Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

no creation gallery and they put wrong profile..she is ashnoor kaur not anshoor kaur πŸ₯±
Edited by liza81 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_bini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't know. what can we do? :s
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Hi Lisa .. 😊
Pls be patient ..
As its a New Channel .. so no Channel Moderater OR Section DT is available for Sony Pal as of now i guess ..

I have put a Request in Coolbie forum for the GM's ( Global Mod's ) to open a thread in each of the Sony Pal forums .. which will contain permission to open threads like Pic Gallery , Creation Gallery , Archive , etc in that forum.

Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Me_bini thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Hi Lisa .. 😊

Pls be patient ..
As its a New Channel .. so no Channel Moderater OR Section DT is available for Sony Pal as of now i guess ..

I have put a Request in Coolbie forum for the GM's ( Global Mod's ) to open a thread in each of the Sony Pal forums .. which will contain permission to open threads like Pic Gallery , Creation Gallery , Archive , etc in that forum.

thank youuu ❀️
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@swetha😳
^^ haan that i know but i pmed DTs for ashnoor's profile issues from many days but they didn't do anything yet and no one is opening any imp thread so i posted this

^^ thanku πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by liza81 - 10 years ago
Me_bini thumbnail
i hope this will be solved soon so we can also open a creation gallery :D
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: liza81

@swetha😳

^^ haan that i know but i pmed DTs for ashnoor's profile issues from many days but they didn't do anything yet and no one is opening any imp thread so i posted this

^^ thanku πŸ˜ƒ

We'll give this issue up in the Coolbie Forum. Regarding the Profile.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
gosh koi jaldi se khol do creation gallery and pic gallery.. mujhe pics post krni hen πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys,
as stated by swetha & temptations,
the welcome thread by Global mods will be posted soon.

But for opening any kind of threads like Picture of Creations gallery, you all can PM *Shruti* or Aahaana or gk_09. They will permit you and as now you all are members of the forum, so after taking prior permissions you can also open threads.:)
Me_bini thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi guys,

as stated by swetha & temptations,
the welcome thread by Global mods will be posted soon.

But for opening any kind of threads like Picture of Creations gallery, you all can PM *Shruti* or Aahaana or gk_09. They will permit you and as now you all are members of the forum, so after taking prior permissions you can also open threads.:)

thank you for the info πŸ€—
i will pm one of them now πŸ˜ƒ