Aashi either the clothes are too small on him or too big-_-

Zainab 🤗 I can't wait to read them! :D

LOL I so knew you would say something like that 🤣

Truee, but hey, the Skittles blazers are gone :P
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I skipped that part! Honestly, I can't stand seeing them now, they make my blood boil.🥱

That songg <3 I haven't stopped listening to it!

Um...what if she tells him to find a way to prove their divorce invalid or something?? It's not gonna be something cliched like, "you have to work in my dhabha and earn this much money" or whatever...

LOL please, it ain't even a beard anymore, it's a jungle😆

Exactly!! Not just cliche, it can't be these random challenges.. they have to be HUGE, at least I'm hoping they'll be..

Aaliya called herself a true Muslim, she won't give challenges to Zain with a hope that he'll get her back after this.. There's a lot more to this than we are seeing..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO guys be ready for my long ass review, i cant stop writing😆

btw HEY everyone! LMAO leave Harshad and his beard alone,

Aashi either the clothes are too small on him or too big-_-

Heyy 🤗
LMAO I was just waiting for you to say it 😆

Waiting for the essays..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Saheba, Sruthi, Shivani HUGS! ❤️ LMAO im serious leave the man alone you people are mad annoying, no one carry such a beard off like he does. I LOVE HIS BEARD lmao, yes he can shave but im enjoying his look, he looks really good!
Sruthi, his designers needs a tight slap, a punjabi one do the job

im most likely going to post them tom, as the opening of the second thread😃
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Saheba, Sruthi, Shivani HUGS! ❤️ LMAO im serious leave the man alone you people are mad annoying, no one carry such a beard off like he does. I LOVE HIS BEARD lmao, yes he can shave but im enjoying his look, he looks really good!

Okay next time I go to India I will do the job 🤣 Oh God why I knew you will be the one who will support his beard -_- IDK what's the craze for beard. All of my crushes have kept beards now
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aashi LMAO you better, even better ill come with you🤣, Aashi cause HE LOOKS HOT, jeez people cant take one thing at a time, one minute this and the other this, first everyone was screaming for a stubble beard w.e. and now shave shave shave, he looks hot either way BI fans really have no patience😆
LMAO, I love him with the beard, he looks so manly and all
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever tough challenges she gives he will win.
He loves her he cannot live without her.
I did nt liked when shabans said Zain has come he will make my daughter cry ,She forgot she was the one who is da cause for ZaYa split.Now he is putting da blame on Zain.
I thought Rehan will sort out differeces nd unite ZaYa. but last nite epi he has said to Aalia whenever u want to use my name with u, u can u don't have to aske me.This is ridiculous.
His kids hve gone to him.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! Not just cliche, it can't be these random challenges.. they have to be HUGE, at least I'm hoping they'll be..

Aaliya called herself a true Muslim, she won't give challenges to Zain with a hope that he'll get her back after this.. There's a lot more to this than we are seeing..

They will be! Like you said, she'll probably give him impossible tasks to do which she thinks he won't do...but I can't think of any right now. 🤔
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold - Aka, you or Aashi 😆

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aashi LMAO you better, even better ill come with you🤣, Aashi cause HE LOOKS HOT, jeez people cant take one thing at a time, one minute this and the other this, first everyone was screaming for a stubble beard w.e. and now shave shave shave, he looks hot either way BI fans really have no patience😆

LMAO, I love him with the beard, he looks so manly and all

LMAOOO yeah we will go together with our resumes 😆 so that we can kick the current stylist and then get the job as stylist 🤣I will have some experience till then so they can hire me without a second thought 😆😆😆 I wanted a stubble not a beard -_- His face is just not made for beard IK I have no patience but other patient people on the forum wants him clean shaven too 😆 He looks really mature with beard, which make me feel like we have a huge age gap between us and I don't like this fact because I like him.

P.S If I am not making any sense, just lemme know. I will explain it tomorrow 😆😆