Will Aaliya Misunderstand Zain?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay tonight's episode was a disaster, no doubt about it but I'm thinking ahead to future episodes like when Aaliya and Zain finally meet. Will she misunderstand Zain and really believe he could destroy her business this way? Aaliya knows Zain better than this and him hiring goons is not his thing, so will she realize someone else is behind this or will she accuse him wrongfully? How will Zain react? I really want Zain to find out about Suraiya and Fahad knowing the truth, let him see the two people he thought he needed after Usman's death are the ones who stabbed him in the back. Let Zain find out that Fahad is destroying MKB to pave room for what he wants.

Looks like these fillers will continue until the end of the week because Harshad is taking some time off, he deserves it though he has been working hard and hasn't had a break since the show started 8 months ago.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even though aaliya knows zain much better, her trust did get broken when he gave her the 3rd talaq.. so she might be a bit skeptical cos one hand she got a email from owner of MKB that the notice will be taken back and on the other MKB has hired goons to destroy the dhabba..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Even though aaliya knows zain much better, her trust did get broken when he gave her the 3rd talaq.. so she might be a bit skeptical cos one hand she got a email from owner of MKB that the notice will be taken back and on the other MKB has hired goons to destroy the dhabba..

Yes even today when she was talking to Usman's picture she spoke about trust. Its going to be hard on her, it will just be another hard hitting fact for Zain to see what he's done to Aaliya.

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think initially she will misunderstand but she will soon know the real culprit
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah even am wondering the same...First it was zain to misunderstand Aaliya...now i guess cv's want to show us Aaliya misunderstanding Zain...😕
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

I think initially she will misunderstand but she will soon know the real culprit

Even if she doesn't, Zain has to find out Fahad and Bilal are behind this surely he will want to get to the bottom of this especially now that it involves Aaliya

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Yeah even am wondering the same...First it was zain to misunderstand Aaliya...now i guess cv's want to show us Aaliya misunderstanding Zain...😕

Honestly, I will take a MU at this point. I just want Zain and Aaliya to meet regardless of if they fight, MU each other, or romance. Its time to get the track moving but at least now there is an explanation in regards to the dragging.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iss Track ke chalte chalte mera na suicide karna ka man kartha hai
Seriously it is going off track man...aane waale epi ka kuch nahi keh sakti aur baba kya kehta hai??
BABA BI cv's kehte hai ki humare harshu aur pree leaves de diya karo yaar...ek saath time bitana chahte hai!!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
skipped d whole epi..by d precap it looks like zara will tel it 2 rehaan, but zain also wont be leavng thr will be sum reson, harshad dsrvs d breaks, vacation..so i gues ths whole week will be full of toture