Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I wonder why Aliya was smiling in the precap when she opened the door. I know smiling is not a crime but she only smiles because of those kids. Does that mean we will get to see kids on Monday ðŸĪŠ
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alright, gotta go sleep now, see you guys tomorrow ðŸĪ—
#CleanShavenZain <3 :P
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I wonder why Aliya was smiling in the precap when she opened the door. I know smiling is not a crime but she only smiles because of those kids. Does that mean we will get to see kids on Monday ðŸĪŠ

That scene looked like it was taken from the Thursday's episode...and she only fakes her smiles for those kids.
The actual episode might play out differently...

God, I really hope we're spared on Monday...don't want to see those annoying kids. ðŸĨą
-Aashima- thumbnail
Sruthi byeee girl 😃 Get proper sleep this weekend 😊
Hopefully we get some new pictures of Harshad tomorrow where he is clean shaven 😊
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That scene looked like it was taken from the Thursday's episode...and she only fakes her smiles for those kids.
The actual episode might play out differently...

God, I really hope we're spared on Monday...don't want to see those annoying kids. ðŸĨą

Ohh I haven't watched Thursday's scenes but they were wearing same clothes. So you are right. Episode will play out differently I guess !!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I hope not! I want a kid free show! Let it just be Zain and Aaliya, the rest can take a nice break and give viewers one too. Let it be an Ammi free episode.
musicxolover thumbnail

Sruthi byeee girl 😃 Get proper sleep this weekend 😊

Hopefully we get some new pictures of Harshad tomorrow where he is clean shaven 😊

I will 😃
Haha hopefully :)

-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I hope not! I want a kid free show! Let it just be Zain and Aaliya, the rest can take a nice break and give viewers one too. Let it be an Ammi free episode.

WORD Mandy !!! Their presence ruins everything. I want that intensity in Monday's episode. I know Aliya has told why she can't get back to Zain but on Monday I wanna see her breaking up. I wanna see a full 10 minutes conversation between Zaya taking place where Zain is asking why she lied and making Aliya open a little bit in front of him. I wanna see some anger mixed with tears in both of their eyes. I want Zain to tell how much he regrets what he did and Aliya to tell how that talaq still rings in her ears, although that will just make Zain make more guilty but it will also motivate him to fight for Aliya.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

WORD Mandy !!! Their presence ruins everything. I want that intensity in Monday's episode. I know Aliya has told why she can't get back to Zain but on Monday I wanna see her breaking up. I wanna see a full 10 minutes conversation between Zaya taking place where Zain is asking why she lied and making Aliya open a little bit in front of him. I wanna see some anger mixed with tears in both of their eyes. I want Zain to tell how much he regrets what he did and Aliya to tell how that talaq still rings in her ears, although that will just make Zain make more guilty but it will also motivate him to fight for Aliya.

I liked a member's suggestion about taunting Aaliya a bit, having her be under the belief that he still thinks she and Rehan are married and then revealing he knows everything. I really want to see some intensity on Monday, no parents, no Rehan and no kids!! Its time for these two to finally speak their hearts out!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I WANT THIS âĪïļ