Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yeah, join the club 🥱 More than Rehan, his kids really piss me off...

yeah sruthi , seriously. no manners at all. daaamn i dint bash kids in my whole life , but this i mean are they serious , 😡
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

yeah sruthi , seriously. no manners at all. daaamn i dint bash kids in my whole life , but this i mean are they serious , 😡

Me neither! I usually have nothing against kids but they aren't kids; they're little devils. -_-
Especially the way they keep sticking to Aaliya, it just looks so FORCED...
And it's nauseating. 🤢
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Me neither! I usually have nothing against kids but they aren't kids; they're little devils. -_-

me to three four five lol.

wasn't that hell necessary to hug her n call her ammi in front of zainuuu , no na. i mean there are lot of single parents and they better give manners to their kids. but i dont know what the heck does rehaan taught em
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the only kids we will accept to stick to Aaliya like that are ZAYA's kids. and i mean biological kids, I do NOT want Rehan's kids to be adopted as zaya's kids one day. simply because i do not want to see such a jump in their maturity level. I want to see zaya dealing with their own baby troubles from pregnancy and all..the whole process😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

the only kids we will accept to stick to Aaliya like that are ZAYA's kids. and i mean biological kids, I do NOT want Rehan's kids to be adopted as zaya's kids one day. simply because i do not want to see such a jump in their maturity level. I want to see zaya dealing with their own baby troubles from pregnancy and all..the whole process😳

WORD saheba... you spoke my hear out.. dued any idea what kind of challenges will aaliya give ? and can u please tell me where is that tagline is that on colors website ? or twitter clors or bi page ?
none of us have any idea what kind of challenges Zain is going to get..as for the tagline: Kya Aaliya ki dee hui teen kasauti par utad payega Zain??
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

me to three four five lol.

wasn't that hell necessary to hug her n call her ammi in front of zainuuu , no na. i mean there are lot of single parents and they better give manners to their kids. but i dont know what the heck does rehaan taught em

Clearly, he's useless in every way...he says he can't stand lies yet he's ready to play along with one da f? He tell the kids that lying is wrong and yet they're the sneakiest little devils I've ever seen! Honestly, I don't even know what he's doing in the show, he doesn't fit in at all...

THAT I so don't want to see! 🤢 Why should they saddled with somebody else's kids when they never even had a chance for their own? I'll be hella pissed if this happens. This is why Rehan needs to firmly put his foot down and tell them to stop calling Aaliya ammi!
Aww, now that I want to see As it is ZaYa never got the chance to enjoy their marital life in peace...they can't have that taken away from them too...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

none of us have any idea what kind of challenges Zain is going to get..as for the tagline: Kya Aaliya ki dee hui teen kasauti par utad payega Zain??

hmmm intersting , ab nahi giregaa zain. as he said to fahad yesterday, and of course today when suri and party going to brainwash zain, azaaan played like before in bhopal riots allah gave aliya back to zain safe and sound and again n yes allah mehrbaan hogye hai zain par not only that we and allah know that zain's mohabat for aaliya is paaak saaaf. this time good will win over evil , and all will fall flat before zaya,
Sruthi I will also be so majorly pissed if Zaya are not shown happily with their own kids and enough with the drama and suspense for once and show some happy moments! that is needed in a show as well. and pregnancy is a track that should be happy. As for Rehan's kids, please man no I PRAY that Rehan stays alive😳
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just watched Zain's part where he is smiling and crying at the same time. He nailed it but the beard lessens the essence of scenes