Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly! This move was needed to give Zain a reality check, he cannot just come back after a year and expect Aaliya to melt in his arms like she did in his daydreams. We all know Aaliya still loves Zain but its also known what she went through that night, how can any girl in her position forget being served three talaaqs in the most humiliating manner? To add insult was the fact he was supposed to marry another girl that same night. Aaliya has forgiven Zain but she has not forgotten anything, she is still reeling from it all and her faith in him has been broken. Zain has to work hard to win her back and I want to see how he goes about it.

I love that Suraiya is worried, she should be! If one year apart could not change anything then what can she possibly do now? Aaliya will be coming back into her life its all a matter of how and when

______

Here's a new article by Fuze, fingers crossed this cast wins at awards because they are that good!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-shows-might-toughest-contenders-upcoming-award-shows/5/

Exactly!! It's all about HOW he wins her back.. coz even if CVs go ahead and declare the divorce invalid, that just doesn't cut it for ZaYa. What matters to Aaliya and what she was hurt the most with was that the third talaaq was said, even if it doesn't holds importance in future, Zain DID say it... more than her love for him, Zain needs to win back Aaliya's trust on his love, that it won't happen again in future. Which will happen, ZaYa will be more stronger now... I'm excited to see how this is projected.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

When ZaYa stop letting their emotions take over them, which is probably never gonna happen 😆
But seriously, I hope this marriage MU is cleared out soon...

I believe it will be, how long can they drag this? Zain has to be shown finding out the truth or realizing on his own that Aaliya lied to him.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

When ZaYa stop letting their emotions take over them, which is probably never gonna happen 😆
But seriously, I hope this marriage MU is cleared out soon...

MU will be cleared.Befor the world ends 😛
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I believe it will be, how long can they drag this? Zain has to be shown finding out the truth or realizing on his own that Aaliya lied to him.

For some reason I feel like there was change in script. I mean we weren't given any indication that Zaya will meet yesterday on Tuesday. So right now I feel like nothing is predictable anymore.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO.. we are scared of kids now.. What the world has come to 🤣

But honestly, they don't look charming anymore, hate to say this but these days I get bugged by seeing their face only... and when they open their mouth then it's a different case altogether..

PS - My driver has a M.K.B. tattoo 😲 😳

Kya kare, they're as bad as Suraiya! 😆 😳

They never looked charming -___- I just skip their scenes all the time...

LOL whoa! 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

For some reason I feel like there was change in script. I mean we weren't given any indication that Zaya will meet yesterday on Tuesday. So right now I feel like nothing is predictable anymore.

There was the promo and the CEO of Colors promoting BI but still everyone thought they were being played, that it wouldn't play out so soon but the joke was on us since they kept their word. I don't know if there was a change in script because BI doesn't bank much episodes and this time around it would have been even more difficult since Harshad is on leave until Friday.

Keep in mind BI has always been unpredictable, everytime we think we know what is coming next we are surprised by their next twist. I can only hope this time around what we hope happens, does happen. I just do not see Zain and Aaliya's story ending this way

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m afraid Zain says to suri she is wit Rehan , suri may say she has moved now u too should , u marry sanam.
Befor anyting happen, Zain should know da truth dat she is nt married nd she should know the legal notice nd bull dozer was nt send by Zain.
These kids r too bad before dey were calling her Aalia aunty now why dis ammy.In front of Zain purposely dey hugged Aalia calling ammy.
This track is intersting but dragging too much.Cannot take anymore.Head is rolling.
We had nice epi on wednesday nd yesterday again Atom bomb.
Hope by next week atleast these MU between ZaYa will be cleared.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I m afraid Zain says to suri she is wit Rehan , suri may say she has moved now u too should , u marry sanam.

Befor anyting happen, Zain should know da truth dat she is nt married nd she should know the legal notice nd bull dozer was nt send by Zain.
These kids r too bad before dey were calling her Aalia aunty now why dis ammy.In front of Zain purposely dey hugged Aalia calling ammy.
This track is intersting but dragging too much.Cannot take anymore.Head is rolling.
We had nice epi on wednesday nd yesterday again Atom bomb.
Hope by next week atleast these MU between ZaYa will be cleared.

Zain won't marry anyone else, he won't be easily manipulated like before

Zain has to find out the truth about Aaliya, it is not a lie that can easily be covered. Rehan needs to open that mouth of his especially given his children who are very sneaky. Zara and Kabir went with a purpose and the whole Ammi bit was laid on thick because they don't want Aaliya to leave them, it was so obvious after they became adamant when Rehan tried taking them away.

I disagree that the track is dragging, infact it is just beginning. Had this been earlier in the week I would have agreed with you but now Zain and Aaliya have finally met and naturally she was going to be shown pushing him away. I just knew Aaliya would do something like this and now its upto Zain to believe this or choose to believe in the Aaliya he used to know and put up a fight. Zain has to be shown learning the truth and not letting Aaliya go, he has to build back the trust he broke along with the pieces of her heart.

-Aashima- thumbnail

There was the promo and the CEO of Colors promoting BI but still everyone thought they were being played, that it wouldn't play out so soon but the joke was on us since they kept their word. I don't know if there was a change in script because BI doesn't bank much episodes and this time around it would have been even more difficult since Harshad is on leave until Friday.

Keep in mind BI has always been unpredictable, everytime we think we know what is coming next we are surprised by their next twist. I can only hope this time around what we hope happens, does happen. I just do not see Zain and Aaliya's story ending this way

Oh yes how can I forget about the promo? Didin't they release the promo very late or it was just me who got to know about it late ? 🤔 You have a point Mandy. I didn't expect them to meet that soon so it came as a shock to me (in a good way though 😆). The fact with BI now is that we get one rocking episode and the next day the episode snatches all the happiness My only concern is that Zaya's reunion shouldn't be the ending of the show that would just suck. We never got a light hearted Zaya track I really want Zaya to unite and BI to go on after that.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Zain won't marry anyone else, he won't be easily manipulated like before

Zain has to find out the truth about Aaliya, it is not a lie that can easily be covered. Rehan needs to open that mouth of his especially given his children who are very sneaky. Zara and Kabir went with a purpose and the whole Ammi bit was laid on thick because they don't want Aaliya to leave them, it was so obvious after they became adamant when Rehan tried taking them away.

I disagree that the track is dragging, infact it is just beginning. Had this been earlier in the week I would have agreed with you but now Zain and Aaliya have finally met and naturally she was going to be shown pushing him away. I just knew Aaliya would do something like this and now its upto Zain to believe this or choose to believe in the Aaliya he used to know and put up a fight. Zain has to be shown learning the truth and not letting Aaliya go, he has to build back the trust he broke along with the pieces of her heart.

Mandy you have made some really great points. The intriguing factor for tomorrow's episode is how will Zain react to this ? Will he go in denial mode and will seek for answers or will he just accept it ? The things that is bothering me right now is Rehan. His character is greyish here. We don't know what he is gonna do, but we will come to know soon. I really want to see Zain not believing Aliya and telling her that she can't move on that easily because she loved him. I really hope Cvs show less of kid's crap now. It's time for them to disappear somewhere with there paapi -____-