Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

this is what I'm worried about

Zara is smart but kabir is innocent .. he might just call out to zain and ask if he came here to take back aaliya . or maybe not

Originally posted by: musicxolover

The only good thing about this is that Harsh finally got a well-deserved break...

Man, at this point, I'd rather see Zarina plotting against Suraiya for the entire episode...

The CV's really need to stop shoving Rehan down our throats. 🤢

Sruthi .. I dont see one single person who will actually support zaya... everyone is against them.. Wow .. truly yaar.. such a creepy family they have..😕
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't think kids will say anything, Kabir may LOL. Maybe Zain getting arrested over the goons issue, may be how he stays back?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

DAFAQ man, for once can someone be SELFLESS for ZaYa just once, not one person is in their favor not one

I KNOW.. this just sucks... the only person there was is no longer there... both of them are on their own... it's about time they both become SELFISH for themselves...

the way Suraiyya emotionally blackmailed Zain today and how Aaliya will be pressurized in future... aarrghhh these two should give up on their relatives.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Sruthi .. I dont see one single person who will actually support zaya... everyone is against them.. Wow .. truly yaar.. such a creepy family they have..😕

Their only crime was falling in love...seriously, this is the limit! Too much negativity, and the track just keeps building up...when are they actually going to execute it? 🥱

It's so ridiculous that everyone in BV knows about Aaliya except for Zain and plus they're keeping him in the dark!
Seriously, what's it gonna take for them to meet, a freaking bomb blast? -___-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Don't think kids will say anything, Kabir may LOL. Maybe Zain getting arrested over the goons issue, may be how he stays back?

Poor guy keeps getting arrested because of his crazy family...
Gawd, ZaYa just need to meet ASAP! And then that hot dog can finally back off...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Poor guy keeps getting arrested because of his crazy family...
Gawd, ZaYa just need to meet ASAP! And then that hot dog can finally back off...

The episode really irritated me and i didn't even watch it, feel sorry for those who did. They should have played some Zarina/Suri crap. It's getting quite sick now
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only good thing about this is that Harsh finally got a well-deserved break...

Man, at this point, I'd rather see Zarina plotting against Suraiya for the entire episode...

The CV's really need to stop shoving Rehan down our throats. 🤢

Honestly, selfish but i cant watch BI without him being in the episode even if its for a second.

Zarine=not needed Bilal is a joke, Rehan is an asshole hotdog that needs to GOOO

i swear if we get more scenes of Aaliyah cleaning his damn blood im bitching to Nandish real bad

Their only crime was falling in love...seriously, this is the limit! Too much negativity, and the track just keeps building up...when are they actually going to execute it? 🥱

It's so ridiculous that everyone in BV knows about Aaliya except for Zain and plus they're keeping him in the dark!
Seriously, what's it gonna take for them to meet, a freaking bomb blast? -___-

@bold ...I am willing to see even that so that zain and aaliya can meet... Bilal, Fahad, hotdog, bacha party and all others can get stuck somewhere and zaya together somewhere else... they need to meet without any KBH
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly, selfish but i cant watch BI without him being in the episode even if its for a second.

Zarine=not needed Bilal is a joke, Rehan is an asshole hotdog that needs to GOOO

i swear if we get more scenes of Aaliyah cleaning his damn blood im bitching to Nandish real bad

LMAO! Go Zainab!!! That scene must have been serious cringe🤢