Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Hey all,

How much and what have I missed?

hey a lot lol Zain found out the truth in the end of the epi so no MU yay, the dhaba girl Bilkis told him, Shalam and suri want zaya apart and suri is beyond pathetic she showed up at aliyas house with gifts for her marriage and was all smirky but shahlam played along letting her believe the lie. Monday zain is gonna show up again and taunt aliya tht after nikkah she still lives with her parents lol oh new tagline promo aliya is gonna give zain 3 tasks to do and will he be successful. Harshad was so good today.
oh rehan was useless
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly, i thought once he finds Aliya, he will go back to the stubble. He probably filmed all the scenes back to back hence he still has it. Maybe now he is back from his break, he might have shaven.

This track looks damn interesting, CVs will not disappoint

Yes these were taped before his leave so that is okay plus it went with his character but now I expect him to shave. He can always return with a stubble look but that beard needs to go!

I know, I hope CVs do not disappoint.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey P 🤗 Missed you!!
Catch up on all the episodes
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

hey a lot lol Zain found out the truth in the end of the epi so no MU yay, the dhaba girl Bilkis told him, Shalam and suri want zaya apart and suri is beyond pathetic she showed up at aliyas house with gifts for her marriage and was all smirky but shahlam played along letting her believe the lie. Monday zain is gonna show up again and taunt aliya tht after nikkah she still lives with her parents lol oh new tagline promo aliya is gonna give zain 3 tasks to do and will he be successful. Harshad was so good today.
oh rehan was useless

I have so much to catch up. Thanks for filling me in. I shall go and watch all the episodes. I feel a bit better so I believe it can be done 😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey P 🤗 Missed you!!

Catch up on all the episodes

Missed u too Heena, i shall go and watch em all. Any episode I should just skip and read the written update?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Will Zain be able to complete three challenges put up by Aaliya?

Uhh..honestly this line sounds better in Hindi 😆

What challenges did Aliya put 🤔
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

What challenges did Aliya put 🤔

lol we don't know. have to wait till next week😆
Hey Aashi 🤗
-Aashima- thumbnail
OMGG I just read the WU 😃😃 I wasn't expecting Zain to learn the truth so early. Now I am least concerned about Rehan-Aliya marriage because Zain isn't gonna let this happen now. He is surely gonna fight for Aliya now. Honestly, not liking these Haiders and Abdullahs crap. This track better be all about Zaya. I don't want any side characters and any side track. Today it was acceptable as Harshad is away, so I don't mind it that much. Surraiya and everyone else just annoy me now. No one liek seriously no one wants to regret. No one wants to bring Zaya together. BLs😡 Precrap was the highlight 😉 Zain is on his mission now. I am finally excited 😃😆
P.S I don't want this weekend to end quickly yet I do want this weekend to end quickly 😆😆
P.SS (As Zainab says ) Raj Nayak appreciated Beintehaa. Well someone just realized something 😆😃
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol we don't know. have to wait till next week😆
Hey Aashi 🤗

Hello Saheba 😃 Oh I was like I just read the WU and there was no mention of the three challenges. Anyways everything indicated that Aliya won't marry Rehan just to show Zain that she has moved on, which is making me really happy. She won't challenge Zain otherwise.
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
So so glad our show is gonna continue. It was always the underdog and it has come out on top. Nothing can be better than that!