ZaYa13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Okay so watching today's episode was a bit disappointing and we all know they are going to drag this track and we will be seeing more of Rehaan and Aliya but how can we just give up on the current situation, yes we want Aliya and Zain together just like some of us wanted them to separate so when they get back together their love will be stronger than ever but i think this whole Rehan and Aliya wont last long what ever the cv's have planned.
I have been watching the show from the beginning on the weekend because i just wanted to re watch it all which makes me remember that this isn't the only times that Zain and Aliya have been separated or with the intention of being seperated, the Barkat track had the same intention although yes this is completely different because Zain has given talaaq to Aliya but we CANNOT LOSE FAITH. After all this is a ZaYa love story so in the end they will be together, it may just take time.

Sorry for the boring long lecture but too much negativity has been spreading recently but anyway tell me what do you think?

P.S. I don't know why but i have a feeling that the reunion will be at the beginning of October during Eid-ul-adha that is if they celebrate it - might be wrong though

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U're absolutely correct dear...but according to I think is maybe Rehaan will bring ZaYa clse...coz see He never want Aliya to be sad + he love her may be...so Aliya is meant for Zain and that he also knows so maybe at last He'll be helping ZaYa for reunion...just thught plzz don't mind
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Good to see a positive post, I haven't given up but yes the epi left many angry
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im sorry for my neg pov on ur positive post but this is what I dont like "ZaYa will be 2gether in the end"
Sometimes the impact of an ending all depends on the journey.
Rehan Aliya marriage then again talakh so ZaYa can be together...What is this a joke!!!
They are killing the actual reason as to why we love ZaYa...Their love their journey is being tainted by these unwanted people.
If its ZaYa at the end then I will come back then just to see the ending maybe that way this whole Rehan Aliya crap wont ruin the ending for me.
I am still watching cuz I dont know why but I feel cv's wont take that tortures route and their is a way for ZaYa to be together without Aliya marrying any xyz.call me an idiot but I will keep hold of that hope as long as I can.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I say give it a week simply because Harshad deserves a peaceful break after 8months of hard work, for him atleast we have to endure these filler type episodes. Meanwhile keep Rehan in your prayers, that someone accidentally pushes him off a cliff or something (jks)
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post am nt giving up Zaya will be tgther no rehan can cum between Zaya n Aliya loves one person tht is zain I skipped last night epi culdnt bear Aliya n rehan bt yes am def nt goin anywhere pple jus need to calm. Dwn.