Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I liked a member's suggestion about taunting Aaliya a bit, having her be under the belief that he still thinks she and Rehan are married and then revealing he knows everything. I really want to see some intensity on Monday, no parents, no Rehan and no kids!! Its time for these two to finally speak their hearts out!

I want this to happen too, but with full intensity !! U know with intensity I mean that anger, pain, anguish, anxiety and all those emotions in eyes and voice. The emotions we got to see when Zain was drunk.I want Zain to interrogate her and then be like why did u lie and then all the stuff happening. I want Aliya to break down in front of Zain. I really want an intense scene. Now I wanna see not only tears but a lot of emotions being shown together...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

When did this happen ??

Check out the link of the spoiler posted above 😛
-Aashima- thumbnail
LMAOOO Zain fired fahad OMGGG I so wanna see this but actually I don't wanna. It will just piss me off. These side tracks frustrate me -_-

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

LMAOOO Zain fired fahad OMGGG I so wanna see this but actually I don't wanna. It will just piss me off. These side tracks frustrate me -_-

As always you sure are something else. 😆 we need side tracks to keep the showing running and honestly I'll take this over rehan's kids
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

USMAAN SAHAB ONCE NARRATED A STORY TO KIDS IN D BEGINNING .. EK THA RAJA EK THI RANI .. DONO MARR GAYE AUR KHATAM KAHANI !!!
we hav been seeing dat usmaan's words / teachings hav been used as main tracks by creatives of the show ! none of the words of usmaan sahab hav been shown in vain !
if this will be d end of beintehaa ... d lovestory of zain n aliya .. den m sure all beintehaa fans will be shattered !!!

But this is not associated wid the current track of beintehaa but the end of beintehaa show ! zaya's reunion wil surely happen dis time ! we shared it in casual way ... as the story is moving on ashiqui 2 n ishqzaadey track showing beintehaa love n den a sad ending !
secondly lets be positive n look for a happy ending of beintehaa in the years to come !
- @deepikageetzaya

R THEY NUTS ? 😡

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just love THIS.. its like an open canvas and they can do anything with the story ahead... I'm just so glad that it's all about ZaYa ❤️
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

As always you sure are something else. 😆 we need side tracks to keep the showing running and honestly I'll take this over rehan's kids

IDK I really get upset when I see relationships getting broken like this no matter even if its is a bro-bro. Moreover, I don't feel like Zain can do that. I mean instead of making Fahad leave, he will probably leave the company. But yeah I would prefer Zarina instigating Fahad over Rehan's kids.
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
Saranvir I don't know who is spreading that nonsense but it's total crap! Usman never said anything like that. If memory serves me right harshad said that in an offscreen segment when the kids came to interrupt zaya's romance after coming back from bhopal
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

USMAAN SAHAB ONCE NARRATED A STORY TO KIDS IN D BEGINNING .. EK THA RAJA EK THI RANI .. DONO MARR GAYE AUR KHATAM KAHANI !!!

we hav been seeing dat usmaan's words / teachings hav been used as
main tracks by creatives of the show ! none of the words of usmaan sahab
hav been shown in vain !
if this will be d end of beintehaa ... d lovestory of zain n aliya .. den m sure all beintehaa fans will be shattered !!! <i></i>

But this is not associated wid the current track of beintehaa
but the end of beintehaa show ! zaya's reunion wil surely happen dis
time ! we shared it in casual way ... as the story is moving on ashiqui 2
n ishqzaadey track showing beintehaa love n den a sad ending !
secondly lets be positive n look for a happy ending of beintehaa in the years to come !
- @deepikageetzaya

R THEY NUTS ? 😡

Anyways Zain and Aaliya are not Raja-Rani.. they are Shehzada and Shehzadi ❤️

The Rani Suraiyya can die in the end 😆

Originally posted by: -SH-

I just love THIS.. its like an open canvas and they can do anything with the story ahead... I'm just so glad that it's all about ZaYa ❤️

I know right! The makers are really bringing it and I hope they just keep going in the right direction like this. 😊