Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Thanks for telling me Shivani. I will be sure to add this. I'm for one not going to spare that admin! 😑

LMAO Saheba yoo Calm down bachaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't start any fight with that admin πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey πŸ€—

So Zain will propose, she probably won't accept at first? I'm glad Rehan doesn't tell her, it's a nice surprise, he's done well for once. I can't wait to see how it's done. Hope we get all the things we missed out previously
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

HeyπŸ€—

So Zain will propose, she probably won't accept at first? I'm glad Rehan doesn't tell her, it's a nice surprise, he's done well for once. I can't wait to see how it's done. Hope we get all the things we missed out previously

I think the three tests she's gonna take will come after this.. lets see... I'm so excited... and for once the weekend is not filled by anxiety... I'm thrilled at the possible ways CVs can take the track ahead.. they've kept an open canvas and they never disappoint with their unpredictability.. 😊
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I think the three tests she's gonna take will come after this.. lets see... I'm so excited... and for once the weekend is not filled by anxiety... I'm thrilled at the possible ways CVs can take the track ahead.. they've kept an open canvas and they never disappoint with their unpredictability.. 😊

Is Zain taking the tests or Aliya? Will make sense if he proposes after them. I'm so excited for Monday though, don't know whether i want it to come or not. We can expect a good track off CVs, they never fail to disappoint us.

I thought Zain already knew Fahad was responsible for the dhaba incident, so why would he fire him now?πŸ˜•

I just cannot deal with Shalam anymore, Suri is bearable as she has been evil from the start, but Shabana yesterday pissed me off to no ends. Woman, you were the one responsible for this, and now you want to keep them away? Doesn't make any sense, Zain has been nothing but good to them.
manny136 thumbnail
Even though Shalam are ugh i really liked how they played along with suri and made her look like such a fool and Shahbana only telling Ghulam too sit while suri and zari just stood there lol. Im worried how they are gonna treat Zain but the way they handled suri esp shahbana was funny i hope they keep her like tht against suri.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Is Zain taking the tests or Aliya? Will make sense if he proposes after them. I'm so excited for Monday though, don't know whether i want it to come or not. We can expect a good track off CVs, they never fail to disappoint us.

I thought Zain already knew Fahad was responsible for the dhaba incident, so why would he fire him now?πŸ˜•

I just cannot deal with Shalam anymore, Suri is bearable as she has been evil from the start, but Shabana yesterday pissed me off to no ends. Woman, you were the one responsible for this, and now you want to keep them away? Doesn't make any sense, Zain has been nothing but good to them.

LOL.. I meant Aaliya will take test OF Zain πŸ˜†

Yeah, even I was confused about that part.. Zain already knows and he actually thanked Fahad coz all this got him his Aaliya back. Maybe it means that Zain would get to know that Fahad knew about Aaliya being there too and still he hid the truth from him.. God knows.. as it is only bits of spoilers actually come true, not the entire thing.

The less said about Shalam the better.. both are sorry excuse in name of parents, especially Shabana... But TBH I liked how she stood up to Suraiyya yesterday. Like a mother tiger protecting her cub from Suraiyya 's taunts..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

LOL.. I meant Aaliya will take test OF Zain πŸ˜†

Yeah, even I was confused about that part.. Zain already knows and he actually thanked Fahad coz all this got him his Aaliya back. Maybe it means that Zain would get to know that Fahad knew about Aaliya being there too and still he hid the truth from him.. God knows.. as it is only bits of spoilers actually come true, not the entire thing.

The less said about Shalam the better.. both are sorry excuse in name of parents, especially Shabana... But TBH I liked how she stood up to Suraiyya yesterday. Like a mother tiger protecting her cub from Suraiyya 's taunts..

Zain needs to find out the truth about Fahad because Bilal will continue filling his ears against Zain, and i want Zain to rip his head off and give him some home truths. I cannot deal with all these weak and fake character anymore, no akal or common sense man!

I have this hatred for Shabana and gang now LOL, so anything she does doesn't make a difference to me. It's hard to believe that Usman was her brother, i swear he was the only one with brains, saare keh saare bewakoof hain
-Facetious- thumbnail

Zain needs to find out the truth about Fahad because Bilal will continue filling his ears against Zain, and i want Zain to rip his head off and give him some home truths. I cannot deal with all these weak and fake character anymore, no akal or common sense man!

I have this hatred for Shabana and gang now LOL, so anything she does doesn't make a difference to me. It's hard to believe that Usman was her brother, i swear he was the only one with brains, saare keh saare bewakoof hain

Same here.. Fahad, Nafeesa, Shalam - all should be punished. I was disappointed with Shalam waltzing back into Aaliya 's life just like that. It's coz of them she lost her precious marriage. And Nafeesa too man... I can't digest this so called redemption... like seriously! Aaliya was accused of murdering her Mamu when it's coz of Nafeesa it happened and she's living freely.. Fahad is even worse... I mean c'mon.. had it not been him having an affair with another woman, ALL this would never have happened. And the 180 he did about not telling Zain about Aaliya and being judgemental without knowing the truth... he needs to be punched! 😑

Usmaan Mamu was the only sane person amongst these toons.. I miss him! He should be brought back in their memories.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Same here.. Fahad, Nafeesa, Shalam - all should be punished. I was disappointed with Shalam waltzing back into Aaliya 's life just like that. It's coz of them she lost her precious marriage. And Nafeesa too man... I can't digest this so called redemption... like seriously! Aaliya was accused of murdering her Mamu when it's coz of Nafeesa it happened and she's living freely.. Fahad is even worse... I mean c'mon.. had it not been him having an affair with another woman, ALL this would never have happened. And the 180 he did about not telling Zain about Aaliya and being judgemental without knowing the truth... he needs to be punched! 😑

Usmaan Mamu was the only sane person amongst these toons.. I miss him! He should be brought back in their memories.

If CVs don't have a proper punishment ready for Nafeesa, then i will be 🀬. I CBA with her fakeness when she comes onscreen, "main Aliya jaisa bana chahti hoon" LMAO! With Fahad, i think it will be guilt that will slowly kill him inside, once he realises all this happened because of mistakes he has made in the past, he won't be able to live with himself.

I would have so preferred, if Aliya went to H on her own, leaving her parents feeling guilty for what happened. But i guess, they had to bring them in for the Rehan angle. It all adds suspense to the track, as some of us are still thinking Rehan has a chance with Aliya as everyone is pushing for it.

Zain and Aliya's love is being put to the test, they're against everyone and everything, does true love ultimately beat all odds? YES IT WILL