Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The track was working to CVs advantage until now and the main reason for that is Rehan! CVs are literally forcing him on viewers now and then today his hero moment, the music played. I mean seriously what are CVs thinking here? They know how strongly fans feel about this track yet they want to go through with it, for what? Its not going to get them anywhere and considering the fact they are soon moving to a new time slot, they really cannot afford to screw up.

They are going to wake up only when they see the TRP fall.. cos till now even though we have venting in anger the trp's have seen a rise.. they need to understand that BI fans watch the show hoping to see some positive twist in zaya life and to see their reunion.. but they are pushing their limits by showing rehaan aaliya... I am seeing a drop in trp soon.. Fans are really really getting pissed...
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Rehan wil give police complaint aganst MKB CEO.Zain will go to jail.

He has to stay back in Hyderabad.He cannot go to Mumbai.

awesome!!! this was what was needed...CVs where are ur brains pls?????????????
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Harshad is on holiday ok where is RizYat, Gauhur why can't dey show them insead of this Rehan. His acting is horrible no expresson nothing.Let dem give rest to Pree also.

They are testing the viewers patience level.. just to check how much tenacity we have it in us 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

awesome!!! this was what was needed...CVs where are ur brains pls?????????????

Lol, we have to bear this crap for a few days!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Lol, we have to bear this crap for a few days!

Henna my patience level is not that great yaara!!! I will skip till they come face to face. after that will see how they take this forward. But true, somehow Zain has to know Fahad's doings first and then his MOM. I am so waiting for that day and CVs better show that!!

I want --

Nafessa's truth to come out
Shalam to tell sorry to Zain as they did have a BIG hand in ruining Zaya's lives
Zain to know about Fahad / Suri
and where is Gauhar??? did she vanish?? what abt that child???

There are so many loop holes to close and these people are shoving Rehan. Ok we know he is a friend so keep him as a friend na!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly w.e. the plan is, If i see Rehan more in the episodes than Harshad I swear Cvs ki khair nahi
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We have to bear this torture since Harshad is on leave... he deserves it though..
We shouldn't expect much from the upcoming three episodes..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say is...thank god for college! It's good at keeping me distracted. :D
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

We have to bear this torture since Harshad is on leave... he deserves it though..
We shouldn't expect much from the upcoming three episodes..

He really does deserve the break and at least now we know the reason behind the fillers we are getting. I just wish they would find better use for other characters instead of propping Rehan up to be the hero. There are other characters fans would love to see