Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Iss baar khilafat aur mohabbat hai beintehaa..

I want ZaYa to elope ❤️
manny136 thumbnail
Oh tht page comes up with very interesting specs lol but im dreading how shalam are gonna treat Zain now look at the way they behave as if nothing happened and look how shahbana acted with suri lol poor zain. Shalam need to be reminded how they set this whole thing in motion coz nafeesa's truth might come out in some form sooner or later thanks to zarina getting suspicious on her but shalam cannot skate on this.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Iss baar khilafat aur mohabbat hai beintehaa..

I want ZaYa to elope ❤️

What does 'khilafat' mean?

Anything as long as they're far away from their crazy families :P
musicxolover thumbnail
Sun Le Zara <3
My new favorite song :D <3
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SAME HERE SHRU!
I was just watching Wednesday's scene again, for each talaaq said by Zain in the flashback she detached herself from him, starting by removing her hand from his shoulder to removing his hands from her waist. Symbolic man!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Oh tht page comes up with very interesting specs lol but im dreading how shalam are gonna treat Zain now look at the way they behave as if nothing happened and look how shahbana acted with suri lol poor zain. Shalam need to be reminded how they set this whole thing in motion coz nafeesa's truth might come out in some form sooner or later thanks to zarina getting suspicious on her but shalam cannot skate on this.

I'm still pissed at how they got away with everything they did. 😳 Somebody please, give them a reality check ASAP before they can ruin their daughter's life even more...
The CV's better not show Zain forgiving them or something, he was the one who was wronged...

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

SAME HERE SHRU!

I was just watching Wednesday's scene again, for each talaaq said by Zain in the flashback she detached herself from him, starting by removing her hand from his shoulder to removing his hands from her waist. Symbolic man!

Especially the last paragraph of the song, it's so impactful! <3

Uh...how's it symbolic? 😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What does 'khilafat' mean?

Anything as long as they're far away from their crazy families :P

Things 'against' them... here we can have conspiracies and good for nothing parents -_-

umm Google says it means 'succession' 😕
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For each talaaq, she detached herself from Zain
musicxolover thumbnail

*Face palm* Right, stupid me :P

I wonder what her reaction is gonna be on Monday 😆
manny136 thumbnail

Each talaaq has stayed with her and i dont know how she will move on from tht and how zain will get her open her heart to him again coz no matter how much she loves him the talaaq's really killed her. Zain will have to do something big for her to move forward forgive leave all her fears behind to trust him unconditionally. It does not help tht they have barely any real support and surrounded by negative influences who just want to keep them apart including those gremlin like kids lol. Zain has is work cut out for him.