ZaYa Os | I Am Only Yours Malika-E-Zain|

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi so I was randomly searching my notes when I found this. I don't actually remember when I wrote but is is not exactly related to the show's right now storyline. So hope you all like it!:-)

----------------------------------------------------
"Zara Arif Khan, kya aapko Zain Osman Abdullah se nikaah qubool hai?" My heart fell numb. Out of all the voices in the hall, I could only hear the voice of my love, my life crying. The reason for crying? Me.

"Qubool hai!" She zapped out. Doesn't she know how much I love Aaliya? Or, how much I DONT love her?

"Zain Osman Abdullah, kya aapko Zara Arif Khan se nikaah qubool hai?" I turned my face to see my life standing behind the pillar hiding herself from the others. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. How can I betray her? How can I, out of all the people, break her heart?

"Zain beta qubool hai bolo, jaldi!" Mom said keeping an her hand on my shoulder. As much as it 'doesnt' appear that I am under no pressure, I am pretty pissed off right now. I can't marry Zara. I met her a week prior. And I have a wife for heavens sake. And I am only hers, and she is only mine. No one has even a single right over our relatioship. I know maybe Mom has issues with Aaliya. But I cannot leave for that!

"Zain Osman Abdullah, kya aapko nikaah qubool hai?" Imaam sahb said again. I could not reply. I was speechless. I looked at Aaliya then at Mom. Aaliya. Mom. They both are the most precious ladies in my life, how could I betray any of them? Aaliya has taught me the true meaning of life, and Mom? She has given birth to me. She is my Mother.

Not thinking of anything to do, I found a sharp needle like thing (a lot thicker) and looked around. I pricked my finger with it. As much as I knew, this would divert their attention. My whole palm was bleeding. I brought my hand up for Mom to notice and stop the wedding immediately. And as I knew, Mom stopped the wedding. I turned to see Aaliya's horrified look. She was crying more and more.

------------------------------------------------------------

I excused myself to the room as soon was we reached home, The wedding wasn't called off yet, it was postponed to the next day. I went into the room to see Aaliya crying hugging a frame with me in it. Tears formed my eyes as I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her from back.

"I love you Aaliya!" I said softly kissing her cheek. She held my injured hand in hers and turned around. Her eyes were bloodshot red. I cupped her face with my other hand "Hey, ab yeh mat sochna ki mjhe yeh chhot tumhari wajah se lgi hai. Nikaah toh rokna hi tha na!"

"Lekin Zain-"

"Shh Aaliya, its all gonna be alright" I hugged her tigthly as she hugged me back. I stroke her hair "Sab theek ho jayega Aaliya. We are going to be happy again. Mujhpe bharosa rkho. I love you!"

"I love too so so much Zain. Pls mjhe kabhi chhod ke mat jaana. Mei tumhare bina nhi ji paungi Zain. I can't live without you!"

"Pagal ho kya? Mei jese ki tumhare bina reh skta hu, nhi? Pagli, I can't live without you too yaar. Aur agar tum mjhe chhod ke chali gyi toh?"

"Chup! Esa mei kabhi nhi hone dungi. I love you!"

"I love you too more than anything, Malika-E-Zain" I closed my eyes as I went deeper into her embrace.

----------------------------------------------------

So how is it? And really sorry about not sending pm's. And this one is for Ann, Thank you so much Ann for all the great support. Thanks!:-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES.
Dont Scold me If i'm late ,i will Unres tomorrow!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I 'm just thinking how come u right so beautifully...!😃
yaar dosti ; love shove wale words...😳😳
u're amazing👏👏👏
Just gonna love your work...keep writing and pm me ASAP!!!!☯️
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing os