Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

If CVs don't have a proper punishment ready for Nafeesa, then i will be🀬. I CBA with her fakeness when she comes onscreen, "main Aliya jaisa bana chahti hoon" LMAO! With Fahad, i think it will be guilt that will slowly kill him inside, once he realises all this happened because of mistakes he has made in the past, he won't be able to live with himself.

I would have so preferred, if Aliya went to H on her own, leaving her parents feeling guilty for what happened. But i guess, they had to bring them in for the Rehan angle. It all adds suspense to the track, as some of us are still thinking Rehan has a chance with Aliya as everyone is pushing for it.

Zain and Aliya's love is being put to the test, they're against everyone and everything, does true love ultimately beat all odds? YES IT WILL

It better be Heena or I'm gonna bother CVs till the end.. they can't just be Scot free of all this...Whatever punishment it is, something should be there.

Oh don't even ask me to start on that *wannabe* phrase...

@ bold - that's why it looks forced at some places.. this disconnect sometimes is disappointing.

Anyways, I'm excited for ZaYa to meet AGAIN
I think Mandy mentioned this that someone wrote about Zain actually taunting Aaliya about her marriage and keeping the facade in front of her. That'd be a nice I think.. one it keeps Suraiyya at bay, she wouldn't know the truth so soon and second, Zain can buy sometime to figure out how he's gonna go ahead to win back Aaliya.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh finally Zain will fire Fahd πŸ˜ƒ
He deserves to be fired from his life as we'll in fact the Abdullahs need to be fired and also the Haiders
But my question where is Ayat? Rizwan? And Gauhar? Because of them things started becoming sour
How conveniently they forgot
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It better be Heena or I'm gonna bother CVs till the end.. they can't just be Scot free of all this...Whatever punishment it is, something should be there.

Oh don't even ask me to start on that *wannabe* phrase...

@ bold - that's why it looks forced at some places.. this disconnect sometimes is disappointing.

Anyways, I'm excited for ZaYa to meet AGAIN
I think Mandy mentioned this that someone wrote about Zain actually taunting Aaliya about her marriage and keeping the facade in front of her. That'd be a nice I think.. one it keeps Suraiyya at bay, she wouldn't know the truth so soon and second, Zain can buy sometime to figure out how he's gonna go ahead to win back Aaliya.

@Bold... That would be perfect and yeah this way Suri doesn't find out. I wonder what Zain has planned to win back Aliya, will one of the tests be that Zain has to work at the dhaba? He did strike a good friendship with Rafeek and Sarju?
-Facetious- thumbnail

@Bold... That would be perfect and yeah this way Suri doesn't find out. I wonder what Zain has planned to win back Aliya, will one of the tests be that Zain has to work at the dhaba? He did strike a good friendship with Rafeek and Sarju?

I don't know...I honestly doubt that those three tests would be as easy or random as these, they should be something HUGE... But you never know with CVs.. when have they done what we expect.. πŸ˜†

But yeah I'd want that trio of Bilkis, Sarju and Rafeeq to help Zain in some way... and not cheer for Rehan.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know...I honestly doubt that those three tests would be as easy or random as these, they should be something HUGE... But you never know with CVs.. when have they done what we expect.. πŸ˜†

But yeah I'd want that trio of Bilkis, Sarju and Rafeeq to help Zain in some way... and not cheer for Rehan.

It will have to be something very huge, CVs always give me a headache when it comes to predicting what will happen next. It will be something which will ultimately prove, history will not repeat itself, something which will ensure Aliya she will not be hurt again.

The trio have started to help Zain, and i hope it continues. He needs someone on his side, hotdog has way too many people favouring him. He's getting on my nerves too lol
-Facetious- thumbnail

It will have to be something very huge, CVs always give me a headache when it comes to predicting what will happen next. It will be something which will ultimately prove, history will not repeat itself, something which will ensure Aliya she will not be hurt again.

The trio have started to help Zain, and i hope it continues. He needs someone on his side, hotdog has way too many people favouring him. He's getting on my nerves too lol

LOL.. I say this to myself every time that I wouldn't speculate but end up doing just that πŸ˜† I'm really intrigued about what those could be.. completely blank right now though..

The hot dog needs to keep his ketchup and mustard in check... urghh never thought kids could be so annoying.. -_-
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

[

Is Zain taking the tests or Aliya? Will make sense if he proposes after them. I'm so excited for Monday though, don't know whether i want it to come or not. We can expect a good track off CVs, they never fail to disappoint us.

I thought Zain already knew Fahad was responsible for the dhaba incident, so why would he fire him now?πŸ˜•

I just cannot deal with Shalam anymore, Suri is bearable as she has been evil from the start, but Shabana yesterday pissed me off to no ends. Woman, you were the one responsible for this, and now you want to keep them away? Doesn't make any sense, Zain has been nothing but good to them.

I'm excited to see how Zain goes about winning Aaliya back, he knows how much he hurt her. He is going to have to win back the trust he broke the day he seeked a third divorce. I'm sure he will melt her eventually but for now, I will enjoy watching him trying to woo her.

I am confused about the Fahad and Zain spoiler too. Fahad did tell Zain that he is the one who bought the land that Aaliya's eatery is on and Zain made it clear that Fahad would have to go through him before he does anything to Aaliya's eatery because he will live upto his words and protect her

LOL.. I meant Aaliya will take test OF Zain πŸ˜†

Yeah, even I was confused about that part.. Zain already knows and he actually thanked Fahad coz all this got him his Aaliya back. Maybe it means that Zain would get to know that Fahad knew about Aaliya being there too and still he hid the truth from him.. God knows.. as it is only bits of spoilers actually come true, not the entire thing.

The less said about Shalam the better.. both are sorry excuse in name of parents, especially Shabana... But TBH I liked how she stood up to Suraiyya yesterday. Like a mother tiger protecting her cub from Suraiyya 's taunts..

Even I liked that part with Suraiya and Shabana, I don't blame Shabana because it was more than obvious that Suraiya did not go there out of the goodness of her heart. Suraiya had nerve mentioned Usman, had Usman been alive none of this would have happened. Usman would have ripped her apart good but that's okay, Zain can do it now.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pssh Screw all right now, lmao the Gr8 Mag video will be out soon, i honestly hope its something good PLEASE, all the speculation and reviews can come afterπŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Pssh Screw all right now, lmao the Gr8 Mag video will be out soon, i honestly hope its something good PLEASE, all the speculation and reviews can come afterπŸ˜†

I read that tweet now I am just impatiently waiting for them to upload the video!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
YEAH.. read the tweet... it was 6 hours ago.. nothing yet..