lets help cvs with some zaya scene ideas......

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello all i think cvs are very busy with building up other character scenes so they are not able come up with new zaya scenes and end up with repeatitive scenes ...so thought we can help them with some of our ideas...I am sure this forum has so MANY brilliant creative writers who will have excellent ideas...though I am not a good writer but certainly would like to give it a try and hoping to see good writers take over from there...
let me start first...iam a day dreamer and I have no qualms in accepting this tag...
well this scene thought was inspired from one of real life love proposal which I witnessed at my workplace...will write about that love story someother time ...so I was just thinking this scene when zain's b'day hints were doing rounds but alas cvs b'day tho kya id aur yahan thak wedding anniversary thak zain aur aliya ko nahin celebrate karne nahin diya...
as aliya aka preetika is good singer in real life cvs should make use of this talent of hers in atleast ONE BI scene...I thought this scene for zain's b'day where aliya arranges a surprise b'day party for zain in their room and sings song for him, as zain didn't want to celebrate his b'day in grand way because usman's health... but now it cannot fit in b'day scene ...so cvs u can fit this in matheran hotel inauguration scene where zain makes sure that aliya attends it...and there some guests just asks aliaya sing few lines...that's where aliya takes this opportunity to express her feelings in the pretext that she is just singing a song...and song is arijit singh's song" tose naina from mickey virus ...wordings are just too apt which goes with their present relationship status though its male version cvs make can changes for female version make preethika sing this song for 2mins in her own voice. and with a guitar just to add that glamourous touch to it ...zain will just love it and can go about staring and gazing at aliya with his famous dreamy look eyes...
cvs I know this will add up to ur budget but just give it a thought ...will make BI again unique and may go to create history where for the first time female lead OF SMALL SCREEN is singing ...excuse me if anybody else has already done this real singing as I may be not aware of it...
cheers