Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

For once, can they not have Suri involved in this. Hasn't she got enough on her plate, with her sister trying to drive her crazy? This track has been brought in to account for Harshad's absence, but i would have rather watched Zarina drive Suri crazy.

Rehan is literally being pushed down our throats, i am so not liking this, hope CVs have good things planned once Harshad is back.

I feel Suraiya needs to be involved in all of this because Zain needs to learn the truth not only about Fahad but his mother as well. Out of all the scenes today the ones with Suraiya and Fahad were needed the most. Zain needs to see how the two people he trusted and put ahead of Aaliya at a time she needed him are the ones who stabbed him in the back.

Another reason why I am glad Suraiya is a part of this is because I do not want the truth to come out after Zarina has succeeded in driving her nuts. I want Zain to know beforehand, for Suraiya to face his wrath and for him to walk out of her life. They can have Aaliya be the one to bring him back to Suraiya but for now she deserves nothing but Zain's wrath! Suraiya has seen his suffering for the past year yet when she could bring her son some peace she chooses to have him be miserable, that is no mother.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I feel Suraiya needs to be involved in all of this because Zain needs to learn the truth not only about Fahad but his mother as well. Out of all the scenes today the ones with Suraiya and Fahad were needed the most. Zain needs to see how the two people he trusted and put ahead of Aaliya at a time she needed him are the ones who stabbed him in the back.

Another reason why I am glad Suraiya is a part of this is because I do not want the truth to come out after Zarina has succeeded in driving her nuts. I want Zain to know beforehand, for Suraiya to face his wrath and for him to walk out of her life. They can have Aaliya be the one to bring him back to Suraiya but for now she deserves nothing but Zain's wrath! Suraiya has seen his suffering for the past year yet when she could bring her son some peace she chooses to have him be miserable, that is no mother.

The question is though, would CVs really bring out Suri's truth this early on. I agree with your points on Zain needing to know the truth about the only two people who he trusted are the ones that betrayed him and ruined his happiness. I just hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel for ZaYa and not more pain after knowing the harsh reality of their loved ones.

I too was confused when Zarina's track started last week, however CVs have put that on the back seat for now and focusing on the whole fiasco. I am hoping for a turning point after the crap today, it's high time we get some happiness and ZaYa finally meet. That's when the story starts right? How and when do the two come together again.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

I KNOW.. this just sucks... the only person there was is no longer there... both of them are on their own... it's about time they both become SELFISH for themselves...

the way Suraiyya emotionally blackmailed Zain today and how Aaliya will be pressurized in future... aarrghhh these two should give up on their relatives.

Honestly its really horrible cause i dont know what the hell these stupid Cvs are thinking? Making every single damn person against them even the kids, i dont want them to ruin the show further man.

I want for once Zain to scream like a mad man when he founds out that his family hid everything from him, just once and blurt out tthe truth man, its about time
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LMAO! Go Zainab!!! That scene must have been serious cringe🤢

Heena im so serious, that man needs to leave and the only way he will if hes hated, i just dont get why hes even in the show
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly its really horrible cause i dont know what the hell these stupid Cvs are thinking? Making every single damn person against them even the kids, i dont want them to ruin the show further man.

I want for once Zain to scream like a mad man when he founds out that his family hid everything from him, just once and blurt out tthe truth man, its about time

It is sad that they have no one on their side everyone is against them, where CVs are going here remains to be seen. Fans have been left fuming after this episode and rightfully so
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Rehan has definitely outstayed his welcome, he needs to go. Just make his exit short and sweet.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Vikas tweeted that RizYat will be back soon please use them as fillers instead of Rehan!!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
oh rizayat back i hope they r miserable and they deserve it. Their love was so important it ruined so many lives and they didnt even try to speak to zain. But if they r not happy tht is another thing aliya will be angry on zain for , he helped them get married and now they r unhappy. I wonder if gauhar also shows up she must have had the baby by now.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Really happy that RizYat are back, give some screen space to everyone but Rehan man. I won't say, i want RizYat to be unhappy or facing problems in life as if wasn't them then it would have been someone else that would have kick started the fight between Zain and Aliya.

Just hope CVs use them properly, maybe they help Aliya understand how incomplete she is without Zain. Hopefully they reunite ZaYa.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let's hope that atleast RizYat are in favour of Zaya. I can't take EVERYONE being against them, it's just too negative