Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Did they play Sun le Zara from Singham returns ?

If they did I am gonna be so happy 😃😆

Yesss! I'm in love with a song they used in BI after so long <33
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL I knew you'd say something like that 😆
Girl, the upcoming track is going to be awesome :D Zain is going to do anything to get his Aaliya back!

I can't wait to see ZaYa's confrontation on Monday...and it's just Friday. What happened to those days where I actually looked forward to the weekend? -___-

LMAO even after all that studying you still do not appreciate the weekend?🤣
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

btw did anyone notice that the dargah is actually BV and that door leads to the pool outside 🤣

LMAO WTH 😆 To ur previous post: Shabana is kinda right at her side. The only thing taht bugs me is that they are still not redempting for ruining their daughter's life.
musicxolover thumbnail

someone tell me what the hell is wrong with Shalam?! especially Shabana!! if Zain hadn't found out the truth today I would have been spitting fire right now!😡

I skipped their scenes. 🥱
But uh, what was the point of them going along with what Suraiya assumed?? 😕
-Aashima- thumbnail
OMGGG they played Arijit's song ❤️ I will watch the episode on Monday 😊
-Aashima- thumbnail

LOL I knew you'd say something like that 😆
Girl, the upcoming track is going to be awesome :D Zain is going to do anything to get his Aaliya back!

I can't wait to see ZaYa's confrontation on Monday...and it's just Friday. What happened to those days where I actually looked forward to the weekend? -___-

Nigga stop bashing weekend otherwise I am gonna come and hit u with a danda About BI let's hope for the best. I wanna see old Zain using his mischeivous tricks to get Aliya back.
musicxolover thumbnail

LMAO even after all that studying you still do not appreciate the weekend?🤣

LOL I would if it made a difference!! 😆 Doesn't matter what day it is, I still have to study -___-

#HaRehanInYourFace :P
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO WTH 😆 To ur previous post: Shabana is kinda right at her side. The only thing taht bugs me is that they are still not redempting for ruining their daughter's life.

i understand what you mean..but it wasn't Zain's fault that all this happened! He was the perfect husband and he loves Aaliya more than anyone..more than his own life. The real problem is his family. But they never sat down and talked to him about this. had they share their problems with him..Zain may not have listened or believed them but he atleast would have been aware of their worries and he would have somewhat been on his guard. but no they went and interfered in their matters! oh so with Rehan they can share all their worries but with Zain they can't? what Zain is going to ruin Aaliya's life because that's his passion right. oh is it only Aaliya's life that was ruined? what about Zain? i feel more bad for Zain because he has a mother that doesn't see his pain instead she's more interested in plotting. to me Zain is more alone than Aaliya. the one who was truly by his side, his dad is no more and Rehan well no comments.all I'm going to say is he is a big disappointment for me as I expected him to be there for Zain not Aaliya! that's why I don't like him!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

I skipped their scenes. 🥱
But uh, what was the point of them going along with what Suraiya assumed?? 😕

She knows about Surraiya, so she was just trying to protect Aliya. I hope Surraiya just lives in the bubble and Zain doesn't let Suri know about the truth.
musicxolover thumbnail

Nigga stop bashing weekend otherwise I am gonna come and hit u with a danda About BI let's hope for the best. I wanna see old Zain using his mischeivous tricks to get Aliya back.

Ha, you can't catch me!

Omg, I can totally see him bugging Aaliya when she's working in the dhaba...so excited for this!
At the risk of sounding like a broken recorder, Harsh really needs to shave first. 😆