Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Cv's failed to properly show his character on BI and wait for more episodes to understand him bcoz rite now the presence of rehaan and his bacha party presence around Aaliya is just pissing me off

I Understand,We still dont know what is the reason he came in *FacePalm* CV's failed to entertain us with Rehaan 😆

If Rehaan is gonna marry Aliya,Loss to Farhan Sir ka hi hai na?Not ours! It takes time for people to realize.That is the only reason i still believe them.(CV's)
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is fair in love and war - If Rehan follow this ficaso and tries to manipulate Aliya against zain.. he is negative for sure..
I don't know I can't trust him.. His appearance gives negative vibes.. spcly that kids...

may be you are right he will play cupid but jab tak ZaYa union mai ho jata I can't trust any third party 😆

BTW Thumps up 👍🏼 for ur positive post Avi 🤗
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I seriously don't mind Rehan.. In fact I loved him till he disappeared abruptly leaving poor Zain alone knowing that Zain would need him after the tape recorder reveal.. I'm still okay with his character which is still alright, but his children! Gaaahhh!!!! They're so incredibly selfish and awful!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Everything is fair in love and war - If Rehan follow this ficaso and tries to manipulate Aliya against zain.. he is negative for sure.. For Sure? 😕 You are daraoing me! thought's of people till now did not even bring a doubt in me.But the Everything Is fair in Love and War thisng,ONE LINE.I am falling for it
I don't know I can't trust him.. His appearance gives negative vibes.. spcly that kids... Those Kids are creepy 🤢

may be you are right he will play cupid but jab tak ZaYa union mai ho jata I can't trust any third party 😆

Like we dont trust any Cm,PM if he does not do any good 😆
BTW Thumps up 👍🏼 for ur positive post Avi 🤗 Thank You. and Thank You for replying 🤗

Word Count: 1

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

I seriously don't mind Rehan.. In fact I loved him till he disappeared abruptly leaving poor Zain alone knowing that Zain would need him after the tape recorder reveal.. I'm still okay with his character which is still alright, but his children! Gaaahhh!!!! They're so incredibly selfish and awful!

Ya! Those kids are _____ . 🤢

I'm okay with Rehaan.😃
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So honestly, I can never warm up to the character...and the reason is his entire characterization looks so fake and forced...and thats inlcuding his kids and family...
He entered the show as a lawyer & later became Zain's bro like friend. He helped ZaYa by exposing Zubair...later, when calamity strikes, he found the truth that Aaliya was framed ( the entire thing of him waiting for 2/3 months didnt make sense)...
Then, he gets a job in Hyd and suddenly overnight disappears without even a resignation...he falls for Aaliya ( I give him a benefit of doubt here, coz Aaliya is such that anyone can fall for her), but doesnt wanna pursue coz he considers Zain as his bro...really? and he didnt bother to check in an entire year how Zain is living without Aaliya?
His reactions yesterday was weird and I dnt knw if he will help... lets wait and watch
Next, his father... I still dnt understand why was he introduced in the show...the moment he laid his eyes on Aaliya, he started comparing her to Rida...despite knowing that she is someone's wife and happily married. His recent statements that "Aaliya has been with u for an year and not Zain" ...doesnt leave a good taste...Aaliya is Zain's wife and he should know the difference.
Coming to his kids...I can understand the attachment to Aaliya...coz she is like Zain said a princess/a fairy... but to call her ammi...i mean it all looks so forced...and I m sorry, I didnt feel a bit for them yesterday coz I m so disconnected, like it doesnt even make sense for kids to try and bind her to them...
So, for me Rehan and his family are unrequired people in the story, who act as fillers and give viewers sleepless nights.
I would rather have this track without them
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know what Avi when Rehaan made an entry on the show all bashed him but i dint cause i wanted to give him chance! I dint dislike him earlier but now with his kids calling Aliya ammi i just cant like himm... His kids really puts me off urghh they are so irritating and annoying!
I just hope Rehaan doesnt turn negative like we knw that he has feelings for Aliya but i just dont want him to turn negative!
I will love him and take my words back if he helps zain to get aliya back but for now i cant like him!
But its so good to see positivity on the forum.. Awesome post 🤗
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@red That's wat bothering me too ... This line is more dangerous then bawdi 😳
-Arsal- thumbnail
I love Rehan's character.

As for Aaliya and Zain, well Zain made a blunder and they both suffered.They are divorced now and the religion that Aaliya follows doesn't allow them to be back together.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

So honestly, I can never warm up to the character...and the reason is his entire characterization looks so fake and forced...and thats inlcuding his kids and family...

He entered the show as a lawyer & later became Zain's bro like friend. He helped ZaYa by exposing Zubair...later, when calamity strikes, he found the truth that Aaliya was framed ( the entire thing of him waiting for 2/3 months didnt make sense)...
Then, he gets a job in Hyd and suddenly overnight disappears without even a resignation...he falls for Aaliya ( I give him a benefit of doubt here, coz Aaliya is such that anyone can fall for her), but doesnt wanna pursue coz he considers Zain as his bro...really? and he didnt bother to check in an entire year how Zain is living without Aaliya?
His reactions yesterday was weird and I dnt knw if he will help... lets wait and watch
Next, his father... I still dnt understand why was he introduced in the show...the moment he laid his eyes on Aaliya, he started comparing her to Rida...despite knowing that she is someone's wife and happily married. His recent statements that "Aaliya has been with u for an year and not Zain" ...doesnt leave a good taste...Aaliya is Zain's wife and he should know the difference.
Coming to his kids...I can understand the attachment to Aaliya...coz she is like Zain said a princess/a fairy... but to call her ammi...i mean it all looks so forced...and I m sorry, I didnt feel a bit for them yesterday coz I m so disconnected, like it doesnt even make sense for kids to try and bind her to them...
So, for me Rehan and his family are unrequired people in the story, who act as fillers and give viewers sleepless nights.
I would rather have this track without them

She isn't his wife.They are divorced.

So, it is perfectly fine if Rehan falls for her and wants to marry her.That doesn't make him negative as some as saying.