Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Oh yes how can I forget about the promo? Didin't they release the promo very late or it was just me who got to know about it late ?๐Ÿค”You have a point Mandy. I didn't expect them to meet that soon so it came as a shock to me (in a good way though๐Ÿ˜†). The fact with BI now is that we get one rocking episode and the next day the episode snatches all the happinessMy only concern is that Zaya's reunion shouldn't be the ending of the show that would just suck. We never got a light hearted Zaya trackI really want Zaya to unite and BI to go on after that.

I'm glad someone said this... I've been thinking about this over and over again...especially after Preetika said that BI is been shot like a film. I'm not ready to let go of them so soon
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm glad someone said this... I've been thinking about this over and over again...especially after Preetika said that BI is been shot like a film. I'm not ready to let go of them so soon

Shivani that is my only concern right now. I will so regret watching the show if that happens. I loved this show because of Zaya and no matter if I watch it or not, I still don't wanna lose it. Pree said it has definite ending and that is what keeps running in my mind. Heck no, the show doesn't deserve to end that early. I am hoping Zaya will reunite till September's end and we will get to see their HM and other track solely based on Zaya. There is so much yet to show !!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the CVs will be cursed at for the rest of their life if the ending of the show is zaya reuniting.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh yes how can I forget about the promo? Didin't they release the promo very late or it was just me who got to know about it late ? ๐Ÿค” You have a point Mandy. I didn't expect them to meet that soon so it came as a shock to me (in a good way though ๐Ÿ˜†). The fact with BI now is that we get one rocking episode and the next day the episode snatches all the happiness My only concern is that Zaya's reunion shouldn't be the ending of the show that would just suck. We never got a light hearted Zaya track I really want Zaya to unite and BI to go on after that.

No its not just you, I didn't even know there was a promo until I logged in. Honestly I have yet to see the promo air where I live but then again the people who own the rights to the Colors channel here air their own nonsense promos so I probably stood no chance anyways.

Oh well it was nice to be surprised after so many were ready to take a break, I liked being caught off guard like that.

I totally agree with you, I do not want their reunion to happen at the very end of the show what good comes of that? I want to see Zain going through the process of winning back his love, them reuniting and becoming a strong team. I really hope the show is given a chance to show all that

________

Anyone read the new Fuze article describing BI as a show? I just love these writers!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-10-muslim-based-serials-indian-tv-pics/

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love how that article mentioned due to 'popular belief"..see this process of halala is very popular but that doesn't mean there aren't other laws out there..the only problem is that they are less known to the society!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zain won't marry anyone else, he won't be easily manipulated like before

Zain has to find out the truth about Aaliya, it is not a lie that can easily be covered. Rehan needs to open that mouth of his especially given his children who are very sneaky. Zara and Kabir went with a purpose and the whole Ammi bit was laid on thick because they don't want Aaliya to leave them, it was so obvious after they became adamant when Rehan tried taking them away.

I disagree that the track is dragging, infact it is just beginning. Had this been earlier in the week I would have agreed with you but now Zain and Aaliya have finally met and naturally she was going to be shown pushing him away. I just knew Aaliya would do something like this and now its upto Zain to believe this or choose to believe in the Aaliya he used to know and put up a fight. Zain has to be shown learning the truth and not letting Aaliya go, he has to build back the trust he broke along with the pieces of her heart.

@ Mandy totally agree wit u.
Zain will nt listen to suri but she may insist. so dat in future Aalia cannot come back to Zain's life.
Rehan's kids r very stubborn.Rehan has to talk to Zain.Hope he does.
This track is ging on since usman's demise.Agree now after T ZaYa has met , will take time esp. for Aalia to accept Zain.
Since she is true musalman , acc to her she cannot go back to Zain. I feel, , she has told him she nd Rehan so dat he will move on in his life.
Zain will nt leave Aalia either he will fin the truth or Rehan himsel says da truth.
Now both r broaken into pieces atleast Aalia is strong to control her emotions unlike Zain.
Dey should Reunite by next week yaar.
After dis Aalia has to come to BV to throw Zarina nd Bilal out from BV.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Shivani that is my only concern right now. I will so regret watching the show if that happens. I loved this show because of Zaya and no matter if I watch it or not, I still don't wanna lose it. Pree said it has definite ending and that is what keeps running in my mind. Heck no, the show doesn't deserve to end that early. I am hoping Zaya will reunite till September's end and we will get to see their HM and other track solely based on Zaya. There is so much yet to show !![/DIV]

I really hope that this worry of mine is baseless.. they have so much to show with their current track, and so much more can be done with Zarina in picture... after that there are always ways to extend.. Vivek did say they hope to be here next year, so I guess they haven't planned on it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I remember Pree talking about a definite ending but that doesn't mean the show should end just when the story is just beginning, the writing is at its best right now. I've never been so impressed with a show before, usually these type of tracks make me less interested in a show but here it is the opposite and that is thanks to how Zain and Aaliya are portrayed - real to life and not mahaan or selfish.

I really hope we are given the chance to see Zain and Aaliya happy again, perhaps then they can show Zarina making her final moves. There is so much left to tell and I hope CVs get the chance to do so
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely review Z, the weekend is coming! We can discuss the episode in more detail ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, if the show is doing really well by the time Zaya reunite, I think they would still continue, since they would obviously want to cash in on the shows popularity when it is at it's peak! So as long as the Trps keep on increasing it's good