Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That whole Rehan proposing thing never actually happened...it was taken completely out of his hands by Aaliya πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That whole Rehan proposing thing never actually happened...it was taken completely out of his hands by Aaliya πŸ˜†

yeah and in the end it wasn't Rehan who saved Aaliya but our Zain😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yeah and in the end it wasn't Rehan who saved Aaliya but our Zain😳

And it's always gonna be Zain and Aaliya!
Rehan...smh -___- He better do something about this MU fast...

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And it's always gonna be Zain and Aaliya!
Rehan...smh -___- He better do something about this MU fast...

before clearing this MU, he should go and get a hold of his kids!😑
And make it clear to them NOT to call Aaliya Ammi for god's sake please! I can't stand it!!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

before clearing this MU, he should go and get a hold of his kids!😑
And make it clear to them NOT to call Aaliya Ammi for god's sake please! I can't stand it!!!

@BOLD --- I so agree. Especially when i see the little girl i get so irritated. I know i should not, but oh well!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They started calling her ammi as Zain had to hear it, for this track to start. Please give us a possessive Zain, don't let her go man! Fight for your woman!

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

They started calling her ammi as Zain had to hear it, for this track to start. Please give us a possessive Zain, don't let her go man! Fight for your woman!

yeah I love watching his possessive side.😳
And seeing how Zain will still hold on to Aaliya despite everything maybe that will get Rehan to reveal the truth to him. As for the kids, yeah as we all predicted this was the whole purpose of calling her Ammi but now I want Rehan to explain to his kids that Aaliya is not actually their Ammi. Calling her Ammi only and getting attached to her like she is their Ammi is two different things!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeah I love watching his possessive side.😳
And seeing how Zain will still hold on to Aaliya despite everything maybe that will get Rehan to reveal the truth to him. As for the kids, yeah as we all predicted this was the whole purpose of calling her Ammi but now I want Rehan to explain to his kids that Aaliya is not actually their Ammi. Calling her Ammi only and getting attached to her like she is their Ammi is two different things!

Exactly! They're forming this strong attachment and bond with Aliya, which will only hurt them in the end. He needs to make it clear tomorrow to both Aliya and the kids. Hope Rehan wakes up and tries to do some damage control

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly! They're forming this strong attachment and bond with Aliya, which will only hurt them in the end. He needs to make it clear tomorrow to both Aliya and the kids. Hope Rehan wakes up and tries to do some damage control

honestly these kids listen to Aaliya more than they listen to him! he needs to have a strong firm on them. Aww man kids have never caused this much headache before 😳
manny136 thumbnail
i hope tht once the mu clears up aliya tells the kids to be respectful to zain we know zain will be able to charm his way to the kids lol maybe by the end of the track the kids will be in zaya's side eventually lol So nafeesa didnt come to hyd coz she stayed with the kids by shazia did of course we need more of her and billy interaction lol