba but also the title song as well. CVs couldn't have done this more beautifully!

I can only hope Saranvir, the promo gave me positive vibes and I do not want it to be misleading. I want BI to remain unique and not go those typical cliched routes other shows do, time to spice things up and really show ZaYa's journey to a reunion.

I am going to be so disappointed if there is no face off, Fahad and Bilal both deserve Zain's wrath!!

You know when I was watching ZaYa's scene today, that dialogue was in my head and obviously I'm not alone as many thought the same thing. Everything is connecting which I love about BI, scenes are not random, they do come together in the end.

I am going to love seeing the over protective Zain, one who fights all odds to win back his love. Aaliya may try to push him away by giving him a shock of saying she will remarry but Zain is not someone who will back down easily, he made the mistake of letting her go once before, why repeat history when he's been miserable without her? It doesn't make much sense, so yes Zain has to be shown fighting for her. It is like Preetika said, the story was, is, and will always be about Zain and Aaliya.

I usually hate mahaan characters but if Rehan is mahaan here I will have no complaints πŸ˜† I just want to see him continue to be their well wisher especially since he knows how much Aaliya loves Zain. Rehan was the one who told Zain forever is a long time and he did try to save their marriage even after hearing Zain gave Aaliya a third talaaq so maybe he does know something ZaYa do not. I prefer him as their well wisher than their enemy considering the already have enough of those.

Fuze articles are the best, well most of the time. They are so sensibly written and really speak the heart of fans and BI.

[, OMG MANDY I LOVED WHEN HE FOLD HANDS IN FRONT OF both guys , I LITERALY TEARD , THIS MOMENT WAS CHERRY ON CAKE .and another one when aaliya was leaving zain stopped her and put her dupata , was honor , what a gentleman he is, by keeping dupata on her he assures everyone who were looking at them , he shows from now on he will honor her in every way.

OMG yes the dupatta scene! I just loved that part.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Mandy i want to hear your thoughts in your words. so my question is when zain stopped aaliya , she stopped right away n zain came with her dupata n kept on her shoulders and aaliya took one side of her dupata with right hand and touches her heart and cried in love state. can u explain more beautify what will it be signify in future ?
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I did not see spoilers as they spoil the fun and so today's episode for me was a sweet surprise ..I thought they will play this hit and miss for some more time but glad that Zains search was fruitful.

The way he protected her, Zain telling how much he searched for her and Aaliya shocked and happy to see Zain but also hurt as she was reminded of her painful divorce was shown brilliantly.

Zain is more than determined to keep Aaliya safe and I can't wait to see how this track plays out.

Edited by rajpreeto - 10 years ago