Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i understand what you mean..but it wasn't Zain's fault that all this happened! He was the perfect husband and he loves Aaliya more than anyone..more than his own life. The real problem is his family. But they never sat down and talked to him about this. had they share their problems with him..Zain may not have listened or believed them but he atleast would have been aware of their worries and he would have somewhat been on his guard. but no they went and interfered in their matters! oh so with Rehan they can share all their worries but with Zain they can't? what Zain is going to ruin Aaliya's life because that's his passion right. oh is it only Aaliya's life that was ruined? what about Zain? i feel more bad for Zain because he has a mother that doesn't see his pain instead she's more interested in plotting. to me Zain is more alone than Aaliya. the one who was truly by his side, his dad is no more and Rehan well no comments.all I'm going to say is he is a big disappointment for me as I expected him to be there for Zain not Aaliya! that's why I don't like him!

Shabana is a huge disappointment not to mention ungrateful!! The thing that upsets me even more with her character is the fact Zain always fought for her, he's done so much for her and Ghulam yet he is repaid by believing he is a mommy's boy who ill treats his wife and is a total jerk. Seriously? Shabana and Ghulam should have never listened to Nafeesa instead of talking to Aaliya and Zain, this was their lives and yet they had no say in it! Everyone around them decided they knew better, it was only a matter of time before everything came crumbling down. I feel for Aaliya and Zain but now is the time for them to take control, especially Zain.

As for Rehan, why is he here? Before I thought it was as a well wisher but now I see him as useless because he really serves no purpose to BI anymore. He could have been the one to tell Zain and be the "pillar" of BI but instead we got a BKT from his character!!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys how you all ?
what that word mean kasauti ? they are talking about , ?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shabana is a huge disappointment not to mention ungrateful!! The thing that upsets me even more with her character is the fact Zain always fought for her, he's done so much for her and Ghulam yet he is repaid by believing he is a mommy's boy who ill treats his wife and is a total jerk. Seriously? Shabana and Ghulam should have never listened to Nafeesa instead of talking to Aaliya and Zain, this was their lives and yet they had no say in it! Everyone around them decided they knew better, it was only a matter of time before everything came crumbling down. I feel for Aaliya and Zain but now is the time for them to take control, especially Zain.

As for Rehan, why is he here? Before I thought it was as a well wisher but now I see him as useless because he really serves no purpose to BI anymore. He could have been the one to tell Zain and be the "pillar" of BI but instead we got a BKT from his character!!

Agree to every single word! I can go on and on and rant about how much I am disappointed in Shalam. He's your nephew for goodness' sake! Usman's SON! I hate how they are treating Zain like he is some other person's son who they got their daughter married to and not their own nephw whom i might add that they used to all love so much!

By the way what's BKT? :P And I totally agree about Rehan. when he solved the Zubair case I was all like oh i see why this character was needed. With Usman not in the picture and all this plotting, this guy is the smart one and knows how to bring out the truth and he will be a huge supporter for Zain which he really needs.but no hes another lame character who is just there to 'save' the poor girl.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sruthi nigga I ain't going on twitter spree to get Harshad shaved 🀣 It will just sound so hilarious like @Ankur Can you please show Zain clean shaven and next I tweet like @ANkur can u please tell Harshad to shave 🀣 We can all tweet one time though πŸ˜†
Anyways he does look tired. Honestly, I like his clean shaven look better and then stubble look but now the beard looks too ott -____-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hey guys how you all ?

Hey Sara :)
Uhmm, I think it means "test"...
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@twitter comic 🀣 Super hilarious !!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys how you all ?

Hi SaraπŸ˜›
I think Kasauti means tests or challenges.πŸ˜ƒ
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Sruthi nigga I ain't going on twitter spree to get Harshad shaved 🀣 It will just sound so hilarious like @Ankur Can you please show Zain clean shaven and next I tweet like @ANkur can u please tell Harshad to shave 🀣 We can all tweet one time though πŸ˜†

Anyways he does look tired. Honestly, I like his clean shaven look better and then stubble look but now the beard looks too ott -____-

LMAOOO 🀣 Well, we are nuts πŸ€ͺ
His stubble look was hot, but his clean shaven look is the best!
But the beard...eh, not so much :P

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hey Sara :)
Uhmm, I think it means "test"...

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi SaraπŸ˜›
I think Kasauti means tests or challenges.πŸ˜ƒ

thank's guys,,,

are yaaar zaya parents and rehaan party they are getting on nerves now 😑
musicxolover thumbnail

thank's guys,,,

are yaaar zaya parents and rehaan party they are getting on nerves now 😑

Yeah, join the club πŸ₯± More than Rehan, his kids really piss me off...