Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

None of us do but Rehan's kids are really getting on the nerves of viewers. I wrote this on FB and I will it here, children are supposed to have this innocence to their characters like Fahad's kids have but with Rehan's kids, all I see are two spoiled children especially Zara. Zara is not a baby, she is older enough to know right from wrong and she needs to be told Aaliya is not her Ammi

Exactly Mandy. Zara is not that kidoo. I mean if I try to put myself in her shoes, I still fail to understand her behaviour. You can't really call anyone your mom heck no. Moreover, we have never seen Aliya giving that care to Zara that she starts calling her Ammi -_____-
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly
It looks as if Zara is forcing herself on Aliya , I mean of course Aliya is kind enough to not stop her from calling her ammi but at least rehan should stop his kids unless he himself wants her to be their ammi
The cvs really need to control the kids , or else they will be bashed right left
Fahd kids are way better than Rehans kids
And if people will say that you know Rehan alone has to bring them up then I am sorry I have seen kids being brought up by single parent quite well
Edited by -MKB- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Then I guess he'll find out the truth pretty soon...I don't see Rehan playing along with this.

The real problem isn't even their parents, it's Rehan's kids!πŸ₯±Seriously, he has to do something about them fast before they can do more damage...
Man, I can't believe I'm saying that about kids.😳

LMAO.. we are scared of kids now.. What the world has come to 🀣

But honestly, they don't look charming anymore, hate to say this but these days I get bugged by seeing their face only... and when they open their mouth then it's a different case altogether..

PS - My driver has a M.K.B. tattoo 😲 😳
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Exactly

It looks as if Zara is forcing herself on Aliya , I mean of course Aliya is kind enough to not stop her from calling her maim but at least rehan should stop his kids unless he himself wants her to be their ammi
The cvs really need to control the kids , or else they will be bashed right left
Fahd kids are way better than Rehans kids
And if people will say that you know Rehan alone has to bring them up then I am sorry I have seen kids being being brought up by single parent quite well

WORD Girl !!! I mean the kids with single parent don't start calling anyone their mom or dad. It's just ridiculous. I see more of Rehan's fault in this as this is not a slight matter. This is a big matter now. If Zara wouldn't have called Aliya ammi, Mu wouldn't have happened. Rehan better puts some sense in Zara's brain.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Moral of the story is kids are annoying 🀣
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
On my POV Aliya is like Didi types for Zara and Kabir as far as i've seen her behaviour towards them.πŸ˜† Beintehaa is known for Beintehaa Misunderstandings.Zara and Kabir misunderstands that Aliya wants to be their Ammi.Zain misunderstands that Aliya is their ammi πŸ˜• Aliya misunderstands that,the MKB legal notice was sent by Zain.Ughh! When will these MU's end??
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't hate, its true I mean after all she is his mother and while her plans often flop it doesn't mean she does not know what she is doing. Suraiya knew exactly where to hit Zain and what cards to play after Usman died, she saw an opening and took full advantage of it.

This is why the precap made me hopeful, Suraiya would not be so worried if she were convinced Aaliya poses not threat to them so obviously something happens in the next episodes to cause concern for her.

This is true too but I don't think she will be able to instigate Zain like before. Zain has gone down this path and it only cost him Aaliya in the long run, he cannot afford to make the same mistake nor should he. This whole track was for his redemption, to teach him a lesson, does he really want to have history repeat itself when reality has hit him hard that Aaliya can move on? I would be really disappointed if the CVs headed down this route. Zain needs to put a stop to his mother's instigating and prove to be the husband Aaliya can count on because right now her faith in him is shattered and he needs to win back trust in her eyes.

Exactly!! He needed to realize this. He cannot just waltz back into her life. He needs to win back that trust on himself, his LOVE and their relationship. Aaliya is still stuck on that night, she clearly hasn't moved on, and Rehan being the worshipper of truth wouldn't lie for too long... Zain would know the truth soon enough... I want to know how soon, Suraiyya being worried is good.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! He needed to realize this. He cannot just waltz back into her life. He needs to win back that trust on himself, his LOVE and their relationship. Aaliya is still stuck on that night, she clearly hasn't moved on, and Rehan being the worshipper of truth wouldn't lie for too long... Zain would know the truth soon enough... I want to know how soon, Suraiyya being worried is good.

Exactly! This move was needed to give Zain a reality check, he cannot just come back after a year and expect Aaliya to melt in his arms like she did in his daydreams. We all know Aaliya still loves Zain but its also known what she went through that night, how can any girl in her position forget being served three talaaqs in the most humiliating manner? To add insult was the fact he was supposed to marry another girl that same night. Aaliya has forgiven Zain but she has not forgotten anything, she is still reeling from it all and her faith in him has been broken. Zain has to work hard to win her back and I want to see how he goes about it.

I love that Suraiya is worried, she should be! If one year apart could not change anything then what can she possibly do now? Aaliya will be coming back into her life its all a matter of how and when

______

Here's a new article by Fuze, fingers crossed this cast wins at awards because they are that good!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-shows-might-toughest-contenders-upcoming-award-shows/5/
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

On my POV Aliya is like Didi types for Zara and Kabir as far as i've seen her behaviour towards them.πŸ˜† Beintehaa is known for Beintehaa Misunderstandings.Zara and Kabir misunderstands that Aliya wants to be their Ammi.Zain misunderstands that Aliya is their ammi πŸ˜• Aliya misunderstands that,the MKB legal notice was sent by Zain.Ughh! When will these MU's end??

When ZaYa stop letting their emotions take over them, which is probably never gonna happen πŸ˜†
But seriously, I hope this marriage MU is cleared out soon...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone back after a long day i feel so drained out. sorry i didn't unres on your post Mandy I shall do that later at night..:/