Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Until zaya r not reunited i m keeping my xpectations low coz never know what kind of shock cvs might give us hope there is some loophole in divorce hope rehan reunite them and no rm or halala happens ameen and InshaAllah zaya will reunite soon
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Peopl fingers crosed for their reunion ...bt lets celebrate harshad's birthday common😆
sarikutti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yipeee...very excited for the face off...tfs
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs
am so happy
cant wait to watch
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks.. But I think promo s hinting Halala
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok I like Zaya in d promo, and thank god theres a promo but I don't like "hum" karenge namumkin ko mumkin! It just reminded of a Raj Babbar movie on Nikkah!

Hey Bhagwaan! Zain if that creep of Rehan even says he will help you out say NO! He has bad eyes on your Princess! He wud want to help you out with halala crap! DARE YOU SAY YES! Zain Abdullah I knw wud beat him black n blue for saying it/suggesting it! So you better keep the Pinocchio Rehan out of your &ur MKB's Life waise hi he is in ur Princess's life zaabardasti thanx to ur Namakul In-Laws!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Saranvir 🤗 this was a great way to start the day considering I expected to log in and see more bad news. I'm not going to get too worked up about Rehan's dialogue and looking at the positives - ZaYa finally meet! Aaliya reacted the way I expected her to but Zain cannot be shown giving up on her so easily. Zain has waited for an entire year to meet Aaliya, he needs to talk to her.
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arghhh I believe that rehan saying might be misleading in promote those crap kids of rehan won't let it happen yukhhh thoo :/
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw promo happy for zaya face off but still one person bothering me.I may sound negative but the promo is just to calm down fans n they are trying to present rehan as well wisher so that fans anger towards him decrease little bit. But no matter what i cant accept that pillar as well wisher also. For me no 3rd party required in between zaya.