Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Oh hmm I don't think aliya will actually marry Rehan just to push out Zain but maybe they can play act or something like that In front of Zain so that he finally believes and leave

And what the hell was Shabana saying? I can't allow zain to come in front of Aliya again? Woman you were the main reason behind his exit
Just don't test my patience
Mothers in BI I tell you 😡

I swear, Shabana is just as bad as Suraiya now! She basically ruined his life and yet she has no remorse for doing it. I abhor ZaYa's parents. 🥱
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I swear, Shabana is just as bad as Suraiya now! She basically ruined his life and yet she has no remorse for doing it. I abhor ZaYa's parents. 🥱

It was telling this would happen, promo clearly indicated that it would be ZaYa's parents standing in the way of their reunion. I feel for these two, who needs enemies when you have parents from hell??
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It was telling this would happen, promo clearly indicated that it would be ZaYa's parents standing in the way of their reunion. I feel for these two, who needs enemies when you have parents from hell??

Exactly!! These two need to leave them alone and move out.. There's no redemption for Suraiyya.
manny136 thumbnail
Bilkis thank u!!! Did u guys notice the change in Shahbana so much control lol yeah shalam r bad too but i liked her giving attitude to suri and playing her a fool and even taking the gifts lol
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And no redemption for Shalam also for that matter
They seriously have made fun of the parent child relation
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! These two need to leave them alone and move out.. There's no redemption for Suraiyya.

All the more reason to root for Zarina, destroy her girl!! Fans will love you for it!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

And no redemption for Shalam also for that matter

They seriously have made fun of the parent child relation

They have but I'm not surprised, I was disgusted with them since the Nafeesa track. Shalam and Suraiya are so alike, they act like they love their children and have their best interests at heart but if that were true they wouldn't watch their children suffer like this. Zain and Aaliya are both miserable, they are in so much pain and here are their parents plotting to keep them apart.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Seriously Heena... here all were expecting that nothing much will happen coz the guy is on leave and look what we got... back to back such thrilling episodes.. I'm amazed how much they shot with him... he really needed that break.

It's going to be hard, and I say this to myself every day... but it's also going to be exciting and thrilling... the anticipation of what's gonna happen will keep us on the edge..

LOL, i'm still trying to figure out how he managed to do all them scenes. It was a Harshad-centric episode today. That's the beauty of this show, never fails to surprise us with it's twists.

I say bring it on! I can't wait to see what happens next Shiv.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shalam are a pair of weak characters, with no remorse or guilt for what they have done. The dialogues from them today, didn't even make much sense. Was their ultimate goal to separate ZaYa too? They are no different to Suri, this again proves only Usman understood them
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They have but I'm not surprised, I was disgusted with them since the Nafeesa track. Shalam and Suraiya are so alike, they act like they love their children and have their best interests at heart but if that were true they wouldn't watch their children suffer like this. Zain and Aaliya are both miserable, they are in so much pain and here are their parents plotting to keep them apart.

For them it's more like a competition to see as to who can win , for Suraiya it's a matter of revenge for a very petty issue and to say that she was criticising Nafeesa for harbouring feelings of revenge against Shazia
Which reminds me I miss Shazia and Bilal scene 😆
They provide such a Comic relief and were way better than watching those clingy kids, Rehans fangurling over Aliya, or the parents
Come on Bilal just take her for a date and give us that entertainment! And also let your mom focus on her role as a Cupid