riakhan364 thumbnail
M still confused as we al kno that zaya wl always the end game but after reunion,,,how the diagusting kids wl let aliya free of their so called ammi ammi relation...??????
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
srry avi bt cant stand the guy esp near aliya n his kids doing my head in after calling my poor baby a monster sefish kids
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
sorry Avi that is quite hard to do at the moment...his kids calling Aaliya Ammi is a serious problem because they really have started considering her their Ammi. Rehan has to put his foot down and firmly tell them not to call her Ammi from now on. Or else these kids will make it hard for Aaliya to go back to Zain and we already have enough obstacles as it already is.
The thing is I do not want it to come down to a point where we have to witness Aaliya being torn between the kids and Zain. Because she shouldn't have to be torn as she is NOT their mother! yes she is very close to them, spent one year with them but at the end of the day she is still not their mother.
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Cv's failed to properly show his character on BI and wait for more episodes to understand him bcoz rite now the presence of rehaan and his bacha party presence around Aaliya is just pissing me off
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Am hating the kids...😡

I hate the kids too.We have some thing similar 😛

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

So far Rehaan has been projected as a very balanced character,he has not done anything to hurt Aaliya and Zain and has been a true friend to both.If it had not been for him Zain would have never known that it was Nafeesa who was behind the mess.It may be natural for Rehaan to fall in love with Aaliya but Aaliya doesn't share his feelings and uptil now Rehaan has not done anything to impose himself on Aaliya either.So I feel he's a balanced character and in fact he might even try to cement them back.

That is what i mentioned.He can be negative also.Since his character seems to have everything.CV's have shown Rehaan as a good man till now.If he comes to know that Zain and Aliya can reconcile in any way,Hw would be the firs one to help them,Even if he is in love with her.

I Loved your reply 👏

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

I don't know why but I get bad vibes from this Rehan...even when he does something good I can't get myself to like him. This is all because of SBB/SBS wale.They're negativity ki dukaan

Just to accommodate Rehan they have messed Zain's character and that's one thing I can't get over.There is a point.I cnt tolerate that too!
Now according to the promo it looks like he will help ZaYa but spoilers say something else,What to believe? But the way he walked away from Zain is making believe the spoilers rather than the promo...Hopefully we will find out 2morrow. I think we can believe the promo?Because if it is not gonna happen,Why would they show that?

And Each and every spoiler says something or the other different from other spoilers.

I might start to accept this character if the cv's give me a reason to believe he is needed in the show without any negativity.The show aready has too many negative characters,I agree to this.But something is there to Rehaan other than Aliya too.Why should'nt we think in the other way? :)

Word Count: 1

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I can't undrerstand Rehan's character.

He knows ZaYa loves each other,he was da one who found da truth but he was lil late.He still knows that Aliya loves Zain,Vo use dhoka nahi dega!

Today also seeing Zain , Aalia was happy. Yes,Yes! 😃

Zain will withdraw dis case. I strongly believe that Zain will reveal Nafeesa in todays episode! So Fahad will accept.

Let's c tomorrow wat CV has stored for us.

Word Count: 1

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

i cant trust this guy as long as zaya are seperated. I'm sorry but i cant help it.

The only reason i would lose trust on him is because of the kids! I hate them like,TO THE CORE!

they are two.I mean the two strongest Haddis! That can break a dinosaur's teeth!😡

As for Rehaan,i am gonna wait for this thing to unfold.Kahin Maino se rehaan is here.We still dont know why he entered.So lets Wait.What else can i tell?

Originally posted by: virman_s

i would have tolerated rehaan bt his kids arghhh😡😡😡esply tht zara I dnt feel anything towards them to find them sweet remebr erlr artcl said tht she wl try to bring rehaan aliya now she wl do tht she might hear wht grumpy telling rehaan to move on wth aaliya or shalam n grumpy talking tht they shd convince rehaan aaliya to get married so zara defntlt b da villan along suraiya myt use her too

I know,I dont get any positive vibes from Zara.Whatever SBB/SBS said is coming true one by one.Lets See 😕

Originally posted by: riakhan364

M still confused as we al kno that zaya wl always the end game but after reunion,,,how the diagusting kids wl let aliya free of their so called ammi ammi relation...??????

They're kids,Arent they?Ye sab hota hi hai bacho se.Rehaan will Sudaro-Fy them!

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

srry avi bt cant stand the guy esp near aliya n his kids doing my head in after calling my poor baby a monster sefish kids

Aap Sorry kyun bol rahe ho? 😆 @ bold IKR? Monster Uncle 😆 i cant stand those kids,Rehaan is okay.😳
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

sorry Avi that is quite hard to do at the moment...his kids calling Aaliya Ammi is a serious problem because they really have started considering her their Ammi. Rehan has to put his foot down and firmly tell them not to call her Ammi from now on. Or else these kids will make it hard for Aaliya to go back to Zain and we already have enough obstacles as it already is.

The thing is I do not want it to come down to a point where we have to witness Aaliya being torn between the kids and Zain. Because she shouldn't have to be torn as she is NOT their mother! yes she is very close to them, spent one year with them but at the end of the day she is still not their mother.

@bold I know,That kind of exasperating 😵 I dont like the Kids too.But the matter is,Rehaan was being showed like he was good and cannot turn evil .Sachai ka saath deta hai...so they cannot easily ruin one's character like that.Then how do you call that as good story narrating? I still think that CV;s will bulti maarofy with this Halala thing in the last minute.if they actually planned for one.Because here is no limit for beintehaa fans' Temper 😆