Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

It was Zainab, granted it was an emotional episode but a powerful one. Harshad and Preetika just nail their scenes.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Have u seen the movie well if u have and seen the ending the song makes sense lol

Yeah i have, didn't like it very much..
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That whole Rehan proposing thing never actually happened...it was taken completely out of his hands by Aaliya πŸ˜†

This is why I no longer depend on spoilers, Rehan was never even shown ready to propose to Aaliya all that was ever indicated was that he developed feelings for her.

There is also that hunger strike spoiler with Aaliya, I just knew it couldn't be true because it is unlike her.

There was also the one about Zain and Aaliya agreeing to meet after the nikaah, never happened

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And it's always gonna be Zain and Aaliya!
Rehan...smh -___- He better do something about this MU fast...

I really hope he does because today it looked like he wanted to back off and even wanted his kids to do the same. I want him to tell Zain the truth, there is no reason for him not to at this point since nothing good comes of this. Aaliya and Zain are both suffering and Rehan gains nothing from keeping quiet, he needs to do right by both and just be honest. The promo made it seem like Rehan would be their hope since Ghulam, Shabana, Suraiya and Zarina would be the troublemakers.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Yeah i have, didn't like it very much..

I still have not seen it lol i know the story though kinda diff from the original which i watched when i was like 4 my parents let me watch anything then lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Such a sad song LOL, depressed me man😳

It's just that one paragraph that I was talking about LOL πŸ˜†
Yeah, it's depressing but I guess it suits Aaliya's state of mind now...
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hopefully Zain doesn't again blabber stuff again. I don't want him to make situation worse by being emotional again.
manny136 thumbnail
I dont blame aliya's reaction to his question she looked kinda upset tht he would jump to this conclusion tht she married rehan and just before she was pouring her heart out in her diary how she hasnt moved past tht day and here he comes and jumps to conclusions so she thought hey we cant be together and his question gave her the excuse to push him away but for how long can she pretend or hold on coz she isnt really gonna make this lie real she wont and rehan is not the kinda who would like to be used tht way. If he wanted to marry aliya he would have proposed already and if the issue is brought up he will not to be used like tht he would want her to marry him not just coz it will push zain away. The promo part of his was not there just for nothing.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont blame aliya's reaction to his question she looked kinda upset tht he would jump to this conclusion tht she married rehan and just before she was pouring her heart out in her diary how she hasnt moved past tht day and here he comes and jumps to conclusions so she thought hey we cant be together and his question gave her the excuse to push him away but for how long can she pretend or hold on coz she isnt really gonna make this lie real she wont and rehan is not the kinda who would like to be used tht way. If he wanted to marry aliya he would have proposed already and if the issue is brought up he will not to be used like tht he would want her to marry him not just coz it will push zain away. The promo part of his was not there just for nothing.

Exactly !! we can't really blame both. I mean for once even I thought Aliya got married to Rehan for the first time those kids called her ammi in Hyderabad. The intriguing fact now is what will Zain do ? Will he insult Aliya again for marrying so early,which I highly doubt he will at this point. Will he blast at Rehan ? Will he just accept it ? Will he fight for Aliya ?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey peoples! alright just skimmed through the episode and can I say Pree was Fab BUt honestly Harshad NAILED IT, the way he cries, the way he portrayed the pain of Zains, his desparation for Aliyah, how he was hurt getting acknowledged that Aaliyah might have moved on. Harshad honestly your acting is just sheer brilliance

I felt like when Zain asked her, Aaliyah was shocked that Zain could even think like that hence just went along with it, as much as she wanted to run back in his arms, once again the misconception forming in Zains mind stopped her, but than again how can you really blame Zain? when the kids were calling her ammi and hugging her like that, wouldnt anyone believe that?

These MUs, Aliyahs, Zain bringing all the goons and the bulldozer, Zain, Aliyah has moved on, One of them will have to break the ice first and it will be Zain, first he would have to clear it wasnt him who wanted to break down the dhaba and second he will need to find out that Aaliyah can never move on, he will be the ONLY one ever! Once that kicks in, he can begin to find ways of getting back together!

I cant wait till the weekend man, im going to write a long detailed reviews!

So glad that BI is stable in Trps!
mandy0310 thumbnail

My thoughts exactly! Aaliya looked shocked that he would think she moved on so soon but then used it to her advantage to push him out of her life once and for all. I don't blame her here. What is this girl supposed to do when he gave her a third talaaq despite all her begging and pleading? In Aaliya's mind there is no going back even if she wants to but she can't keep this lie going forever. I do not see Zain going back to Mumbai nor do I see Aaliya and Rehan making this lie a reality since it goes completely against their characters. I believe the truth is going to come out and Rehan will play a role in reuniting them, the question is how will he be able to do so? The Fuze article may be onto something, Rehan's profession could come into good use here just like it did when finding out Nafeesa's truth.