Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey peoples! alright just skimmed through the episode and can I say Pree was Fab BUt honestly Harshad NAILED IT, the way he cries, the way he portrayed the pain of Zains, his desparation for Aliyah, how he was hurt getting acknowledged that Aaliyah might have moved on. Harshad honestly your acting is just sheer brilliance

I felt like when Zain asked her, Aaliyah was shocked that Zain could even think like that hence just went along with it, as much as she wanted to run back in his arms, once again the misconception forming in Zains mind stopped her, but than again how can you really blame Zain? when the kids were calling her ammi and hugging her like that, wouldnt anyone believe that?

These MUs, Aliyahs, Zain bringing all the goons and the bulldozer, Zain, Aliyah has moved on, One of them will have to break the ice first and it will be Zain, first he would have to clear it wasnt him who wanted to break down the dhaba and second he will need to find out that Aaliyah can never move on, he will be the ONLY one ever! Once that kicks in, he can begin to find ways of getting back together!

I cant wait till the weekend man, im going to write a long detailed reviews!

So glad that BI is stable in Trps!

Yup Harshad overpowered Pree in the end, you couldn't help but feel for Zain. Zain was devastated and rightfully so, like you said it was only natural he would misjudge what he saw. Once again neither are in the wrong in the MUs they have about one another but it can't go on forever, the truth will come out little by little.

I can't wait to read your detailed reviews too Zainab, I miss them so much!

I'm happy BI is doing well in TRPs, they are in a competitive time slot but holding their own. They've really been doing well lately and I can only hope those numbers increase in the coming weeks

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=234310

Another view on divorce. This website says

Divorce based on false accusation does not take effect

Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey peoples! alright just skimmed through the episode and can I say Pree was Fab BUt honestly Harshad NAILED IT, the way he cries, the way he portrayed the pain of Zains, his desparation for Aliyah, how he was hurt getting acknowledged that Aaliyah might have moved on. Harshad honestly your acting is just sheer brilliance

I felt like when Zain asked her, Aaliyah was shocked that Zain could even think like that hence just went along with it, as much as she wanted to run back in his arms, once again the misconception forming in Zains mind stopped her, but than again how can you really blame Zain? when the kids were calling her ammi and hugging her like that, wouldnt anyone believe that?

These MUs, Aliyahs, Zain bringing all the goons and the bulldozer, Zain, Aliyah has moved on, One of them will have to break the ice first and it will be Zain, first he would have to clear it wasnt him who wanted to break down the dhaba and second he will need to find out that Aaliyah can never move on, he will be the ONLY one ever! Once that kicks in, he can begin to find ways of getting back together!

I cant wait till the weekend man, im going to write a long detailed reviews!

So glad that BI is stable in Trps!

ZAINAB🤗
@Bold. now that's a different way to look at this! no one mentioned something like this so far. good job girl! i think you are right. Zain really needs to trust his gut feeling more..and his guts has always told him that Aaliya can never forget him and will always love him only. He said it himself at Usman's grave. This is a big test for Zain and I believe he will pass it.😊 looking forward to your long reviews.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
I'm hoping Zain realizes Aaliya cannot move on so easily, he needs to stop with the misconceptions he has about her and realize she is not one who would move on so easily especially given the fact not too long ago she reminded him of the pain he put her through that day. Aaliya has every right to want to keep her heart guarded from more pain, with much difficulty she tried to pick up the pieces of her life and now he returns and everything comes rushing back to her along with yet another misconception.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping Zain realizes Aaliya cannot move on so easily, he needs to stop with the misconceptions he has about her and realize she is not one who would move on so easily especially given the fact not too long ago she reminded him of the pain he put her through that day. Aaliya has every right to want to keep her heart guarded from more pain, with much difficulty she tried to pick up the pieces of her life and now he returns and everything comes rushing back to her along with yet another misconception.

I know what you mean Mandy. Right now he is not in the state of mind to think properly. I mean anyone in his shoes would have reacted this way given the fact that the kids called her Ammi and all🤢 (I will never forgive them for this :/ ) But yeah he needs to think calmly, he needs to think this through. He needs to have more faith in his own love..that she can't accept anyone else but him no matter what.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I know what you mean Mandy. Right now he is not in the state of mind to do. I mean anyone in his shoes would have reacted this way given the fact that the kids called her Ammi and all🤢 (I will never forgive them for this :/ ) But yeah he needs to think calmly, he needs to think this through. He needs to have more faith in his own love..that she can't accept anyone else but him no matter what.

Those kids grate my nerves! Seriously Rehan needs to control his children and put a stop to this Ammi nonsense, just because Aaliya has allowed it does not make it okay.

I agree about Zain, I do not fault him for jumping to that conclusion, he was completely justified but at the same time so was Aaliya. It was yet another case where there was no side that was completely wrong or right, both are victims but soon Zain will put an end to that. I do not believe he will give up on Aaliya so easily which is why Suraiya is fearing and plotting already.

I hate to say this but sometimes Suraiya knows Zain really well too. That's why she knows how to play her cards sometimes. And if Suri still finds it necessary to plot instead of gloating and being happy thinking that Aaliya is out of their way then it's not over. Zain is not giving up. Now the only question is what is he going to do?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saheba Suri knows Aliya too well as well. She will probably doubt that Aliya has moved on and if she doesn't she will probably instigate Zain again -_____-

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Saheba Suri knows Aliya too well as well. She will probably doubt that Aliya has moved on and if she doesn't she will probably instigate Zain again -_____-

seriously after everything that Zain went through and after knowing Nafeesa's truth i would be disppointed in Zain if he falls for Suri's traps. Because all these dramas are really pointless if Zain hasn't learned a thing or two.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guaranteed an emotional episode. agar rehaan ke bache ne MU clear ni ki , to mai uski to ... lol