Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Even Zarina has more humanity than Suraiya...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After forever, I loved their music selection! <3
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HARSHAD!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Guys, i wonder what Aliya has in mind for Zain. This track sounds very interesting.

I just hope he doesn't tell Suri about Aliya being single.

Me too.. they aren't going to be some dares... She called herself a pakki Muslim... so whatever they'd be, Aaliya wouldn't have given them thinking if he fulfills them they can be together.. the intention will be completely different and the 'kasauti' will be no piece of cake..

I'm intrigued where they are headed with this.. Another punch by CVs.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Uhh... I don't want that too, but why'd he hide?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HARSHAD!

OMG REALLY??? That's news to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But on a serious note, he keeps on getting better every freaking moment... the last scene today... I was totally fida over that guy ❀️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMG REALLY??? That's news to me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But on a serious note, he keeps on getting better every freaking moment... the last scene today... I was totally fida over that guy ❀️

IMMA slap you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have honestly never liked an actor so much, plus the fact that hes only a couple months old! he looks so hot crying, laughin, joking, yelling, *sigh man*
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

IMMA slap youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have honestly never liked an actor so much, plus the fact that hes only a couple months old! he looks so hot crying, laughin, joking, yelling, *sigh man*

πŸ˜› 🀣

He looked hot in white, he always does... and black is so his color.. sigh!

Monday is too far!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys Harshad's BD thread had reached 235 pages..why cant we make it 250 pages guys??just 15 more pages pls guys i tried hard but cant do that will you guys pls join with me?
manny136 thumbnail
what an epi i was totally prepared for sad zain and suri brain washing but what a surprise lol. Im glad zain went to the dargah instead with those crazy women lol poor guy refusing to leave till he got answers and aliya she is in so much pain she just cant let him hurt her again. Rehan turned out to be useless lol. Im so surprised the ever zain loving shalam could now disregard him like this i get its ur daughter that was hurt by him but u guys set it motion own it. Suri as usual wth was she thinking going there i dont get this woman if i wanted my son to move on i would not go to the ex DIL house to taunt and congratulate her lol maybe she wanted to see for herself lol She was so giddy and arrogant and even though im mad at shalam i liked they played along and shahbana was so controlled and kinda playing suri lol Suri spent so much on those gifts lol and it reminded me of bhopal times when aliya was marrying zeeshan and suri was showering her with gifts well look what happened then suri. I knew i liked those dhaba ppl love u Bilkis for clearing zains MU Allah granted him his answer poor guy was so happy and crying and laughing Bilkis must be thinking whats wrong with him lol. Precap lol zain taunting aliya lets c if he plays along or he gets to the point coz the tagline promo indicates zain being given 3 tasks gosh aliya wont let him win so they will be tough coz she is so adamant on fighting Zain Abdullah from hurting her again. Not only tht we got Shalam on one side against zain who knows how they will react when they see him and then suri gosh lets c how long before she finds out about the lie lol i would love to see her face like what they played me lol When is rehan gonna start helping them going by the promo ugh. I really hope aliya shows zain the lovely gifts his mommy brought her for her marriage to rehan lol
Edited by manny136 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Me too.. they aren't going to be some dares... She called herself a pakki Muslim... so whatever they'd be, Aaliya wouldn't have given them thinking if he fulfills them they can be together.. the intention will be completely different and the 'kasauti' will be no piece of cake..

I'm intrigued where they are headed with this.. Another punch by CVs.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Uhh... I don't want that too, but why'd he hide?

Yeah, it's not going to be like normal dramas. It's going to be something different and hatke! You can expect a good surprise off the CVs.

I still want to know what this different type of halala isπŸ€”