Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly he has his children getting attached to a woman who is not his wife and his attitude towards Zain makes no sense whatsoever. Again Zain is no stranger to him and granted while Zain acted like a jerk, it was not without reason. Rehan is aware of the fact Zain found out the truth so why behave like this? Why not tell Zain the truth? This is why anger towards his character now is at its peak, before this I could say we were jumping the gun but now we have valid reasons to be upset.

Shabana and Ghulam, no words to describe how I feel about the two of them!!

Exactly Zain was being played by everyone here! If he can not only forgive Shalam but get them reunited with Aaliya then why can't he do the same for Zain?

I honestly thought all this time that Zain would be angry with him when he finds out that Rehan was with Aaliya all along and still didn't get in touch nor did he have any intention whatsoever to get in touch with Zain in the future. AND even when Zain thought that Aliya got married to Rehan, Zain STILL calls him his dear friend..I was so surprised when he called Rehan his friend without a sign of hatred in his voice!!

The way I see, Zain is the one who loves Rehan like a brother. Rehan on the other hand doesn't. I couldn't believe that he shrugged Zain off like that. I mean seriously? all of a sudden everyone is acting like all this is Zain's fault ONLY. I admit that he was impulsive and he gave her all three talaaqs but he is not the only person at fault here!

I hate how everyone else who is involved is left off the hook and Zain is the only to blame for Aliya's broken life!

1)shalam-forgiven so they have a clean slate
2)Nafeesa-hidden so as not to break her house.

oh and mind you he is being blamed for ruining Aaliya's life. as if his is perfectly fine!
This is so frustrating!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Exactly Zain was being played by everyone here! If he can not only forgive Shalam but get them reunited with Aaliya then why can't he do the same for Zain?

I honestly thought all this time that Zain would be angry with him when he finds out that Rehan was with Aaliya all along and still didn't get in touch nor did he have any intention whatsoever to get in touch with Zain in the future. AND even when Zain thought that Aliya got married to Rehan, Zain STILL calls him his dear friend..I was so surprised when he called Rehan his friend without a sign of hatred in his voice!!

The way I see, Zain is the one who loves Rehan like a brother. Rehan on the other hand doesn't. I couldn't believe that he shrugged Zain off like that. I mean seriously? all of a sudden everyone is acting like all this is Zain's fault ONLY. I admit that he was impulsive and he gave her all three talaaqs but he is not the only person at fault here!

I hate how everyone else who is involved is left off the hook and Zain is the only to blame for Aliya's broken life!

1)shalam-forgiven so they have a clean slate
2)Nafeesa-hidden so as not to break her house.

oh and mind you he is being blamed for ruining Aaliya's life. as his is perfectly fine!
This is so frustrating!

Girl, you're in rant mode today πŸ˜†

You know, I was really surprised when Zain wasn't mad at Rehan today, I expected him to be furious...yet he still called him a friend. He really is a gem of a person but everybody has conveniently forgotten that; well, except for Aaliya but that's understandable.

Fahad needs to find out the truth about Nafeesa ASAP! At least somebody will be on Zain's side...

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Girl, you're in rant mode today πŸ˜†

You know, I was really surprised when Zain wasn't mad at Rehan today, I expected him to be furious...yet he still called him a friend. He really is a gem of a person but everybody has conveniently forgotten that; well, except for Aaliya but that's understandable.

Fahad needs to find out the truth about Nafeesa ASAP! At least somebody will be on Zain's side...

lol yes i am πŸ˜† the words are flowing out today 🀣
Fahad i no longer have any expectations from him because yes when he finds out he will be on Zain's side and he will be a well wisher of Zaya but for how long? Just like Shalam this guy also tends to forget all the good things people have done for him. So when the truth will be out, I will see him as a temporary positive and sane person. He needs to something truly amazing for him to redeem himself in my eyes as an audience.

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saheba u go and marry Zain 🀣
I have lost it πŸ€”
-Aashima- thumbnail
When did Zain call Rehan his dear friend today ? I didn't read it in WU πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

When did Zain call Rehan his dear friend today ? I didn't read it in WUπŸ˜•

When Bilkis asks him how he knows her Appi.. He said "Mere dost Rehan Khan unke shauhar hain" 🀒

Hello everyone πŸ€— what's happening?
-Aashima- thumbnail
YOO People I think Harshad shaved. I just saw some pics but not sure if they are the recent ones. I am gonna tweet about shaving thing. You guys do it too if u haven't already πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol yes i am πŸ˜† the words are flowing out today 🀣
Fahad i no longer have any expectations from him because yes when he finds out he will be on Zain's side and he will be a well wisher of Zaya but for how long? Just like Shalam this guy also tends to forget all the good things people have done for him. So when the truth will be out, I will see him as a temporary positive and sane person. He needs to something truly amazing for him to redeem himself in my eyes as an audience.

At this point, even a temporary positive and sane person can do wonders; I mean, look at Bilkis today! Hardly 5 minutes of screen space and she managed to make every single ZaYa fan happy. πŸ˜† Okay, straying away from the point here, but you get what I mean. :P

It would be great to get some positivity back in the show, not just for a few episodes...

Saheba u go and marry Zain 🀣

I have lost it πŸ€”

yeah you have πŸ€ͺ

YOO People I think Harshad shaved. I just saw some pics but not sure if they are the recent ones. I am gonna tweet about shaving thing. You guys do it too if u haven't already πŸ˜†

alrightπŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1