Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

guaranteed an emotional episode. agar rehaan ke bache ne MU clear ni ki , to mai uski to ... lol

lol we are all after Rehan 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol we are all after Rehan 😆

when this kids scene playing out and aaliya says haaan mai aur rehaan, my cuszn was sitting with me and she was like abee rehaaan tujhee dekh kar meriii Aata Majhi Satakli 🤣

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I hate to say this but sometimes Suraiya knows Zain really well too. That's why she knows how to play her cards sometimes. And if Suri still finds it necessary to plot instead of gloating and being happy thinking that Aaliya is out of their way then it's not over. Zain is not giving up. Now the only question is what is he going to do?

Don't hate, its true I mean after all she is his mother and while her plans often flop it doesn't mean she does not know what she is doing. Suraiya knew exactly where to hit Zain and what cards to play after Usman died, she saw an opening and took full advantage of it.

This is why the precap made me hopeful, Suraiya would not be so worried if she were convinced Aaliya poses not threat to them so obviously something happens in the next episodes to cause concern for her.

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Saheba Suri knows Aliya too well as well. She will probably doubt that Aliya has moved on and if she doesn't she will probably instigate Zain again -_____-

This is true too but I don't think she will be able to instigate Zain like before. Zain has gone down this path and it only cost him Aaliya in the long run, he cannot afford to make the same mistake nor should he. This whole track was for his redemption, to teach him a lesson, does he really want to have history repeat itself when reality has hit him hard that Aaliya can move on? I would be really disappointed if the CVs headed down this route. Zain needs to put a stop to his mother's instigating and prove to be the husband Aaliya can count on because right now her faith in him is shattered and he needs to win back trust in her eyes.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really can't wait to see what Zain is going to do now...I highly doubt he'll give up so easily.
mandy0310 thumbnail
I really can't wait to see what Zain is going to do now...I highly doubt he'll give up so easily. [/QUOTE

He can't, once he thinks sensibly he must realize Aaliya would never do something like this. I am guessing he will stay to fight, I mean why else would they involve Suraiya, Shabana and Ghulam in the promos? If it were that simple for him to walk away and not look back, there would be no need to involve their parents.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He can't, once he thinks sensibly he must realize Aaliya would never do something like this. I am guessing he will stay to fight, I mean why else would they involve Suraiya, Shabana and Ghulam in the promos? If it were that simple for him to walk away and not look back, there would be no need to involve their parents.

Then I guess he'll find out the truth pretty soon...I don't see Rehan playing along with this.

The real problem isn't even their parents, it's Rehan's kids! 🥱 Seriously, he has to do something about them fast before they can do more damage...
Man, I can't believe I'm saying that about kids. 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Then I guess he'll find out the truth pretty soon...I don't see Rehan playing along with this.

The real problem isn't even their parents, it's Rehan's kids! 🥱 Seriously, he has to do something about them fast before they can do more damage...
Man, I can't believe I'm saying that about kids. 😳

That is because they are not written as kids, they are written as spoiled brats. This is a problem that started right from when they entered, Rehan is not strict with them at all. From when Zara broke Saif's tooth to the pool incident, fact is they've gotten away with a lot. Rehan needs to be firm with them especially now. I want to see him put his foot down and set them straight once and for all.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I normally don't like to bash the kids
But his kids really need to behave
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

LOL trust me no one likes to bash the kids but when they get on ur nerves, there is really no option left 😆
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

None of us do but Rehan's kids are really getting on the nerves of viewers. I wrote this on FB and I will it here, children are supposed to have this innocence to their characters like Fahad's kids have but with Rehan's kids, all I see are two spoiled children especially Zara. Zara is not a baby, she is older enough to know right from wrong and she needs to be told Aaliya is not her Ammi