Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Allright, so Rehan marrying Aaliya just to give her back to Zain is a sin... and Aaliya wont be a part of it...
and I dnt see her marrying Rehan otherwise either, knowing how madly Zain has been looking for her...
So what else? or will Rehan pretend to help Zain and try and create more MU
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Word Count: 0

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@saranvir...exactly...Rehan as an character is very poorly written and not consistent... I wonder what was the purpose of showing that romantic angle if he was to help ZaYa...
I am sure he will turn negative...he cant be all goody-goody...
anyways, he can go and die in bawdi...right now I m waiting for them to meet and then see how it progresses...
In between... i doubt it will be this week...with Harshad on leave, I guess they will show this next week...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: annie07

btw...does the promo have Suri and Zarina too...and does the promo have a date? on when are they meeting?

Annie ZaYa fall on ground roll over each other...!!! Zain cups Aaliya's face and both cry...Aaliya moves back and said *Humara Milna Namumkin Hai*
They showed some random Suri Zarina Shabana Ghulam scenes and in end Rehan meets Zain and says *Hum Mumkin Karengey*
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

@saranvir...exactly...Rehan as an character is very poorly written and not consistent... I wonder what was the purpose of showing that romantic angle if he was to help ZaYa...

I am sure he will turn negative...he cant be all goody-goody...
anyways, he can go and die in bawdi...right now I m waiting for them to meet and then see how it progresses...
In between... i doubt it will be this week...with Harshad on leave, I guess they will show this next week...

hmmm sigh. lets sees how creatives are going. but my gut feeling says no rm and halal whatsoever. it will kill purity of zaya.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

TFS!! :)

Well promo seems to be so promising!!
Guys yes rehaan dialogue was good!!
Bt I have one doubt n scare...dat his dialogue can also be pointing towards *aliya reject his proposal, n den rehaan take a vow n ll convince anyhow aliya to marry him*!!
So in dis case if dey get married...it ll nt be intentionally coz aliya ll nt marry rehaan inorder to go back to zain!! And it could be possible (being positive) dat rehaan ll marry wid intention to divorce aliya later on for zain!!

Bt now the biggest Q: as v all know if RM/halala is done intentionally...its haram!! Bt if they go accor to my prediction...in this case rehaan ll marry aliya intentionally!! So in dat case also its haram?!!!! 😕

Bt bt I dunnovi still hope dat maybe widout RM...smthng works out!! Maybe rehaan contact scholars n find smthng!!

Bt ya fingers crossed!!
Atleast v got smthng positive!! Its really now nail-biting BI!!
Dunno hw dey ll unite n wats diff type of halala!!!

from this promo we can assume the excitement is like we are watching india pakistan one day cricket match. only last ball is there n india needs 6 runs lol 😃 , really nail biting situation here in BI aur BI ki yeh intehaaa pagal krke shodengay creatives hume. study aur hospital ki shifts gyi bhaaad mien loll

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if think about positive Rehan will might help Zain to get Aliya back without halala if think negative becz of Suri or other problem Aliya will marry Rehan and then he will give her divorce so that ZaYa can reunion.i wish CV'S take positive route not RM.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Watch dis Despo Zain pic
taahir004 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

manny136 thumbnail
hmm so suri/zarina and Shalam are against them, well i get zains family but seriously shalam should be apologizing to zain as well not being all against him where did tht love for him go