Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously Rehan needs to stay alive because otherwise we will get to see another track where these two kids will create trouble in Zaya's life
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Agree to every single word! I can go on and on and rant about how much I am disappointed in Shalam. He's your nephew for goodness' sake! Usman's SON! I hate how they are treating Zain like he is some other person's son who they got their daughter married to and not their own nephw whom i might add that they used to all love so much!

By the way what's BKT? :P And I totally agree about Rehan. when he solved the Zubair case I was all like oh i see why this character was needed. With Usman not in the picture and all this plotting, this guy is the smart one and knows how to bring out the truth and he will be a huge supporter for Zain which he really needs.but no hes another lame character who is just there to 'save' the poor girl.

Exactly!! He is not some random guy that they knew nothing about before having him and Aaliya marry, he is Usman's son - her nephew! That is what makes this so upsetting! A guy she has known since he is a kid, one that she used to be so proud of is now someone she thinks so low of. I never expected this from Shabana and Ghulam

BKT is Babaji ka Thullu and I agree with everything you have said about Rehan. Before I didn't mind him because he was someone who wished Zain and Aaliya well, he helped them when everyone was against them but now, what purpose does he serve? Why not say anything to Zain about Aaliya lying? Better yet why not put a stop to this Ammi business?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Omfg...please yes...n pronto...gawd...who let's their kids call another woman, who herself is in complicated position relation wise...ammi...I know he had asked them not to...but as a parent, he needs to assert...in have to say I didn't mind Zara n kabir before but now they r absolutely intolerable
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly!! He is not some random guy that they knew nothing about before having him and Aaliya marry, he is Usman's son - her nephew! That is what makes this so upsetting! A guy she has known since he is a kid, one that she used to be so proud of is now someone she thinks so low of. I never expected this from Shabana and Ghulam

BKT is Babaji ka Thullu and I agree with everything you have said about Rehan. Before I didn't mind him because he was someone who wished Zain and Aaliya well, he helped them when everyone was against them but now, what purpose does he serve? Why not say anything to Zain about Aaliya lying? Better yet why not put a stop to this Ammi business?

No idea! this guy is proving more and more usless with every single episode! Given the misunderstanding that just happened Rehan better put a stop to this after he finds out that Zain has come to know the truth! I mean I understand that Aaliya allows it but it's not right when he knows how much zaya still love each other, the kids will end up getting hurt if they get attached like how they are because they are taking Aaliya as their Ammi for granted!!! it is so obvious! No matter what Aaliya says, Rehan is their dad and he is the one they should listen to.

oh yes BKT makes sense. I thought he will be the one to bring out the truth. so what was that in the promo? :S Rehan and his kids along with Grumpy are just there to make our lives harder and take up some screen space it seems. RM better not. As majority will not accept it.

Some might say that we are being unreasonable and hate Rehan too much but the guy has disappointed me too many times!

1) when 1st talaaq happened. i thought he was going to dig the truth using his connections and his skills. but no it seems that his light bulb only lights up once in a blue moon. He just sat there and waited for the time to come when Aaliya will be proven innocent. like uh do something?! ๐Ÿ˜ก I mean yes we can use the leap as an excuse for this ..but really even during the leap he could have been shown atleast TRYING to find the truth. that's my problem he didn't even TRY. he just sat there and watch the drama literally!

2)after divorce. he not only followed Aaliya but he never informed Zain or check up on him. oh yeah i totally see the brotherly love.

3)what the hell is he doing now? playing hero for Aaliya? and he's suppose to be Zain's 'brother'. some brother he is.

Shabana and Ghulam have lost it. They didn't even once feel bad for Zain when he got beaten to a pulp! I am officially done with those two.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Pri I can't stand it!! I get it they miss their mom and have become attached to Aaliya but Ammi, seriously? She is not married to your father nor is she your mother!! Rehan needs to put a stop to it especially with Zain back in the picture. Its time he back off and have his kids do the same!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Sruthi I will also be so majorly pissed if Zaya are not shown happily with their own kids and enough with the drama and suspense for once and show some happy moments! that is needed in a show as well. and pregnancy is a track that should be happy. As for Rehan's kids, please man no I PRAY that Rehan stays alive๐Ÿ˜ณ

YES!!! I don't want this to be some foreshadowing nonsense where Rehan dies and ZaYa adopt them, please no!!! Have Rehan and his kids exit gracefully please! I beg of the CVs to do this

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

YES!!! I don't want this to be some foreshadowing nonsense where Rehan dies and ZaYa adopt them, please no!!! Have Rehan and his kids exit gracefully please! I beg of the CVs to do this

After Zaya's reunion what will be Rehan's role ? Why do I feel like Surraiya has sth to do with Rehan ๐Ÿ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail

No idea! this guy is proving more and more usless with every single episode! Given the misunderstanding that just happened Rehan better put a stop to this after he finds out that Zain has come to know the truth! I mean I understand that Aaliya allows it but it's not right when he knows how much zaya still love each other, the kids will end up getting hurt if they get attached like how they are because they are taking Aaliya as their Ammi for granted!!! it is so obvious! No matter what Aaliya says, Rehan is their dad and he is the one they should listen to.

oh yes BKT makes sense. I thought he will be the one to bring out the truth. so what was that in the promo? :S Rehan and his kids along with Grumpy are just there to make our lives harder and take up some screen space it seems. RM better not. As majority will not accept it.

Some might say that we are being unreasonable and hate Rehan too much but the guy has disappointed me too many times!

1) when 1st talaaq happened. i thought he was going to dig the truth using his connections and his skills. but no it seems has his light bulb only lights up once in a blue moon. He just sat there and waited for the time to come when Aaliya will be proven innocent. like uh do something?! ๐Ÿ˜ก I mean yes we can use the leap as an excuse for this leap..but really even during the leap he could have been shown atleast TRYING to find the truth. that's my problem he didn't even TRY. he just sat there and watch the drama literally!

2)after divorce. he not only followed Aaliya but he never informed Zain or check up on him. oh yeah i totally see the brotherly love.

3)what the hell is he doing now? playing hero for Aaliya? and he's suppose to be Zain's 'brother'. some brother he is.

Shabana and Ghulam have lost it. They didn't even once feel bad for Zain when he got beaten to a pulp! I am officially done with those two.

Exactly he has his children getting attached to a woman who is not his wife and his attitude towards Zain makes no sense whatsoever. Again Zain is no stranger to him and granted while Zain acted like a jerk, it was not without reason. Rehan is aware of the fact Zain found out the truth so why behave like this? Why not tell Zain the truth? This is why anger towards his character now is at its peak, before this I could say we were jumping the gun but now we have valid reasons to be upset.

Shabana and Ghulam, no words to describe how I feel about the two of them!!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AHH i just watched the episode man, Harshad is such a natural man!
i cant wait to write about the episodes, will post my views tom!

and guys werent we supposed to get the BTS of gr8 magazine shoot
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

AHH i just watched the episode man, Harshad is such a natural man!

i cant wait to write about the episodes, will post my views tom!

and guys werent we supposed to get the BTS of gr8 magazine shoot

We were but I have yet to see it!